• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yume, you fell one more notch on the humanity scale. You are slowly digging ourself a hole that you cannot get out of. However, you might be further in than I think. It is hard to tell.
*glances at own avatar* I'm not one to talk.

Awesome beard and mighty curly. Should we call you curls?

Also, you can now set a fixed color by going to edit your details.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Yume, you fell one more notch on the humanity scale. You are slowly digging ourself a hole that you cannot get out of. However, you might be further in than I think. It is hard to tell.
*glances at own avatar* I'm not one to talk.

Awesome beard and mighty curly. Should we call you curls?

Also, you can now set a fixed color by going to edit your details.
^^^=D Only thing keeping me from using a color. ^_^

Lol. This boards hasn't changed one bit.

My brawl CD broke so I couldn't play brawl for like 2 months. So I played other games on the wii. I was also researching on this new "wii 2" the gaming websites are talking about.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
My lens is RIP when it comes to dual layered disc reading.

No, I would ignore all rumors about the Wii successor if I was you.

I can imagine everyone being really disappointed when most of those rumors turn up false.
Meanwhile, I will be LOLing in the BG.

Good luck shmot.

That reminds me... Hey guys. What are you getting among the 2 portable consoles? 3DS or NGP (If it comes out or if you're saving money for it or what so ever)?

Well, as far as I am concerned, http://wii.ign.com/articles/116/1163764p1.html the console is legit. While IGN reviews are opinionated, I have not seen them skew released informaiton. This article says that Nintendo themselves have said they are making a new system and will have a playable demo at E3. So, the idea of a new console is real

The rumors over its capabilities are questionable. Although, I imagine that they are still fairly accurate of what to expect. I mean, at the most basic level, I am expecting an increase in graphics capabilities. You rarely will get a large payday of selling old technology in a new skin. So present level technology or better is a must in the market. Xbox360 level graphics are what I expect to be available since the techology is well over 5 years old at least making it cheap, and nintendo seems to have always been about making stuff "cheap".

The 6-in screen thing... I wouldn't doubt it, but needs more details over why it would be useful. It's like the GBA & gamecube design taken to another level.

The 6-in screen thing... I wouldn't doubt it, but needs more details over why it would be useful. It's like the GBA & gamecube design taken to another level.
The only problem with the controller is the size. I don't understand why most people think this touch screen should be removed or is just another of nintendo's gimmicks. It actually makes it better. A normal controller with 2 analogs, 4 buttons and 2 left and right shoulder buttons PLUS touchscreen. What's wrong with that O_o? Also, can the analogs be clicked like the XBOX 360 and PS3 analogs? That would be interesting.

etecoon

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwn4R_GexLM

about the only good thing that's come from me only owning a wii so far this gen

although I'd never have my info stolen anyway because I use fake info on everything and only buy things online with cash cards that I've bought in person. I'm so paranoid lmao

I'm so bored today. didn't feel like going to a brawl tournament, don't feel like doing anything really :/

Mike2

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwn4R_GexLM

about the only good thing that's come from me only owning a wii so far this gen

although I'd never have my info stolen anyway because I use fake info on everything and only buy things online with cash cards that I've bought in person. I'm so paranoid lmao

I'm so bored today. didn't feel like going to a brawl tournament, don't feel like doing anything really :/
wow that sucks lol

also hey guys

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ralph Cecil knows how to camp his *** off when he needs to. He took me to Game 3 because he just camped incessantly on the platforms of PS1 lol

Game 3 though...DDD vs Snake + Castle Siege = Shenanigans :D

GGs though Ralph you surprised me. Nice meeting you also.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Ralph Cecil knows how to camp his *** off when he needs to. He took me to Game 3 because he just camped incessantly on the platforms of PS1 lol

Game 3 though...DDD vs Snake + Castle Siege = Shenanigans :D

GGs though Ralph you surprised me. Nice meeting you also.
:awesome: I kind of picked up that nonsense from playing my friend, who also play cg characters on me all of the time lol.

Also thx. ^_^ It was nice meeting you too.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
So apparently Wii2/Wii Stream/ Project Cafe supposedly will have better graphics and processing speed than the PS3 and 360? I'm very interested to see how Nintendo changes it image and supposedly starts to go hardcore? HD Mario Party and HD Wii fit isn't gonna win fans back. The controller scheme seems interesting too.

etecoon

Smash Hero
nintendo needs actual third party support if they want to change their image, and that isn't happening because third party games don't sell on nintendo systems. the wii outsold the PS3 and 360 heavily but nothing sells on it lmao

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
nintendo needs actual third party support if they want to change their image, and that isn't happening because third party games don't sell on nintendo systems. the wii outsold the PS3 and 360 heavily but nothing sells on it lmao
This is why I'm really interested in what's gonna happen. We got console exclusives and ****. I dunno, I can't imaging CoD or anything like that on Nintendo. I also wonder if this is gonna put pressure in microsoft and sony to release a next gen console.

Top Bottom