• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah, I like anime and some japanese music but the people who are like "OMG I WANNA GO LIVE IN JAPAN" and randomly use one or two japanese words they know like kawaii constantly scare me

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
alright been a while since i posted here so whats up all , i just came back form u.k tourny i didnt do as well as i wanted i kinda stayed up all night before tourny again xD but idc its only u.k tournys not europe and no johns marths stil a *****

got 2nd new matches for any snakes wanting to watch

Calzorz vs pafos

Game 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j42nudakxXc
Game 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foNscxvmkR0
Game 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxu__Q6Vf7A

Calzorz vs Anaky WF:

All Mathces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbMuXq075FU

Calzorz Vs Kasper LF:

All Matches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooOLRQV1VP8

Calzorz Vs Anaky GF1:

All Set 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmn9WlJYSl4

Calzorz Vs Anaky GF2:
All Matches set 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmtxIOq5lU

yea mybe not my best performance but next tourny il give u all a set to watch of snake ****** marth haha :p
Didn't watch all the matches, but d*** that first match against pafos was incredibly sexy.

yeah, I like anime and some japanese music but the people who are like "OMG I WANNA GO LIVE IN JAPAN" and randomly use one or two japanese words they know like kawaii constantly scare me
Agreed. I don't consider people who watch anime, listen to japanese music, or read manga weeabooz. It's the people who fetishize it, wanna live there, think that all-things japanese are superior, etc. that annoy me. I have a friend like that. He once call a stranger a d***** bag cause he felt his "aura." Yea, stuff like that gets to me. OH! And sometimes he adds "o" and "a" and "da" to the end of english words to make it japanified. I want to facepalm every time.

Agreed. I don't consider people who watch anime, listen to japanese music, or read manga weeabooz. It's the people who fetishize it, wanna live there, think that all-things japanese are superior, etc. that annoy me. I have a friend like that. He once call a stranger a d***** bag cause he felt his "aura." Yea, stuff like that gets to me. OH! And sometimes he adds "o" and "a" and "da" to the end of english words to make it japanified. I want to facepalm every time.
Weabos are annoying. They think that they are japanese/ I hope Susa doesn't end up like them.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
glad we're in agreement

now who wants to talk about our favorite japanese sayings? :awesome:

jk, but its weird how many random words i've picked up just from watching anime on a daily basis

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i find it funny that the word "hentai" in japanese is pervert

nandayo?! is my fave, its just fun to say, means something like "what the hell/****?!"

@yume, that anime was really cute, i liked your avi, she was tsundere but not awful

etecoon

Smash Hero
Kyou mo ikinobiru koto ga dekita

marth expects to die EVERY day. this man embraces his low tier status

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Dial up fail. I wonder how many awesome things I'm missing out on/have missed out on since I can never watch videos...

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah I've been watching a bunch of them tonight that one is just my favorite so far, I almost ruptured a lung laughing

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
omfg xD LOL

when the police car just slowly backed up i burst out laughing til i teared up xD

i've seen his video where he does the real life mario kart, that was awesome too

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Isn't he a soccer player? He got mad balls. I bet ya he does get arrested. It's probably minor charges or something, but then again, I don't know jack **** about French law haha. He's hilarious though. If he ever pulled a prank like that here, I'd join in.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
glad we're in agreement

now who wants to talk about our favorite japanese sayings? :awesome:

jk, but its weird how many random words i've picked up just from watching anime on a daily basis
Oh boooooy~! :D

Only one I use is "Yosh!" Its like the equivalent of go "**** YEA!" in agreement, or when you do something awesome only politer. :3

>w>

*goes back to lurking snake boards*

Asa

Smash Hero
My friend told me about an anime involving people who get attacked by this kid with a baseball bat on skates or something because of problems they have? However the issues are all physiological. Does that ring a bell in anybodies head? I have NO idea what it is called or what it looks like, but the concept seemed interesting enough for me to try and check it out.
i forget how i ended up here, but the anime you`re looking for is called paranoia agent

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Guys.

I can't leave Snake. I tried again. Even though I love aerial characters, no one else can replace him. I tried MK, someone slap me

Curse whoever made that "You'll be back" curse.

Savon

Smash Ace
It happens to the best of us. I have Olimar as a secondary, but that is about it. i cannot drop the amazing power that is Snake.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
So I guess I'll just give up on replacing Snake and instead find a good secondary.

Any suggestions? Preferably someone who has a good aerial game and cover Snake's bad MUs. The MU part is less important.

And may God have mercy on the soul of anyone who would dare suggest Meta Knight.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Wario? Don't think he's much of one for taking up Snake's bad MU, but he's an aerial dude.

From what i've seen of Falco he can do quite well in the air, & I think he helps with some MUs aswell.

Also there's Marth, but i'm not sure about MUs there though. o-o...Just some aerial people.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I haven't used snake in tournament in almost 3 months

my name is etecoon and I'm a recovering snakoholic

also

USE :metaknight:

Turazrok

Smash Master
It happens to the best of us. I have Olimar as a secondary, but that is about it. i cannot drop the amazing power that is Snake.
Don't secondary olimar for Snake Savon, you pretty much want to use them for the same matchups.

Take it from an olimar main that used to snake it up.

Now if you want me to teach you I will.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Wario? Don't think he's much of one for taking up Snake's bad MU, but he's an aerial dude.

From what i've seen of Falco he can do quite well in the air, & I think he helps with some MUs aswell.

Also there's Marth, but i'm not sure about MUs there though. o-o...Just some aerial people.
Hmm thanks for suggestions, secondary testing time!

I haven't used snake in tournament in almost 3 months

my name is etecoon and I'm a recovering snakoholic

also

USE :metaknight:
I think :metaknight: *shudder* is the best cure for being a snakoholic. Unfortunately, it's only temporary

And may you feel an uncontrollable urge to go to tourneys and represent Snake

Savon

Smash Ace
Don't secondary olimar for Snake Savon, you pretty much want to use them for the same matchups.

Take it from an olimar main that used to snake it up.

Now if you want me to teach you I will.
Who do you suggest then? I am not crazy about too many of the other higher tiered characters. I guess I could work on a pocket luigi, but I need a serious secondary.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Who do you suggest then? I am not crazy about too many of the other higher tiered characters. I guess I could work on a pocket luigi, but I need a serious secondary.
Ran seconds marth, you could try that.

Guys.

I can't leave Snake. I tried again. Even though I love aerial characters, no one else can replace him. I tried MK, someone slap me

Curse whoever made that "You'll be back" curse.
Some people are strong enough to see the "light"
it is not temporary, I have seen the LIGHT
Good for you :glare:
Eff marth.

Also, Project M took a huge **** on Snake. He is not even fun to play as anymore.
Snake would be worse if he were in melee so that's pretty much the reason why he isn't that good in P:M.

By now, Etecoon or Turazrok will probably edit my post and change it to:

Berseker01 said:
Snake IS worse if he were in melee so that's pretty much the reason why he isn't that good in P:M BUT he's still bad at brawl
Oh wait, I just did it :awesome:

Edit: Marvel vs Capcom 3 is released!!!!!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Project M Snake is awesome. It's just hard breaking out of the Brawl playstyle because he's completely and totally different.

I mean, your objective is to stick them at every opportunity. You don't even try that **** in Brawl.

Have you L-Canceled back air yet? ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmgggggg

Top Bottom