• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

you too can be saved

join the church of meta christ!
Never :glare:

I don't wanna be the 3/4 of the MK who'll be assumed as one of those many noobs. No offense though for the other MKs who are one of them.

I'm satisfied with Snake as my main. I'm happy and fit with his defensive nature because it feels somehow satisfying when you hit someone. It also fits into the nature of Brawl. I know MK can do anything and beat Snake without trying but it becomes a bore when there is no challenge. That's why I have low tier mains such as Link, Ganondorf and Zelda.

While reading play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIn7yWzwCeo :awesome:

But MK isn't in Project M yet.
That reminds me.... How would MK be if he were in melee?

I'm gonna list the old Snakes here in the boards
- Underload
- Xeylode
- Sinz
- Syx
- Susa

- Nappy
- Ran
- Zajice
- Fence
- Yume
- SamuraiPanda

Red- Doesn't post much/Quit

I'm too lazy to type everyone. If you feel like continuing the list then go ahead. I'm still one of the alive anyway >_>

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
He'd be ok. Strong and fast attacks are good, but high gravity and low aerial mobility would be terribad for combos. And cause he's light, he'd probably get combo'd into knee and die really early.

It's Brawl's environment that makes MK good.

He'd be ok. Strong and fast attacks are good, but high gravity and low aerial mobility would be terribad for combos. And cause he's light, he'd probably get combo'd into knee and die really early.

It's Brawl's environment that makes MK good.
Really....

Tried out the demo of P:M already. It's fantastic. Playing as Snake in it is okay. Above okay which is good or whatever you are comfortable with. Too bad I'm used to the brawl environment since I've been participating actively in tournaments, MMs and friendlies. At least I'm getting one of the top 10 in tourneys and sometimes 1st, 2nd or 3rd these days in the competitive scene. Too bad my exams are hindering me from going to MMs, friendlies and tourneys. Good thing I get scores of B and up.

shanus

Smash Hero
Project M Snake is awesome. It's just hard breaking out of the Brawl playstyle because he's completely and totally different.

I mean, your objective is to stick them at every opportunity. You don't even try that **** in Brawl.

Have you L-Canceled back air yet? ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmgggggg
Exactly. Scroll down for a good match of cubaisdeath vs zelgadis to see some pretty good snake play in PM:

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/02/project-m/

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
I have a track meet today, then i'm getting MVC3###!#!#!!#!#(@*&

Any of you guys play on xbox?

Also, i don't really like snake in Project. No real reasons behind it either, just not a big fan.
I have the box.

meta christ IS the law

accept our lord and savior
I will not believe! The light won't take me

EDIT: So I've started watching videos and getting Tech Chases numbers, any ideas for a format?

This is how I have it now:

Match: *Ally* v M2K (MK)
Other: Halberd (Meta Knight's Revenge) Apex Grand Finals 09
Tech Chases:
1 - Grenade Behind | GUA (12%)
2 - (Near Edge - Front) Pummel x2 | Roll Away (17%)

meta christ IS the law

accept our lord and savior
I won't play as MK!

Plus, he may be bad*** and he's almighty and win. Worst of all, he's just a puffball who has ripped off bat wings. I'm with Snake no matter how horrible or bad he becomes.

I have a track meet today, then i'm getting MVC3###!#!#!!#!#(@*&

Any of you guys play on xbox?

Also, i don't really like snake in Project. No real reasons behind it either, just not a big fan.
Chris + Deadpool + Dante is win.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I like how everyone is avoiding the smiley faces like me now, most of them annoy me I like text emoticons much more

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
the actual smilies are usually upsetting to say the least, other than :urg: :awesome: :glare:

those 3 are top tier

then rest are like ganon but less cool

Top Bottom