• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
too many snake's in my region, I'd be snake dittoing like every weekend and it's my most hated ditto of all the characters I play :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'd demand that you make a sticky poll to decide my fate but it's pretty pointless, I'm at the least going on a hiatus from this game if not quitting entirely

too much other **** I want to do right now to spend as much time on brawl as I have been

drastically improve my health
learn to lucid dream and improve sleep habits in general
write more music
other games to play
get back into drawing
organize the hundreds of downloads I have sitting out of place on my desktop, downloads folder, and ripped CD's folder...honestly this may actually be thousands...need to file those into their proper places and then do a hard drive backup because I haven't in forever

originally I was going to stop going to tournaments just to save money, since then I've gotten more hours at work and had some other things work in my favor where I could keep going but I realized it's more productive not to anyway, there's just better things I can spend my time on atm

but just to please the crowd

I officially main snake now : p

Try to get rid of the distractors in your life. Even if it means selling your copy of brawl X.X

Comments on this texture I made?

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's way less trippy than the snake texture, not sure if that's good or bad though : p

I'd compare it to my current blue falco but I have twilight princess in my wii right now and I'm lazy, it does look good though

etecoon

Smash Hero
lol epic name for it, especially given what it's purported effects are

after death, there is only snake.

I just need some new ideas. Altering colors is nice and easy, but I would like to change the textures enough to make them look like a different color. Like using ZSS to get Lightning or something. The only problem is that I suck at doing graphics for stuff like that, and I am not sure what I could do for shiek, snake, peach or falco that has not already been done.

lol Toad! That would be an interesting character to play as.

etecoon

Smash Hero
gonna pitch some ideas

I want someone to make a cyrax snake so I can use my MK3 and brawl main at the same time!

a more realistic and simple request, I want water camo big boss. there's already hacks that give you big bosses eye patch, just a matter of getting the camo right

moss snake with big boss eye patch

peach as amaterasu human? there was a really good zelda hack like that but it froze my wii

akatsuki sheik. considering that sheik basically is a ninja, I'm kind of surprised there isn't one already, like every character has an akatsuki hack...

gonna pitch some ideas

I want someone to make a cyrax snake so I can use my MK3 and brawl main at the same time!

a more realistic and simple request, I want water camo big boss. there's already hacks that give you big bosses eye patch, just a matter of getting the camo right

moss snake with big boss eye patch

peach as amaterasu human? there was a really good zelda hack like that but it froze my wii

akatsuki sheik. considering that sheik basically is a ninja, I'm kind of surprised there isn't one already, like every character has an akatsuki hack...
Alright, if you mean Cyrax from mortal combat, that will take me heck of a long time to get right.

Do you have an image of big boss water camo at all?

Amaterasu human... What does she even look like in human form o.0

Oh :glare: A naruto hack. That will be the last one I consider.

Vertexed Eyepatch Snake V2 Now With Solid Eye
^Is this the eyepatch hack you are talking about?
Yeah, I do not think it should be that hard to get snake with eyepatch from this since the moss snake is already done. Actually, I bet that could be done in like 5 minutes once i have the eyepatch download lol

I have another idea as well :p
Female Snake on ZSS lol Remember that image of female solid snake from deviantart?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Cyrax too good.

I like Sektor a lot also. Samus would make a great one since all he did was shoot missiles and **** at people lol. MK3 too good.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Amaterasu human... What does she even look like in human form o.0

there's a lot of fan art of this, first pic was my avatar for a while

Oh :glare: A naruto hack. That will be the last one I consider.
show is bad but I still like the akatsuki hacks most characters have. that and evanglion are the only anime so far that I've just stopped watching in the middle of lol

Vertexed Eyepatch Snake V2 Now With Solid Eye
^Is this the eyepatch hack you are talking about?
Yeah, I do not think it should be that hard to get snake with eyepatch from this since the moss snake is already done. Actually, I bet that could be done in like 5 minutes once i have the eyepatch download lol
yeah, I use the olive drab and shirtless suspender big boss hacks from that pack a lot

I think im good vs MK again :3
when were you not, my marth does better against you D:

That will be a fun texture to try to make. The ama-chan one.

Oh, yeah. The snake ditto is really simple, but all the more stupid because of it. It is whoever manages to get the hit on the other first that wins. Nades? Who needs them? Rush em' get the first Ftilt or Dthrow, juggle/edgeguard, then ****. Win!

ZTD | TECHnology

Snake could make a convincing Akatsuki member. He's pretty tall and has the right build for Kisame. He's just need to be blue lol.

@False: It's not that easy..lol D3 has been just as good to me in tourney as Snake. I love em both. But I am interested in advancing Snake's metagame of course.

RATED

Smash Lord
Yes. The only one missing was our Top MK, but I practice and play with him all the time. All other MK users were there. There was D3s too.

also Why people think D3 vs Snake is such a tough matchup, is a annoying one if the DDD knows the Matchup and you don't but is even if both know the Matchup and play it like is supposed to. I played with Ling Ling a lot when he used to live in PR even if he beat me most of the time, it felt pretty even.

ZTD | TECHnology

There are worse MUs than Snake vs D3. Both are fat. Both can kill. Both edgeguard each other really well. D3 just has the CG so hes better at racking damage. Thats about it.

Top Bottom