• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have secondaried Falco for a long time. I know the ins and outs of him and all of his ATs. I was also one of the first people to master BDacus back when people were like "Omg its so hard how does Larry do it??" but my issue is I get anxiety with him in tournament. It makes me play like an idiot. Its because I used to get really impatient for the kill after camping for like 3 minutes straight for each stock lol. But I think I can do it now.

napZzz

Smash Hero
my main characters are just the top 4 on the tier list+wario, snake being my best one by far obv

can never really decide who to become more serious with, so I practice them all equally

ZTD | TECHnology

I need some help.

There was a match between Fatal and Bizkit (i think) and it had the Cowboy Bebop theme playing while it was going. I think the stage was Smashville but not sure. Trying to find that match <_<

etecoon

Smash Hero
most NE vids, especially if bizkit is in it, were probably recorded by bizkit. you sure it had cowboy bebop music and was bizkit/fatal? I don't think I've heard any anime music on bizkits wii, it's like all touhou and final fantasy

ZTD | TECHnology

I KNOW it was either one or both of them in the match. Im like 90% sure it was a Cowboy Bebop theme song. I just remember thinking that the song fit so well with the match because it was two Snakes. My memory could be fuzzy but I'm fairly sure.

Just a few more days until Christmas.

Time to stop playing brawl until new years. I'm getting bored of it anyway. I got DKCR anyway so might as well play it.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I KNOW it was either one or both of them in the match. Im like 90% sure it was a Cowboy Bebop theme song. I just remember thinking that the song fit so well with the match because it was two Snakes. My memory could be fuzzy but I'm fairly sure.
the only people who use that song on smashville are those who use affinitys pack I'm pretty sure, so I'm not sure if there was someone who used it on the ec or something they'd be distinguished as to matching the patterns of affinitys pack if you've seen it

I decided I played pokemon dry. No more games for me. I will likely think the same of Smash. You play it so much, and even though you want to play more, you have to draw a line and say, "I need to stop playing. There are other things to do."

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
damn right

it would be wrong for any Snake main to not pick that one.

I will say that after I saw the final evolutions of the starters, the otter would definitely be my second choice.

I didn't play brawl for a LONG time cause of Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. Now, I blame DKCR because it's **** good.

The reasons why I didn't play brawl for a certain time:
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Super Mario 64 ds
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart wii
Final Fantasy IV
Mario tennis
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario Galaxy 1
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby Canvas Curse
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Bros.
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Rayman 2 (N64)
Kirby 64
Super Smash Bros 64

and... SONIC 06!!! But I gave up because of the stupid glitches.

I feel the same for brawl no matter how long I don't play it. I get that feeling a lot but since it's Christmas, I want to try out the new gifts I'll get.

Then I'll go back to Sonic 06 and quit after an hour for sure.

etecoon

Smash Hero
updated my hacks for the first time in months this morning

PS2
trolololol
scatman
what is love?
mortal kombat 2 theme

Pictochat
rickroll

making everyone feel bad about alphazealot's coup d'état next tournament I bring my wii to lmao

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think he meant to use the symbols for them on the board

gonna **** a local tomorrow cash money stacks on deck $$$

ZTD | TECHnology

Hook me uppppppp Nappy.

Ugh playing Falco was just as campy as I remember it. So many lasers..so many...lol It doesn't help when I base my playstyle off a Japanese player :awesome:

Teh Future

Smash Master
why is berserker pretending like wii has good games to play?

anyways i think i should replace nappy in this snake free for all i hear my snake is better than his

:awesome:

RATED

Smash Lord
99.5% of wii games SUCK balls.

good I heard about: Epic mickey, other M(story is meh), no more heroes is good.

the best thing wii has is the HOMEBREW CHANNEL. jaajajjaa

ps: I just bought a PS3.

ZTD | TECHnology

I really liked No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle. One of the few Wii games I actually played start to finish. Ugh I feel like I only have a Wii, for Brawl.

For how many hours you put into that thing, do you need it for anything else?

Actually, I find there are good games for the wii. It merely depends upon your style of gaming. Mine is pretty relaxed when it comes to gaming, so I can get off on nintendo alone. The games I play specifically for it is Tales of Symphonia 2, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, and a few other titles I cannot remember. I have not had the chance to play my wii in months.

If you get a box full of cleaning supplies and keep that box shut for a long time. Every time you open it up, it smells nice and clean...

Savon

Smash Ace
Why does it seem like Melee players constantly have to say that Brawl is bad?

It seems like most of the Melee community has a never ended goal of insulting Brawl and saying how Melee is better. It ultimately comes down to personal preference, and it is not like Brawl players are running around saying Melee is a bad game, so why is there such a strong animosity coming from the Melee community?

Top Bottom