• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

^ HAHHAHAAHAHAH, so funny. ****, I forgot the name. There's a term out there for playing with the sole purpose of pissing off your teammates. The stalling the revival meter made me laugh so hard. It's like juggling them hahahaaha.
Can anyone pass through the bridge with melee only?

It's not that hard
:awesome:

C4 Range is sooo good :D

You can try it yourself, just stand on the main stage and put a C4 on the highest Platform and let it explode xD
This is ******** but it looks so awesome.

I'm gonna try out Sonic colors since I have nothing to do
:urg:

The one thing I hate about finals week is that it takes forever for time to go by. Then I fall asleep and I wonder where the time went. Ugh....

Anyone who knows how to use Snake with the wiichuk give me a general summary of it.

..... *Expects a certain someone*

etecoon

Smash Hero
I used the wiichuk for 3 months

using GCN controller again because the wiichuk is bad

use the gamecube controller :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
the one thing I will say for the chuk is that I feel like its analog stick is better, I feel like I have much finer movement with it which is really good especially for MK and marth(doesn't matter as much for snake). but the button layout and number of buttons is horrid and you pretty much need to make sacrifices in order to make it work, no matter how you map it, there will be some things that you can't do quite right

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've heard you can do that but idk how to do that stuff I'd probably mess it up lol

I'm getting one of the white GCN controllers sometime soon and I'm thinking about opening it to paint it anyway but again, I might break it or something idk how any of it works

napZzz

Smash Hero
its not really confusing, you can probably ask someone who knows how to do it to get it done for you

the only hard part of it is tracking down the type of screwdriver you need to open it up

etecoon

Smash Hero
my current controller is weird. it does **** like going in the wrong direction or being overly sensitive at times but other times it seems completely fine...I'm actually becoming suspicious that it's temperature sensitive, it seems like it only happens when its warm. it's easy for me to tell the difference because my room is in an unheated basement so it's usually kind of chilly here this time of year unless I'm running my space heater for a long time

etecoon

Smash Hero
every gamecube controller I've thrown has broken(4 brawl related casualties to date), so I know that LOL

this one hasn't suffered my wrath...

I know the pains of a cold basement. Floor/Space heaters are godly. But when you have faulty wiring, it ends up killing the power a lot >.<

Why would you ever get mad?

Are those triangular head screwdrivers commerically sold?

etecoon

Smash Hero
I react emotionally to failure :/ I once punched my gamecube because of f-zero GX, that thing is like a brick!

you can't buy the triwing screwdriver in any store AFAIK but you can get it online pretty cheap

etecoon

Smash Hero
lol snake player with a kool aid signature

ironically reminds me of how pointless using snake against kool aid is :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
cuz snake excels in camping people and ****

but when they take that away from him...WE HAVE TO TRY APPROACHING AND ITS FRUSTRATING ASFSDG

etecoon

Smash Hero
approaching with snake is fun when you can actually get away with it, agro snake is one of my favorite things

it just doesn't work very well against like...anyone

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I react emotionally to failure :/ I once punched my gamecube because of f-zero GX, that thing is like a brick!

you can't buy the triwing screwdriver in any store AFAIK but you can get it online pretty cheap
I understand about that game, I'm still trying to beat it. Also hello Snake mains.

napZzz

Smash Hero
in friendlies I have fun playing what I like to call "rushdown snake"

not so much in tourney generally <.< depending on the mu at least

approaching with snake is fun when you can actually get away with it, agro snake is one of my favorite things

it just doesn't work very well against like...anyone
Approaching never works in brawl. It depends on the match up or it's MK

I've gotten satisfaction from timing out people with my D3 and Falco. Not approaching somehow got fun to me with those characters lol
I find being defensive fun because it annoys the opponent and it is usually a "play safe" type which means less damage taken (Not all the time)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ This is pretty much how I feel. I guess I feed a little bit off the opponent's frustration. And then drag it out over 8 minutes and it gets better and better. And I love the fact that with D3 and Falco I can get the early percent lead and just do my normal style of play and NEVER approach lol

Damn I play gay *** characters.

lol

^ This is pretty much how I feel. I guess I feed a little bit off the opponent's frustration. And then drag it out over 8 minutes and it gets better and better. And I love the fact that with D3 and Falco I can get the early percent lead and just do my normal style of play and NEVER approach lol

Damn I play gay *** characters.

lol
Camping for 8 minutes is really **** :awesome:

The problem is I tend to get hungry real quickly :glare:

Camping is the only thing I do in every match I have. I don't think of getting the kill unless the opponent leaves a spot for punishment or he approaches me. The only way I kill opponents is U-tilt punishment, grenades at extremely high % and C4s and land mines.

Approaching is fun at friendlies but not at MMs or tourneys. Especially when Olimar and MK are involved. :urg:

Top Bottom