• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

-Ran

Smash Master
I didn't start using Tilts until the first tournament that I went to, when I was told to 'Keep it simple' by Lee. My issue has always been over thinking the capabilities of my opponent. At least, it was until I came back from my break of four months. I've learned now, that everyone falls for dumb stuff that shouldn't/doesn't work.

I should probably see about getting some videos up soon. I have two pretty important tournaments coming up. On Sunday I have a tournament I'm hosting where my placing will be very crucial to my Power Ranking in my state. Since I stopped playing, I was kicked off the list back in Jan. My first tournament back was subpar to my standards [9th place]. This tournament is crucial since it's before our major regional tournament LAST which is looking to push 100+ entrants. I need to do well Sunday, to be in the mind set I need to be to place well at a regional event.

My performance at these events is pretty much going to dictate how my summer smashing goes. I'd be hesitant to go out of state if I'm incapable of finishing well locally or at a regional tournament.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so on the topic of texture haxs, has anyone done/planning on doing, a liquid texture?
it'd be pretty hard to change his outfit though right? but if you could give him his mgs1 outfit (black cloak) that would be epic.

Tero.

Smash Champion
I would love to see this Big Boss texture but it's probably way to hard to do it:

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Texturing seems so hard. My head is spinning with all the file names and acronyms - .pac. .pcs CSS, CSP, all the codes to put in the code manager. I bet it'd help if I actually did the hack first. I have my SD card set up, but I'm still waiting to get Twilight Princess back to install homebrew X ( Waiting sucks. I'd either make snake a tux texture or try for an ocelot texture, haha. Don't know how to use paintshop though. I got GIMP for the CSP, but even that is too much. MS paint for the win!

Also, hello!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
So would I, but it would look dumb because his articles(gear) can't be made transparent.

What do you want to do with it?

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord

Tennet

Smash Champion
You know you wanna give me a Wii, you have AIM? I'll just send it to you over that

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Preview Time!

A sneak peek. I decided not to put the sheep fur over his gloves or boots. What do you want to do with them?

Also, what do you want to do with the articles?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Naked Snake has been done. Gray Fox is cool but it can't be done on Snake's body.

The closest you will get to Gray Fox is the Chibi one Stack Smash made.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Thanks to SuSa i got pics of Candy's Snake, there is a small section i need to fix...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want a black and purple camo Snake

it'd be sexy

<-- loves purple :D
This. This sounds sexy. I also love purple. :D

Snakes a stupid character and I can't believe I enjoy playing as him.

I hate third party chars, and I've never been an MGS fan.

(NOT /sarcasm)
Really? That surprises me. I was kinda against the 3rd party thing too, but eh, I expected it would happen eventually. I'm just glad it was Snake rather than some other lame character. I'd be disappointed if he didn't make into the next game though, if there is one.

Don't know how to use paintshop though. I got GIMP for the CSP, but even that is too much. MS paint for the win!
I pictured a Snake made with scribbled in colors and a badly drawn face and stuff. Grenades would look like scribbly blobs and the box would just have "smash bros" written horribly like a 1st grader. I would play with that texture just for kicks.

SuSa

Banned via Administration

A sneak peek. I decided not to put the sheep fur over his gloves or boots. What do you want to do with them?

Also, what do you want to do with the articles?

That looks like some ****ed fine Sheep outfit. lol

Make his gloves/boots looked like their covered in duct tape?

(better way to represent me...far less noticeable and many people may not get it) /doesn't want to be left out. :urg:

*coughs* I use duct tape to make people shut up which is the first 2 parts of my 4 part name. *coughs again*

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
D@mn Body Mask

Today i tried to make my brother's request of a Moss camo Sonic and his body mask ruined everything. I couldn't make it transparent and didn't know what to color it so I first tried cyan and this came out :(

So then I figure out the mask outputs the color inverted so then I colored it the inverted base color of my Sonic texture and out came this:

This darn body mask ruins everything.

In Snake related news I have more pics:

I'll ask again: What do you want me to do with these articles?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Daaayum, that looks awesome so far. Maybe make the articles look like little thunderbolts for Afro?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I dare somebody to summarize the last 13 pages for me lol. And i don't expect any true snake main to back down from a dare :laugh:

reading/posting from a mobile phone sucks :(

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I dare somebody to summarize the last 13 pages for me lol. And i don't expect any true snake main to back down from a dare :laugh:

reading/posting from a mobile phone sucks :(
random people, real names, textures, a Snake boards mascot-texture, a candy texture, and yeah, lots of talk about textures

Top Bottom