• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
as far as I can tell yes, if I dont know anything about it I'm not gonna bother getting my hopes up and expecting more than what might come loool

napZzz

Smash Hero
we just made a new guide like a few months ago

this better be good provided it isn't just something to throw me off track!

SuSa

Banned via Administration
In a more serious note.

I like how he's updated rather recently, and his guide goes into more of subjective details about Snake's gameplay and touches on a lot of what I don't touch; which is what many people search for in a "guide" (subjective, not objective data)

With that being said, I'll keep my guide for private reference and tell everyone where my preview copy is. (Note that it's still missing a loooooooooooooooooooooooooot of data that I already added to my .txt copy.... I update it merely to fix how it looks faster, so currently it's not in it's prettiest state... oh.. also the index hyperlinks are blank and were going to be added when the posts were split for the thread, to allow quickjumps from the index to the material and vice versa... so ignore that =P

Here it is

EDIT:
Lol... now that I think about it... it's less than a guide but more of a super-directory....
:nifty::leek:

SuSa

Which reminds me.
I don't give a ****.

I tried to change it and it came out horrible. I refuse to post in cyan either because this board (SWF as a whole) has waaay to much blue text. Also my skin choice (ModSkin) is blue....I see it enough as it is.

Good job on the guide as well; keep it up.

Nice unmod icon below Susa

I can't believe I'm still playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 and I already got 242 stars. How pitiful...

So... How is life?

SuSa

They gave it back to me for reasons that I do not know about. Probably had to deal with my Inbox being full and infractions though.

Life's good. Bit busy, Japanese studies are still slow as hell as I'm learning vocab/katakana/kanji now....and I need to start practicing writing the kanji/katakana more often than I currently do.

Outside of that I'm just theorycrafting, doing schoolwork, computer graphics (see my signature, preferably on my profile instead of my post - as the post cuts it off), downloading some anime/manga off a private tracker, and browsing youtube.

Oh, and watching Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (episode 4) currently. Hilarious anime, and Kirino's adorable.... I need to learn how to shade eyes like that. Enjoy that style more than I do C2's eye shading. (Look at my avatar)

*1 of 2 "SWF safe" pictures I own*

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
They gave it back to me for reasons that I do not know about. Probably had to deal with my Inbox being full and infractions though.

Life's good. Bit busy, Japanese studies are still slow as hell as I'm learning vocab/katakana/kanji now....and I need to start practicing writing the kanji/katakana more often than I currently do.

Outside of that I'm just theorycrafting, doing schoolwork, computer graphics (see my signature, preferably on my profile instead of my post - as the post cuts it off), downloading some anime/manga off a private tracker, and browsing youtube.

Oh, and watching Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (episode 4) currently. Hilarious anime, and Kirino's adorable.... I need to learn how to shade eyes like that. Enjoy that style more than I do C2's eye shading. (Look at my avatar)

Kirino!!! <333 moeeeee~~~~~

It's shows like this that makes me wish I had a lil sister, but yeah Ore no Imouto and The World God Only Knows are really the only shows I'm following this season, I'd usually watch more but college gets in the way (which is not a bad thing at all mind you).

SuSa

Can you edit your post and remove the picture? >.< Same huge thing twice is annoying. :x

But yes... Kirino is **** awesome. <33333

I have 4 little sisters. None are awesome. :( None are cute. :( And I know for a fact none of them have strange hobbies like collecting eroge, and forcing their older player to play them. O_o

In fact, the situation he's in wouldn't be cute at all in real life. It'd be frustrating and akward....

But in an anime, everything is either:

• Awesome
  • Adorable
  • Awesome and adorable

I've been meaning to follow The World God Only Knows, but I'm watching so many older animes its insane. >.< (One is "Dance in the Vampire Bund")

EDIT:
Seeeee Underload?????? THIS IS WHY I POST MY ANIMU PICTAHS

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

I love looking at at awesome pics twice haha. I might start watching that. I haven't been watching anything besides reruns of The Office. I was thinking of rewatching Clannad, but something new is fine.

napZzz

Smash Hero
despise large breasts? Define large to yourself

no average american male can deny somethign with at least well shaped b-c cups!

Unless they're gay, or a pedophile

SuSa

despise large breasts? Define large to yourself

no average american male can deny somethign with at least well shaped b-c cups!

Unless they're gay, or a pedophile
Large as anything that isn't under a C cup.

I'm not an average Americna male. :glare:

I blame it largely on my art class of old'n days. "Think of breasts as water balloons". They will forever be that mental image now... I find them hard to find attractive at all.

Soft, small, and firm.

I have nothing except girls flatter than a cheese grater either. So long as they're 16+ (keep in mind I'm 17.. and when I'm 18, this will have to change to 18+ due to legal issues =P )

@TC
EXCEPT ITS NOT LOLI. :urg:

Internet doesn't give you the right to be ignorant. :c
Although it totally gives you the right to troll, but there is a difference

SuSa

Scrub, MK isn't broken. He works perfectly fine, if press B he does his B attack

/troll

So I downloaded bought the Higurashi Character CD tracks, and I've got to say this one really sticks out to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6z_uO4TbS8&feature=related

Now hear how it sounds all happy and upbeat?

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/higurashinnkn/futarinobirth.htm

I advise you read the lyrics to realize that this song is sad, depressing, and cynical.

ONLY IN JAPAN MAAANNNN.... ONLY IN JAPAN

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Large as anything that isn't under a C cup.

I'm not an average Americna male. :glare:

I blame it largely on my art class of old'n days. "Think of breasts as water balloons". They will forever be that mental image now... I find them hard to find attractive at all.

Soft, small, and firm.

I have nothing except girls flatter than a cheese grater either. So long as they're 16+ (keep in mind I'm 17.. and when I'm 18, this will have to change to 18+ due to legal issues =P )

@TC
EXCEPT ITS NOT LOLI. :urg:

Internet doesn't give you the right to be ignorant. :c
Although it totally gives you the right to troll, but there is a difference

lol trolling you is fun :)

SuSa

I already mentioned up smashing - and dash attack.

Take a look at the Frame Data & Meta Knight thread.

Dair is good, it seems underrated, but it's not. The way it hits can make the last hit miss quite often which is devastating...

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I agree with SuSa on the breast size thing.

Dun like them big.

- Also, <3 my girlfriend, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Yeah I could go on forever about that.

We're only 18, been together for 10 months now.. I think this relationship will be a life long one.
Call me a dreamer, or whatever you might like, but I think it's quite a realistic option.

On topic.. Snake. I hardly use dair.. :/ only Uair/Bair/Nair. Should try and incorporate it into tech chasing or ledge guarding options possibly. Meh, who knows?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I prefer at least a C cup, anything lower is ehh to me. I also like when hot high school aged girls have big boobs.

Top Bottom