• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I abused my powers?

Oh wait... I edited posts.

I also found out something nifty today.

:nifty::leek:
Did you find out that on the thread listings, if you double click around the title of a thread that is yours, you can alter the topic without altering the opening post? Yes, you edited posts. Abuse of power just like UL abuses altering threads titles and stuff.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Did you find out that on the thread listings, if you double click around the title of a thread that is yours, you can alter the topic without altering the opening post? Yes, you edited posts. Abuse of power just like UL abuses altering threads titles and stuff.
I've known that vB feature for YEARS now... especially when we coded it to work for IPB 1.3 at iPBFree.

I edited posts for great reasons though. :awesome: Was more often when I didn't feel like raising my post count any higher.

I actually can't think of any specific examples of me changing thread titles besides the social. Care to share?
Only because you asked.

#1 + took OP
#3 + took OP
#8 + took OP

I actually can't think of any specific examples of me changing thread titles besides the social. Care to share?
Not merely thread titles, but changing in general that I saw no reason for them o.0

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288717
Last edited by Underload; 10-11-2010 at 09:08 PM.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236239
Last edited by Underload; 10-24-2010 at 07:21 PM.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208045
Last edited by Underload; 10-24-2010 at 07:23 PM.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235804
Last edited by Underload; 10-24-2010 at 07:24 PM.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251311
Last edited by Underload; 10-24-2010 at 07:25 PM.

I have no idea why these threads were altered in some way o.0

Edit: SuSa beat me too it.

SuSa

Xeylode, the edit was to return information I had taken away prior to the release of my guide (which was going to contain said information, which is why I rid of it)

Was part of my "can you guess whats wrong with the snake boards" game that nobody played except UL.

Don't worry, me and UL already talked this over in private - but he did ask a question about the thread titles. :p I was being a smartass.

/defending UL

SuSa

Besides overly obvious jokes + being dared to. Find a time where I edited a post without good reason.

I tried to avoid using my mod powers unless someone was practically asking me to or I felt a topic needed to be locked (or it was my "job to lock it")

Because I've been a consistent admin/moderator on multiple forums since 2005. I've never had a complaint about power abuse, and if someone has a complaint I'd love to hear it to either explain the situation or improve upon it so it doesn't happen again.

EDIT:
Staff here just hates me because I refuse to follow the status quo and I constantly challenge the BBR, many of whom happen to also be admins or staff.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
man, so many fighting games I'm waiting for to come out

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Tekken vs. Street Fighter
Street Fighter vs. Tekken

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Jaffar does have a crazy awesome beard. Jaffar as a whole is awesome. He is the probably the sickest Disney villain ever.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I've never seen Hercules so I'm not sure of how cool Hades is. I personaly, just by looking at Hades, don't like him. I think he looks goofy.

Jafar is also probably the most powerful Disney villain too.

Wesker is in MvC 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

I'm gonna buy Kirby's epic yarn
I'm excited for Dante. I was doing some reading on MvC3 today, and I was sad that they said they aren't including Fantastic 4, Mega Man (and so I assumed other Mega Man characters, which made me sad that there would be no Zero), and no Amingo. :(

omg, i just found the pre-evolution for ekans.

Pokemon #(Limit of 9000 as x tends to 9000)

Jaffar -> Ekans -> Arbok
LOL, that's pretty awesome. But wouldn't Jafar come after Arbok, with Jafar having an alternate form (Human/Snake/Genie) depending on his held item (Snake Staff/Genie Lamp)

Because if this comes before Ekans, then that's some pretty f***ed up science.

Savon

Smash Ace
Mega is totally gonna be in MVC3 in some shape or form as a character. Tron is already in the game, so it is safe to say that Megaman will be in.
That would be like having Chun Li in the game without Ryu.

Hades is pretty awesome. He might not be much to look at, but he was pretty good. 2nd best I would say.

Speaking of hades. What roman/greek god/goddess would you like to be represented by?

SuSa

XD

Also Tommy's logic is win.

Ekans --> Arbok --> Jafar --> Snake

Someone make a picture showing the evolution of Snake. It must be done.

I might do it if nobody does, but people always do a better job than me :(

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I think the thread title needs to be Jafar General Discussion

I also, would like to repped by Poseidon

XD

Also Tommy's logic is win.

Ekans --> Arbok --> Jafar --> Snake

Someone make a picture showing the evolution of Snake. It must be done.

I might do it if nobody does, but people always do a better job than me :(

Also Ekans really is broken, only Pokemon with 4 successive evolutions

Underload

Lazy
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Ry3riB4jh8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Ry3riB4jh8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol. we're bros though, since we're FB friends and all. and we love weed and large breasts.
I bought a piece today =D if for some reaosn lingo is different in your area, then its a pipe/bowl/etc or w/e you guys might call it

for anyone here who hasn't added me on facebook, my question is why haven't you and why are you abotu to after reading this

search kjell anders peterson, i'm one of a kind

Top Bottom