• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
hell yeah, weed and big titties

:yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

4 LYFE KJELL

I like the thread title, because...

1. I hate Peach
2. The title is a scientific fact
3. Peach sux

SuSa

Banned via Administration
If I was moderator, I'd make it my goal to edit every yeaboi out of every post in this forum.

I'd go as far as to ask if I could find a way to remove it from this forum specifically, even if it must be via Javascript (not too hard; but they'd have to trust my code)

I ****ing hate ******s.
I mean. I hate yeaboi.
:nifty::leek:

I beat m2k with dair hehe
yeah kinda why i said it. Killed at 60% and you were at 150% from what i heard too hahahaha. As much as everybody says "oh it's so easy to sdi blah blah blah" most people don't have the frame of mind to sdi mid-match unless the move is expected or you happen to be Mr. Doom or DMG. And with Up smash OoS if we do it when people attack our shield the pop from the launcher puts them in the air and then the being in the air puts them in the air dodge position to avoid the mortar on it's way up and down, where we could jump and do the C4 thing WAR does or follow it up with an uair or up tilt depending on DI, timing and percent.

How the hell does Turnips hurt?

The title is approved and it will attract more Peach mains.

No it won't

SuSa

For the next 2 days I will recognize this thread as an "Ask SuSa anything" thread.

Feel free to ask me any questions you want, regarding anything, and if I have an answer [that won't get me banned from SWF] and I don't have to research anything to answer you.

I will answer.

Let's see where this goes.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Will you draw me a Meowth wearing sunglasses?

I'll draw YOU a Meowth wearing sunglasses if you do~ :3

SuSa, if I can draw this failure of a Mewoth, you can draw Meowth somehow. You are a lot better at this than me, at least you have access to better software.

Also, I drew this when drinking A&W Root Beer. Be careful! That stuff really messes with the creative portion of the mind!

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
For the next 2 days I will recognize this thread as an "Ask SuSa anything" thread.

Feel free to ask me any questions you want, regarding anything, and if I have an answer [that won't get me banned from SWF] and I don't have to research anything to answer you.

I will answer.

Let's see where this goes.

1) What program do you use to do your graphic design stuff?
2) When you do/draw a character, do you do it all from scratch on the comp via mouse? Tablet? Or do you not do it from scratch and use the other billion tools?
3) Have you ever thought of making a youtub vid about the basics of program and how to use the tools for nubs (aka me) :)?

I agree with Susa and technical but...

Why does he have a square red mouth?
If you are asking that, then you have not watched enough anime/manga. That is a particular feature is generally used for showing shock and awe in a person. It is the equivalent to jaw dropping. With my limit abilities on paint, I couldn't make it better than it is really.

It is Meowth mixed with Sailor Moon as far as I'm concerned. Its kind of scary actually.
That looks like Meowth mixed with Sailor Moon.
You are both right, and the fact that one of my creations scares chase a little bit is too funny :awesome:

I know that :glare:

It's just better if meowth was ":)"

Oh by the way: That picture you used, it's Hinagiku from Nayate right? One of my favorites.

SuSa

1) What program do you use to do your graphic design stuff?
2) When you do/draw a character, do you do it all from scratch on the comp via mouse? Tablet? Or do you not do it from scratch and use the other billion tools?
3) Have you ever thought of making a youtub vid about the basics of program and how to use the tools for nubs (aka me) :)?

1) Photoshop CS5
2) Scratch via tablet and various other tools.
3) Yes, but I don't feel I know enough to show a lot nor am I a good enough artist to have my examples have great results like they should. I know how to use the tools, the difference is I just personally can't. :awesome:

napZzz

Smash Hero
xeylodes post with that girl from hayate no...whatever the title was (cant remember) made me lol

lool tommy I think thats the first time anyone on smashboards has called me my real name, not even the minnesota smashers :'(

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Let it be known that there has never been a legit moderator that has not ever abused there power on the snake boards since the samuraipanda days. Also about the MLG scandal. M3K caving in about losing was interesting. Pressure of being thought of as the best I think affects your mind!

Top Bottom