• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Someone make a picture showing the evolution of Snake. It must be done.
Done.

I bought a piece today =D if for some reason lingo is different in your area, then its a pipe/bowl/etc or w/e you guys might call it
Niiice man, you know that if/when we ever meet each other we are smoking together, and then smashing afterward. And no, the lingo is the same over here.

napZzz

Smash Hero
ya....talking to various other online ppl/reading **** everyone has different names for amounts of ****, what they do with it...etc. CANT BE TOO SPECIFIC THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY WEBSITE

lol, definitely. I'm going to genesis II....maybe. THATS WEST COAST ENUFF

BUT I GOT MY HANDS ON SOME SILVER HAZE/WHITE WIDOW RIGHT NOW =D =D =D =D =D

napZzz

Smash Hero
I used to haev folders for several sites, my main one being a /b/ folder

then eventually they all just...merged

SuSa

Banned via Administration
It was just created today, so nothing really.

Current contents outside of the snake evolution image:

This is pure win in my biased opinion.

Richbrown2good. I laughed:

Look at the title, and you have to know what free cake means (the post gives it away)

:nifty::leek:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
ya....talking to various other online ppl/reading **** everyone has different names for amounts of ****, what they do with it...etc. CANT BE TOO SPECIFIC THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY WEBSITE

lol, definitely. I'm going to genesis II....maybe. THATS WEST COAST ENUFF

BUT I GOT MY HANDS ON SOME SILVER HAZE/WHITE WIDOW RIGHT NOW =D =D =D =D =D
yeah, i know what you mean about how things are called different in different areas.

idk if I'll be at Genesis 2, I'd like to go.

I had White Widow once at a tourney I went to, good s**t.

2 problems.

We should start as an egg.
Form not forme.

But I already saved it to my SWF_Epic folder. So good ****.

Yeah I forgot about the forme thing, I guess i was just so used to seeing spelt that way because of Serebii lol. I can make the changes tomorrow, adding an egg, and changing forme to form.

I'm glad those graphic design classes I took in high school are finally coming to use. Thank god for Illustrator and Photoshop (a little).

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
whatever you want man, just tell me what you think the levels should be, if you have a specific preference for what you think the levels should be. I'd rather not wing it again.

napZzz

Smash Hero
some top notch stuff has rolled through my area lately and i'm lovin it

theres too many tourneys I wanna go to that involve traveling...ugh. Not enough money for em all...better start winning some =)

You guys are taking this snake thing a little too far. Stop now before you manage to ruin it by over complicating things more so than they already are

theres too many tourneys I wanna go to that involve traveling...ugh. Not enough money for em all...better start winning some =)
Beat moe and you will be winning like 3x at much money. I want to see moe fall from his perch.

SuSa

whatever you want man, just tell me what you think the levels should be, if you have a specific preference for what you think the levels should be. I'd rather not wing it again.
Read OP.

Egg = Defaulted to N/A, don't bother adding a level.

Ekans = Level 1 (the level you are when you hatch from an egg)
Arbok = Get the official level from Seribii or something? :x
Seviper = If Arbok is >48, put this at 48. It's part of a long forgotten meme (read the OP), if Ekans-->Arbok is past level 48 then w/e
Seviper --> Jafar = whatever you want, just no over9000 meme please.
Jafar -->Snake = Again, whatever people want just no over9000 meme please.

I want it to make sense, but still be ****ing awesome. Over9000 is not awesome, it's overdone.

I'd like more community input on this, the above's just my opinion on what should be done.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I honestly should've had it at the last one, a clear easy win last game set 2 (lol I lost to RRR in winners) but on the last game I had clear momentum like....I had the win...it was done

but one SD and the momentum of the match completely changed...I managed to bring it back to a more close setting of last stock close percents but he managed to get a read off that just killed the match and I ended up losing....:/

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
how do you guys feel about

Egg -> Ekans 5,120 Steps (how it is in the games)
Ekans -> Arbok Lvl.22 (how it is in the games)
Arbok -> Seviper Lvl.48
Seviper -> Jafar Lvl.74
Jafar -> Snake Lvl.92

Dude, living in AZ (or any state that borders Mexico probably) means we constantly have some top notch stuff. In the 4 years I've been playing smash I've never once gone to an OoS tourney, actually in my whole life I've never been outside of AZ. There's a lot of tourneys I wish I could go to.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
It was just created today, so nothing really.

Current contents outside of the snake evolution image:

This is pure win in my biased opinion.

Richbrown2good. I laughed:

Look at the title, and you have to know what free cake means (the post gives it away)

Who the **** watches Dance in the Vampire Bund that is a **** show, this is coming from a guy who adores lolis too.

SuSa

Who the **** watches Dance in the Vampire Bund that is a **** show, this is coming from a guy who adores lolis too.
I watch it, and if you must know I'm still on episode 1 I just keep it open as a reminder. :awesome:

I already have all the episodes on my harddrive, no need to watch a ****ty stream. :glare:

Of course, I was only told it was ****ty after downloading it. Not wasting my precious download - so I will watch it regardless.

This is coming from someone who watched School Days. I'll watch anything so long as I can like 1 aspect of it. Story, character, episode, doesn't matter.

EDIT:
Also nice to know you adore loli. :B Get on aim? XD

napZzz

Smash Hero
ya tommy...I've been able to travel a decent bit actually, been to around 4 different states within the midwest now I think, maybe 5 dont feel like recalling where i've been. We've had 2 tourneys where we had 9 hour car rides..haha (and thats just one way)

our good stuff usually runs through the cities...which I'm conveniently located outside of :l and its hard to find people who bring in nice stuff/bad stuff, cuz alot of our dealers are pretty shady...lots of people who pinch/rip you off -_- I've had a lot of lessons to learn over time, kids givin me like.... .8 grams of kush for 20$....compared to people throwin me 2 grams of chronic/danks and everything in between, but my sources are sorta limited so I try not to be TOO picky

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I watch it, and if you must know I'm still on episode 1 I just keep it open as a reminder. :awesome:

I already have all the episodes on my harddrive, no need to watch a ****ty stream. :glare:

Of course, I was only told it was ****ty after downloading it. Not wasting my precious download - so I will watch it regardless.

This is coming from someone who watched School Days. I'll watch anything so long as I can like 1 aspect of it. Story, character, episode, doesn't matter.

EDIT:
Also nice to know you adore loli. :B Get on aim? XD

Okay I loved School Days, best anime ever EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT!!!!

And sorry for not getting on this morning, was heading to class, lets discuss lolis tonight xD.

napZzz

Smash Hero
After i finish up a few things I think I'm gonna watch school days....been havin a lack of anime lately, not sure what to watch

I remember asking this SuSa guy who didn't respond back

*nudge*

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Remember when I asked for like a fighting anime. I have two more toa dd to taht list if anyones interested.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Black Blood Brothers.

the BBB one is ****ing amazing.

napZzz

Smash Hero
if you haven't watched hajime no ippo yet you really ****ed up, easily the best fighting anime/manga of all time

am I the only one who didn't really like gurren lagann?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Updated Pic

ya tommy...I've been able to travel a decent bit actually, been to around 4 different states within the midwest now I think, maybe 5 dont feel like recalling where i've been. We've had 2 tourneys where we had 9 hour car rides..haha (and thats just one way)

our good stuff usually runs through the cities...which I'm conveniently located outside of :l and its hard to find people who bring in nice stuff/bad stuff, cuz alot of our dealers are pretty shady...lots of people who pinch/rip you off -_- I've had a lot of lessons to learn over time, kids givin me like.... .8 grams of kush for 20$....compared to people throwin me 2 grams of chronic/danks and everything in between, but my sources are sorta limited so I try not to be TOO picky
Shady dealers are the worst, but yeah sometimes you can't be too picky.

Top Bottom