• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
loooooooooool I had a random cravin for it and busted it outta the closet a few weeks ago...forgot how **** addicting that game was

I also approve of the thread title considering I managed to pull off a 12 hour and not wake up feeling ****ty

snake+marth? I'd imagine you'd run it sort of like a janky mk+snake and just let snake assist marth wherever he goes, or you can just do what feels normal and figure some things out

Takes skill to take on ICs.

All players who main Snake and attempt to change their mains will go back to Snake :glare:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Takes skill to take on ICs.

All players who main Snake and attempt to change their mains will go back to Snake :glare:
I gave up on trying to break past this lol

My DDD however is getting pretty legit and its close to my Snake now. But Snake will always be my best. I'm fine with that.

JCS

Smash Rookie
sooo true. i always go back to snake....ive tried ic's, marth, diddy, tl, meta, peach, fox......always back to snake.

napZzz

Smash Hero
double post on purpose

fatal and ally both beat m2k for those who didn't know yet...RISE OF THE SNAKES!

god I hate snake kirby loool I play a good kirby at basically every tourney I'm at in MN and whenever he does that ****...

EDIT: yume ninja'd my double post like a *****

napZzz

Smash Hero
there better be vids, first time ally beats m2k in awhile (and fatal does it for the 1st time!) and there would be no vids? =(

Hmm... So if Nappy goes Bow, I am a butler. If he goes this demon king, I am a servant. If he goes Mario, I will likely be Yoshi. If he uses Olimar avies, I will be a pikmim

T__________________T
I am nappy's b****

SuSa

Banned via Administration
So recently I've been doing nothing but collecting names of yuri/ecchi's, watching/reading said yuri/ecchi, and massing up my collection of nearly 1400~ softcore or milder pictures of yuri/ecchi.

I think I'm on /e/, /u/, and /c/ (talking about 4chan here) more than I'm on SWF.

I stopped caring about the Snake boards until I get my wii and can start testing things (considering you guys rarely do >: lazy *****...)

I'm going home today (been at my cousin's) so I'll swing by my old place of residence and see if my OTHER cousin will give me his copy of Brawl (his *** doesn't play it + he ruined mine) and pick up my GC controller I left there. (Never, NEVER, buy the wii version of the GC controller... it blows..)

So uhm.

**** you all, back to my ecchi!

PS:
I like the front page of Snake boards with all the cool story bro and my missing data threads that have been replaced with "Cool story bro" including the RC thread, the metagame thread, the grab release thread, the downthrow thread, etc. *****es don't use so *****es can't have. <3
:nifty::leek:

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Screw the comments, I go to 4chan for the goods.

So /mu/ sounds cool, so long as it isn't mainstream/famous bull**** posted 24/7 and some unknown bands get put up there to be heard.

I'll start browsing it later tonight and for a few days. See if I can like it there.

:nifty::leek:

Top Bottom