• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

yaa tsi tsup ari dik ari dull an dik ari dill an dits tan dool
la dippyduppy dull la roop uttyroopy la goorigan gook aya gittygangool
arup cha cha adippydappydill la baritztandill lan den lan doe
a barik kata barip pari baribadeebadeebadee standen lan doe
ya baril las ten lan day a doe la babadeadevadevadevaduv ya vou
what is that little las day lan doe badakadagadaga doo doo day a doe

leekspin

Limeee

Smash Champion
omg the marth snake matchup is so ****ing stupid

its by far my most played match up and i still don't ****ing understand it
marth can just combo you across all these ******* weirds counterpicks and you have no options

i've decided unless i have a breakthrough i'm gonna use metaknight for that match up
/rage
:009:

How to be MK with Snake:
You can't. True fax.

You win, the MK sux (64%) or you got lucky (35.9%) or you're just good (0.1%)

So... Anime anyone?

Savon

Smash Ace
Your pictures bother me and arouse me at the same time SuSa. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing though.

The Jury is still out on that one.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru

marth can just combo you across all these ******* weirds counterpicks and you have no options

i've decided unless i have a breakthrough i'm gonna use metaknight for that match up
/rage
No no, stay Snake, take him to RC, trust me, you got this.

napZzz

Smash Hero

/rage
its really annoying ~_~

lol yume I can play the epic sax guy song on my saxophone =D

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
When Marth plays near perfect or perfect..its so gay. Snake is so bad at dealing with his pressure game when Marth has successfully broken through Snake's zoning. I go D3 for this MU..seriously its just ********.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
wow, I haven't been on the internet for 3 days. I come back and my post about snake and nanomachines is still at the top of the page (40PPP).

napZzz

Smash Hero
yo **** brawl all i've been doin lately is practicing ic chaingrabs and i'm gettin good at them. I find it funny how after 3 years the ic mains STILL cant consistently cg...not for ****

etecoon

Smash Hero
most IC's I've played can consistently CG MK and some other high tiers, but have more problems vs rarer characters that they don't prepare for. same reason why M2K is so far ahead of other MK's is that he spends thousands of hours practicing execution, most people don't have the patience to sit in training mode/fighting CPU's to practice chain grabbing every character

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
the ice climbers are sick as f**k. they are also hella fun to play when blazed.

I can never get an cg's on any of the really light charaters, MK, Jiggs, Squirtle, Kirby.

napZzz

Smash Hero
speaking of playing when blazed......=D =D =D

(SMIRK)

I have midweight down on lock, and just learning the heavyweights right now between wobbling and learning dthrow timings or fthrow/bthrow

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
wobbing is fun, definitely easier than CG's most of the time. I thought it was called Hobbling in Brawl?

yeah midweights are pretty easy, heavyweights like DDD, Wario and DK are fun to cg, Snake is a bitch though, i think.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dont think the dthrow alt is that hard on snake, just needs a little tweak on your timing

etecoon

Smash Hero
I can't do technical things like CG's, I just go MK or wario and *** camp vs ICs lol

thinking about actually working on my wario and using him more, I found out that timing people out is pretty fun in tourney(I usually don't play anything like that in friendlies but it's fun in tourney for some reason lol)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Oh I meant he's a ***** to cg with fthrow/bthrow. I wasn't even thinking about dthrow, I should clarify next time. It's because, for some reason, I don't cg with dthrow that often.

Also, I realized that I'm the Jafar of the Snake boards.

RATED

Smash Lord
lightweight are easier IMO( like MK, squirtle and some others) DDD is kinda Easy, the one I hate to CG is Diddy for some reason his timing is really Weird.

also, what's with that ton of threads opened by SuSa? :S

hi there fellow Snakes.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Anyone have snake + marth team experience and had moderate success with the team? I'm familiar with some of the close pressure + sticky game ideas, but I have some problems understanding how to support Marth more when he gets offstage or when overwhelmed. I've been watching Zex + Erow matches and they seem to be the best/only material that I have lol.

Top Bottom