• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Sups Ekans....s? What the hell is the plural from Ekans?!??
If you make it plural, it's no longer Snake backwards though....ah,....who cares.

So in the Kirby boards we're discussing the Snaaaaaaake match up. You should stop by and
leave a 'nade
give us your opinions on the MU.

--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269691

Our beard has a gelatinous mass behind it, what can yours do.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Plurals of Ekans is Sekans, obviously, and we just did a Kirby discussion about a month ago, look through our matchup summaries.

etecoon

Smash Hero
cario is worse IMO, toon link does have obnoxious spam that is godlike if you can't powershield it but he still has the "if you shield camp he can't kill you, ever" problem.

napZzz

Smash Hero
any character can be "stupid" on wifi, it just depends on how badly the person using them is abusing the lag. Aside from some of the bad characters who cant really do much anyways.

Limeee

Smash Champion
snake's Dthrow is amazing,

this should be one of your most used moves.

and wow you guys, i just saw ally absolutely **** ADHD at VC7 on youtube
on rainbow cruise too, jesus

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake's oki is amazing but I actually think his side throws are underutilized, most people just auto go for dthrow when some characters are amazingly horrendous vs edge traps(like snake LOL)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dthrow is sooo good in snake dittos too. It is just a **** good move.

etecoon

Smash Hero
diddy ditto's are probably even worse lol, I think all the tripping would give me an aneurysm

napZzz

Smash Hero
dittos in general are gay. it's too bad MK doesn't have an even matchup because I'd second that character just so I could never ditto again lol
i like all sorts of dittos and dont mind alot of them

but with snake.......gay

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Wall of Quotes :laugh:

any character can be "stupid" on wifi, it just depends on how badly the person using them is abusing the lag. Aside from some of the bad characters who cant really do much anyways.
Yes, LAG-fi sucks that's why I only do it for fun. :)

yeah I hardly Dthrow in Snake Dittos, most of the time I throw them offstage or up.
I remember from our matches on Wi-fi.

Dthrow is sooo good in snake dittos too. It is just a **** good move.
It's "okay" in snake dittos. I rather throw them of stage.

snake dittos are just gay period.
They may be "gay", but fun to play. Believe me they are very fun to play.
Camping in a snake is fun.

10camps

dittos in general are gay. it's too bad MK doesn't have an even matchup because I'd second that character just so I could never ditto again lol
LOL! Sounds like a good idea...but I hate MK!

diddy ditto's are probably even worse lol, I think all the tripping would give me an aneurysm
Diddy Dittos are probably the worse dittos in the game. So annoying! :mad:

I like how D3's ultimate counter is D3.
Hahahhahaaahahaaaaa! I remember reading that somewhere. (probably on the DDD boards)
lol

The best Dittos are Ganon dittos. Nonviable Dittos > Viable Dittos
Any character who can gimp himself or herself is pretty gay. So Ganon = Ganon is not in my books. CF vs CF is not too bad. It's actually fun. Sort of the same with Peach Dittos.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I've played them a handful of time between each game.

Mostly just watching them is the worst. It goes almost to the time limit in both games.

Peach is just a boring character to me.

RATED

Smash Lord
I like how D3's ultimate counter is D3.
I used to main D3, and that Ditto is worst than any ditto ever.( except ICs dittos) that ditto is boring as hell! , gay(no offense to anyone) and stupid and *insert everything u want here*

also 6mizu : falco is even more boring than those chars, and lol I consider Peach fun and Yoshi too, but that's IMO

Turazrok

Smash Master
Olimar dittos are the worst. Period. Olimar camps, retreats and pivot grabs. That doesn't work both ways....

Top Bottom