• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
my aib and name on some other sites like OCR is liquidwind and I just go by liquid at tournament, I just mentioned you because you and hinkage are the only NE MK mains I knew of

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
the guy didn't flake. I am getting my wii in 45 minutes :D :D :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Etecoon did you make this ^?

@Sinz: Ohh yea! He's look like a G in that pic. lol
Do you admire him or think he's awesome or something like that?
I write songs and i think that his are amazing.

I've had Andy avys for over a year now. o.O

etecoon

Smash Hero
is any of it uploaded anywhere? me and syx have posted some of our **** you have to too!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
is any of it uploaded anywhere? me and syx have posted some of our **** you have to too!
its not kid friendly. =/ plus I usually end up raging over it because I never get a song finished. Then i get annoyed and delete it and start over. =/ =/ =/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I used to sing. I stopped after i went to a convention in Colorado for theatre. There were scholarships available and what not. I pretty much got told I shouldn't go on stage or sing again. I don't think I suck. I sang in 5 musicals, 6 choirs, 11 solos, and 5 trios. And they all asked me to be in it.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
I used to sing. I stopped after i went to a convention in Colorado for theatre. There were scholarships available and what not. I pretty much got told I shouldn't go on stage or sing again. I don't think I suck. I sang in 5 musicals, 6 choirs, 11 solos, and 5 trios. And they all asked me to be in it.
That sounds so mean/harsh.....ohhh...well....don't listen to other.....just follow your dream!

etecoon

Smash Hero
only here! we're making progress in other topics...kind of

*still needs to go to mizu's video channel but is procrastinating*

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
2000th Post!

Warning: The following is gonna be very obnoxious!

I made 1000th Post on the ROB boards.....so I thought I'd make my 2000th here on!
I dedicate this post to:
-Brawl/Smashboards/all of Brawl's hacked versions!
-Snake Boards (
<3 all of my Snake bros).
-R.O.B. Boards ( <3 all of my R.O.B. bros).
-Selena Gomez(Prettiest actress of all time IMO).
-My 2 close friends: RocketPSIence and Twilightlink421.

etecoon

Smash Hero
MLG stalling on the ruleset, I think they're deciding whether or not to ban MK right now VIA A COIN FLIP

I actually get a funny mental image of OS/omni doing this and the loser just keeps going "best ___ out of __!" forever

etecoon

Smash Hero
yea, not surprising. I mean he clearly is better than snake/diddy/falco/IC's but aside from planking I really don't see why he should be banned, he's not THAT good.

this isn't just my selfish side wanting DDD and olimar's worst matchup to stay around nope

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright guys I have my wii now. However, I am waiting on my friend to get me a wii mote right now. The wii was 100$ and didn't come with a wii mote. But, I will be fine :D

Turazrok

Smash Master
yea, not surprising. I mean he clearly is better than snake/diddy/falco/IC's but aside from planking I really don't see why he should be banned, he's not THAT good.

this isn't just my selfish side wanting DDD and olimar's worst matchup to stay around nope
MK is nowhere close to Olimar's worst matchup. Not even top 3. Try Lugi, Marth, Peach.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've heard differing opinions from olimar mains, **** from MK mains too, not too long ago I saw M2K post that he thought MK vs olimar could still be even there just aren't olimar's as good as atomsk's was at the MU

I think a lot of DDD's won't claim MK as their worst either, either way he still beats both of them so I'm ok with him staying >_>

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Infern you're avy look soo epic <3
Epic just like me haha

I am me

infern, haven't seen you here in a bit, can you tell me where these vids of you vs OS are from? trying to keep everything in the video thread dated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCRRm3AvcZw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMYTN...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6QmW...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkT-B...eature=related
Its from this one :)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258389

etecoon

Smash Hero
my plan with this avatar was to change it like 3 times a day with random captions but SWF stopped letting me update it <_<

adding those now thanks

Limeee

Smash Champion
god ****ing ****it.

i was playing tales of symphonia, and i was fighting the wind spirit summon (i spent at least 10+mins and used 10+ life bottles among many other items) and finally beat them.

as i'm walking out the dungeon, my game errors and forces me to shut down. (its not the one where you can just eject, clean and re put in the CD, it only lets me turn it off)

FUUUUUUUU-

god ****ing ****it.

i was playing tales of symphonia, and i was fighting the wind spirit summon (i spent at least 10+mins and used 10+ life bottles among many other items) and finally beat them.

as i'm walking out the dungeon, my game errors and forces me to shut down. (its not the one where you can just eject, clean and re put in the CD, it only lets me turn it off)

FUUUUUUUU-
L-M-F-A-O :laugh: But we have all had moments like that.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am trying to make it, however money issues are coming up. :(

Top Bottom