• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Idea. People associate sheep with Razer. We associate Ally with Canada. We also associate Yume with a particular interest. What symbol do you think people recognize you for or associate with yourself? Snake project, GO! Also, go and list what you match-up other snakes with. I already said a few myself.

me,ally, idk anyone else lawl
MLG here I come :). Any other snakes going?
Do not forget your beloved sheep Fatal.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Idea. People associate sheep with Razer. We associate Ally with Canada. We also associate Yume with a particular interest. What symbol do you think people recognize you for or associate with yourself? Snake project, GO! Also, go and list what you match-up other snakes with. I already said a few myself.
panda: obvious

afro: ORANGE

syx: too ****ing metal

susa: caramel dancing

half the people I have an association for have quit the game >_>

I hate my life and everyone in it.
why D:

Limeee

Smash Champion
I love how the top 4 rankings are sword themed :laugh:
you should see our melee scene

thats why they call us marthaberta
since our apocalypse tournament we have had a bunch of random MK's coming out of nowhere, like fiji and arsenal
our scene used to be so diverse D:

EDIT: lol mizu ninja'd me

alberta is western canada

Limeee

Smash Champion
and about superboom, he is nuts.

he has won every single tournament in our region for about a year now, and he consistently wins melee as well. he's considered the 2nd best smash64 player (second to isai)

he makes about $200 a month solely from brawl
he lost one tournament, but that tournament he had just gotten out of the hospital from diabetes

EDIT: ninja >.<
<3 xeylode

and about superboom, he is nuts.

he has won every single tournament in our region for about a year now, and he consistently wins melee as well. he's considered the 2nd best smash64 player (second to isai)

he makes about $200 a month solely from brawl
he lost one tournament, but that tournament he had just gotten out of the hospital from diabetes

EDIT: ninja >.<
<3 xeylode
What is with all this skill coming from your northern neighbors? Ally for Brawl, and now this boom person for 64? The next mango will come Newfoundland & Laborador, I swear.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Its all the maple syrup we drink i swear.
Lawl!

Why the heck can I not upload this image to be my avatar :confused:

Xeylode, I've realized something about SWF for a while now. It has some sort of problem....w/ letting you put certain pictures as your avi. Even if it's not that big or anything like that. It's annoying!

Xeylode, I've realized something about SWF for a while now. It has some sort of problem....w/ letting you put certain pictures as your avi. Even if it's not that big or anything like that. It's annoying!
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH using A LEAF?!

Anyway, I guess I will have to use something different.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Lawl!

I think the upload in general is broken right now, as I said with this avatar I was going to change the caption a lot but it won't let me now <_<

Limeee

Smash Champion
****, i saved that image on my computer, but now i can't upload it D:

i see what you guys mean about avy's being glitched

EDIT: is it because its JPEG?

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Lawl!

I think the upload in general is broken right now, as I said with this avatar I was going to change the caption a lot but it won't let me now <_<
5 minutes later and I am done.

I found a better avatar anyway :laugh:
****, i saved that image on my computer, but now i can't upload it D:

i see what you guys mean about avy's being glitched

EDIT: is it because its JPEG?
They have always accepted jpg. I would just wait for a few hours or maybe tomorrow. Give it some time you know.
It's not about waiting! It's just that SWF needs to fix their "upload" and what not.

BTW, Cool little pick of a Lime w/ MK in the middle. lol

6Mizu

Smash Champion
The limes have been infected. They have begun their own little hierachy, and MK is at the top >_>
Like always! lol

The day MK isn't TOP tier in Brawl on of the following will happen:
-From that day forward...the Sun will never rise, causing all life on Earth to die.
-He'll be banned (WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN)
-I'll be playing him.
-People think another character is "GAY". (Maybe Diddy or something like that)
-Ganon will **** in tournaments. (lol)

Hey guys I have a question:
How do I get my name to appear...in the same color each time I post (W/o having to manually do it each time)?

Limeee

Smash Champion
Diddy's potential is higher than metaknights IMO.

Diddy has a safe, OOS move that combos into itself and can control the stage.
Right now, metaknight is better however.

EDIT: i can has a profile in OP?

etecoon

Smash Hero
diddy has potential to be that good on neutrals IMO, I think he'll continue to be less CP resilient than MK

I'm considering picking diddy up...or someone lol frustrated with brawl right now, MK is boring as **** and when I play snake I get gayed by the dumbest ****, wanna try someone else

I don't see how people say MK has the best offense in the game, I only do well if I camp a ton and it's so boring that it actually hurts my ability to play him because I just get really aggressive and run into dumb stuff, I feel like just in terms of playing agro I can play a few other characters better but his camp is SO good <_<

etecoon

Smash Hero
diddy has to camp a lot of characters pretty hard. it's not just being aggressive, it's the style of camping that irks me. I can camp with snake or falco or any character like that and it's not so boring, camping with MK is boring as hell because it's not pro-active like using nades or lasers, you just get a % lead and act like a douche -_-

Top Bottom