• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

JOE!

Smash Hero
A) SuSa left? Whose gonna take over all the super super technical info he posts? :( But I guess if he's happier then good for him. One snake went back to his burrow to rest after owning n00b mice all day.

B) @ Leafy - seriously? A guy swung at you and you got in trouble. I f***in hate how schools act so ********! Ftilt the guy IRL. Seriously, clinch and knee to his face = broken nose. Grrr, I'm outraged at this atrocity. Something similar happened at my old high school. Kid was hazed pettily (throwing crumpled paper, stuffing paper frills down his shirt, etc.) for weeks. One day in homeroom, he socked " a bully" right in the eye and gave him a good cut. He got jumped in the lockeroom after school. Suspended. Stupid *** schools don't know how to judge. RAWWRR!

Edit: And yes I did get ninja'd. Ninja'd badly, haha. I had to pause a second and wonder what the hell happened.
it's all about who gets to / cries to the teacher/principal first, not who is right/wrong

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Dayyyyuummm, I've being awake since 7 a.m. and now for some reason I cant even sleep anymore, I'm about to watch a couple of Animes and I have class at 9..... someone help me...

Dayyyyuummm, I've being awake since 7 a.m. and now for some reason I cant even sleep anymore, I'm about to watch a couple of Animes and I have class at 9..... someone help me...
... I'd say try to sleep anyway and have someway to get up. If not, energy drinks all day you need to be up. My excuse for being awake right now is because I slept from 7pm to 3am.

I can't play brawl all day because all I'll do is sit down and relax and play, I usually play basketball with my brother.

Btw: I love playing defensively (X3) especially with defensive characters such as Falco, Snake, Ganondorf and I even play defensively at sports games

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We need someone to fill in her shoes now... I remember back in the days when she would make a new guide every week, but now all the discussions are in here and the Q & A thread.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I can't play brawl all day because all I'll do is sit down and relax and play, I usually play basketball with my brother.

Btw: I love playing defensively (X3) especially with defensive characters such as Falco, Snake, Ganondorf and I even play defensively at sports games
Falco doesn't have to play defensively if he doesn't want to lol. What gave you this idea? I'm paraphrasing Kismet, so I assume he knows what he is talking about.

Good job on not losing to Lee, Ran. He 3 stocks my olimar still :(

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

Wow! berserker sounds just like me......are like my long lost twin?!?!?!?!?
I freakin luv playing defensivley w/ all my heart.\
I do it w/ R.O.B. (as my main)
and.....
Snake (as my secondary)

berserker just for that i'm adding you to my freind list.
k?

:)

ErikG

Smash Ace
So today someone tried to strangle me. It wasn't so bad, but they had one long finger nail, and it cut my neck. I feel hardcore.

I ftilted them away.

Actually it doesn't. F-tilt IRL you can feel the pain of it not like in Brawl you don't feel anything :p

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
ftilt irl sucks, it has like no range watsoever.

btw, where were you today Shadow?
I was in a library studying biochem :( I'll be there this upcoming friday at when I finish my last final. Also, my friend who mains fox might go. MIGHT. He can't beat me with fox and when I told him some BU people (you, nafiun, rach and chris?[the kirbs guy]) beat me, he got discouraged. He'll probably come to see me lose haha. He gets so pissed when I keep dominating him, so watchin me get beat will be entertaining, haha.

Edit: but yea, I'll get him to come. He thought a certain NEU falco was good cause he was using the reflector a good amount... I saw that falco... Laser moar, DAUS moar, lazer moar, (pivot) (chain) grab moar, lazor moar, jab cancel moar, You-a-firin' ya lazooor moar. Seriously though, I can't wait till he plays your falco. Then he'll understand that the other kid has a ways to go.

ErikG

Smash Ace
It was the standard grab throat and squeeze choke. It wouldn't have been so bad, but the dude's fingernail, he only had one long one, cut my neck.

NNID
LilG912
Wow! berserker sounds just like me......are like my long lost twin?!?!?!?!?
I freakin luv playing defensivley w/ all my heart.\
I do it w/ R.O.B. (as my main)
and.....
Snake (as my secondary)

berserker just for that i'm adding you to my freind list.
k?

:)
lol u got snake as a secondary, hes my secondary while Mario being 1st. :)

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
It was the standard grab throat and squeeze choke. It wouldn't have been so bad, but the dude's fingernail, he only had one long one, cut my neck.
Oh, I gotcha. Yea, ftilt is a good option then. Plenty of options with a both hands and legs free. Sucks about the long fingernail. I've been choked a bunch of times during practice. Rear-naked choke. They have you from behind, cling to your back, and it's hard to get them off. Well at least you're okay, EG. Snakes don't go down that easily!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Mmm, I wonder how SSF4 is gonna be, new characters and all. Do you know if the game mechanics changed? Nurf Sagat, lariat, online noobs who mash shoryuken, buff some of the lower tier'd characters?
One, Sagat will not be nerfed I hear. Everyone else will get better. Two, in an interview with Daigo, he said people whine about online noobs mashing shoryuken because they're not used to lag. And yeah.... That it.

Top Bottom