• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
but aint no one going there unless like freakin 5 ppl, if u do win, ur prolly gonna get a conglaturatory hand shake and 50 cents. Come where at least theres a challenge.

BUM163

Smash Lord
anti, do you have a screen name? my aim name is oni163. if not message me on smashboards.

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow the weekly that everyone decides to attend the weekly (after 4 weeklies w/o the regular w2z heads that used to show like crazy) I decide not to go.

Oh wellz have fun gang. ^.^ I'll probably see ya'll at a Melee Biweekly or w/e.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
:O I wanna play actual sets with NY players next week
Til then :O See whoever at uh...............
Inui's monthly saturday

ANTi_

Smash Hero
but aint no one going there unless like freakin 5 ppl, if u do win, ur prolly gonna get a conglaturatory hand shake and 50 cents. Come where at least theres a challenge.
there will be about 50 scrubs so yeah i am gonna get money if i win:)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
there will be about 50 scrubs so yeah i am gonna get money if i win:)
LOL so called "n00b tournies" aren't always easy. So yah gluck with that. Anyway might come tomorrow for singles this time around...I'm wondering what time should I show up if I just wanna do singles. 9pm? 10 maybe..? Possibly 12? I need a companion though, I'm not going all the way to BX by myself god dammit:ohwell:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL so called "n00b tournies" aren't always easy. So yah gluck with that. Anyway might come tomorrow for singles this time around...I'm wondering what time should I show up if I just wanna do singles. 9pm? 10 maybe..? Possibly 12? I need a companion though, I'm not going all the way to BX by myself god dammit:ohwell:
notice how i said "if" <_<

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
well i get out of work at 3:00pm, just hit me up on aim i should have it up on smashboards.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Yo I kid you not. Anti, I thought ur icon was Charizard for a second until I looked closer it's Ganon! LOL

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
Anti, please come to Bum's thingy ma jig. I want to friendly soo bad it hurtz to pee. No homo, well maybe just a lil.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
Anti, please come to Bum's thingy ma jig. I want to friendly soo bad it hurtz to pee. No homo, well maybe just a lil.

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
Um.... pestering pestering..... what time will you guys be there? >_>

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
very, very funny (and stupid) story right here, me and my friend were actually in the bronx, gonna come here, then my phone died. So we had no clue where FTL max was so we were like wtf lol an jus went home, now i look at where it is and realize if we actually just turned around and walked a block forward we woulda been there, **** we are ****ing stupid. Ill be there next week

btw, epic fail +1

-__-

Smash Ace
anyone wana money match my bowser? besides TS and Swat of course? ur price pst me ^.^

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
well i guess i dont feel bad that i lost to bum in the first round -__- i did what i could oh Bum i will upload the videos on youtube Thursday ill give you the link in this thread.

by the way bum can you post a tournament Ranking for each week ima try to top myself every time.

Jtails

Smash Lord
**********Sensor Bar************

I looked in my bag and now I have two. I might have taken someones by accident. if you are missing one message me or post please. sorry for the inconvenience I thought it was mine.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
**********Sensor Bar************

I looked in my bag and now I have two. I might have taken someones by accident. if you are missing one message me or post please. sorry for the inconvenience I thought it was mine.
It's bum's cuz there where only 3 wiis. mine, urs, and bum's, i know I have mine

Keitaro

I'm not gonna check this thread anymore until I plan on coming to one of these cause results are never posted >_>

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
1st: Bum/Split

1st: Jash/Split

3rd: Basic Sausage

4th: Rockin

Thats all i know, that tournament was crazy fun.

BUM163

Smash Lord
dude i always post results on monday. if you don't come, thats on you. people need to check the thread that is there.

Keitaro

I checked your posts on Nov 17th aka last monday and you didn't even post that day dude, lol!

I plan on coming by sometime when my semester's over.

BUM163

Smash Lord
check in the results area. its not posted here. yea i post them every sunday or monday. mostly monday cause i be recovering from partying. check it out. when is your semester over?

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo bum your sensor bar i think i took it by mistake, cause i have 2 now. homalon said its yours.

Alukard

Smash Hero
3rd was definitely blackanese ... QUIT ...

also jash u lucked out bum gave him the win in winners cuz u had to leave lol

BUM ... u didn't come to dj's smashfest to play man ... i'm sad -___-

Top Bottom