• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Queensland Smash Meets | Meet @ Bob's house this weekend |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-Well people are free to come to my place tmrow, at 4 University Drive, Robina from 11am in the afternoon onwards. But you guys have to leave before like 11pm since I have an 8am tute in the morning the next day
-I'll meet people at the gate and direct them where to go, or I'm happy to pick up people if they want
-My place can fit like 4-5 people max though so yeah, but having that it is open to anyone, just tell me via msn : cwoo8888@hotmail.com or something

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
-Well people are free to come to my place tmrow, at 4 University Drive, Robina from 11am in the afternoon onwards. But you guys have to leave before like 11pm since I have an 8am tute in the morning the next day
-I'll meet people at the gate and direct them where to go, or I'm happy to pick up people if they want
-My place can fit like 4-5 people max though so yeah, but having that it is open to anyone, just tell me via msn : cwoo8888@hotmail.com or something
nice i added you to MSN. but with such a small people capacity i wont come ill leave it to the closer smashers. Thanks anyways Chris!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll tell Doug, we'll probably come for smash.
l3oOkeR, you should come : )
Though, it is far away : /

Sirias

Smash Champion
I want to come. o:

I wubz Chriss, but I won't be there until like... 3/4. XD
More than likely later.

I'M ONLY GOING IF BOOKER IS GOING! D:<

Lol to .gif, my god it's hott. <3 Ryan.
Oh my gord that's Jei there too.
Gad **** I need to clean my bed sheets again. :c

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
ummm.. girlfriend wants to hang out tomorrow... i can bring her if thats cool she probably wouldnt play she would just drool over Kas coz she <3's his DDR skillz. again i dont want to put Chris out with limited people. And i would have to be picked up and dropped off back at Robina Station if thats cool? Let me know if its to much of a bother or not

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-Yeah, I'm happy to pick/send ppl to Robina station =)
-Just keep in mind that you can't be too loud here since I live with a married asian couple
-And that I'm holding things till 11ish at the latest, apart from that it's all good to go
-If you need to contact me, its 0422 360 889
-And also, Tvs/wiis arae nice

Hayzeus

Smash Cadet
Aww the love in this thread. wow moose 666 posts... perhaps thats y.

ANYWHO... are there gonna b any brisbane tourneys this year.
I know last year there was COK for melee, so is there gonna b something this year?

PS. I finished event matches after completely forgetting about them. Event 41. WIN = NO REWARD.

RAWR!!!

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Vyse here:

The plan at the moment is to hold alternating tournaments between Brisbane and Gold Coast on a monthly rotational basis.

b00ker is coming to a smashfest today, so we're going to talk about it, and see what we can come up with.

Keep your eyes peeled Hayzeus.

(Also, QLD threads are notorius for being filled with copius amounts of spam awesome.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Last tournament to be held in Brisbane was at the Fortitude Valley PCYC.
The venue is on Brunswick street and is easily accessible by train.

We're pretty sure we're going to use this venue again.

(This is Vyse again)

Sieg

Smash Champion
SIF HAVE A SMASH MEET ON GRAND FINAL DAY.

EVEN IF IT ISN'T AFL.

So Un-Australian.

Hayzeus

Smash Cadet
Wow ryan. you spent all that time making a .gif of u ****ing vyse's face when you could be spending it... ummmm... nm i forgot where that was going.

Ok well I can easily make it to sunshine coast for any meets so yer i'll keep a lookout.
Oh and i found a smash player on the sunshine coast. Twistingyou. does he still play?
If yes;
is he any good?

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
I like Ben.... In a toaly none gay way.

And kas i went and you didnt come =( i cryed silently. I dont think i like you anymore =(

Thanks for hosting Chris and thanks for picking us up and dropping us off at the station. Also thanks for not making fun of me. And Vyse how the **** did we not vs each other again. GET OUTS OF THE MELEE!! Good games to you Doug and Bob

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Sounds like you guys had fun without me : (

I like ben in a gay way

dont tell him tho

How was canberra. i went there for grade 7 trip

then on the day we were comming home we got to the airport

It was 9 11

we were stranded because all flights were shut down and we had to bus it back up at 1 in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom