• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

quak

Smash Champion
actually im pretty sure that it'll be not enough buns to account for the hotdogs

and not enough patties to account for the buns

posting amounts would be good

crunch time guys

please no more spam

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
actually im pretty sure that it'll be not enough buns to account for the hotdogs

crunch time guys

please no more spam
Hey did you see my other post? I'm not gonna be there so there will be no mustard from me.

Celph probably won't be there either, he's stripping himself of too much dignity already.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
we need blackjack............and hookers. infact, forget the blackjack.
denny you have 1 more day before the tournament. tonight is the crunch time to get your spam on. tomorrow is super cereal about the tournament

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Omg germ is coming? *** yo know i really want in socal please get at me yo. But in the event i dont come which seems likely at the moment :( i hope a ganon or sheik wins. Good luck bros

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm really surprised that anyone gets upset over what P says anymore, or that people take the time to chastise him.

Socal please let me know if you guys need housing soon. I have blankets and pillows, a pullout bed and a large L-shaped couch and a whole lot of floor space. Bring TV's setups though if you wanna game cause I only have a laggy TV and a small-*** one.

joeplicate

Smash Master
so I'm gonna just chill at my friend's house in alameda, for friday at least

sunday = go back with sheridan (if there's room???)

ahh ****

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Does anyone want to moneymatch my falcon?

My falcon vs. your anything: $1-5
I want to play you again..! Those friendlies we had were so fun! I like your Falcon =D

I'm really surprised that anyone gets upset over what P says anymore, or that people take the time to chastise him.
Seriously.

Despite his online persona.. P is really, REALLY chill. I don't know him personally but he's cool, fun to talk to and competitive. Just shrug off the things he says. It's teh internet people!

And P, is it really necessary to keep pushing some these arguments further when it's clearly giving Norcal the wrong impression of you? *sigh*

I don't know. People just get along.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Seriously.

Despite his online persona.. P is really, REALLY chill. I don't know him personally but he's cool, fun to talk to and competitive. Just shrug off the things he says. It's teh internet people!

And P, is it really necessary to keep pushing some these arguments further when it's clearly giving Norcal the wrong impression of you? *sigh*

I don't know. People just get along.
I like P.

Once you get to meet him in person, he's rather likable.

oh my god this tournament is going to be too goood.

shroomed you are the future of doc, can you pick me up from the bart station?!? (you see how i used a compliment first)

KY bring that mexican rice!!!!

Quak any specific kind of ketchup or bbq sauce. and do you think the biggest size from safeway of each would be enough still??

lolol these last few pages were too funny. this tournament is going to be too good

happy feet....

SuperRad

Smash Master
he would probably be "very likable" if he wasnt constantly associated with his ****ty e-persona

instead you think "man this guy sure acts like an *** online"
and then meet him in person and you're like "this guy isn't so bad" but you remember he acts like a **** online and wonder why he feels the need to do that

i dont really care though, hes been perfectly civil the few times ive been around him

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
myspace drama aint got **** on smashboards drama

edit- LOL I just realized sidefx's avatar is probably what his face looks like every time he reads P's posts

Shroomed

Smash Master
hey boback, you said im 15th like that's bad! (it is i need to move up)

i'm bringing somewhere around 50 or so hot dogs
i want everyone to be able to have 2 tho, but i dont wanna use all my $ unless i win some at this tourney

P is cool in person, really really really uncool online.

SFAT

Smash Ace
Hi Phil!

looks like I'm going. ****ing ****!
Yay sweet!

lol

pewpewu said he hoped you didn't go b/c that means he's going to hafto money match you. cuz us older kids are going to make you youngins battle it out.
Shut up, he didn't say that. Stop coming to our schools to play Smash. :mad:
Just kidding, I don't really care. :upsidedown:

crunch time guys

please no more spam
I'll bring a lot of Patties AND Buns. And by a lot I mean.. umm like 30 patties and = amount of buns. ? Im bringing 2 TVs and GC too, possibly another GC.

Zoap

Smash Master
You guys post too much useless junk. Ill bet someone forgets something important(Grill, Charcoal, Lighter etc) and we get nothing to eat. I thought Shroomed was ranked #14? I may still go to this but I dunno.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Wow this is going to be my last tournament as a 14 year old. D: I'll leave the duties to 14 year old NorCal player to SFAT. So.... who is 15 here in NorCal?

Btw, can anyone guess my birthday? :p

Top Bottom