• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol, i'd rather not pull out more cash than i have to so tell me by tomoro if we're doin only $5 plox

iono vanessa, i dont even remember when this starts
am i getting you and rey or jus you?

i wanna place at this
someone ask bobby what he does vs marth for me plz

marth is gay, and so is luigi

sidefx

Smash Champion
lol you amuse me p, you really do

and where did i say 10 each? or did you not read what i posted a few posts back.

you say i suck hardcore at this game, yet you refuse to be recorded?

whats wrong?

Celph

Smash Journeyman
nebody want 30 dollars for gas? pick me up in stockton and its all urs
Tofu will pick you up but we don't know how far Stockton is from anything. (It's probably pretty far if you're offering that much.) We might get housing with Sheridan or HMW... I don't know, I'm not driving and I'm not in charge, but Tofu keeps texting me to talk to you about it but I don't live in ****ing Norcal so I don't know how out of the way you are.

me n jeff wanna team mm ^_____^ but not too much =\
Tofu and I will do $10 per team.

and where did i say 10 each?
Originally Posted by sidefx View Post

and as far as putting my money where my mouth is, ill mm you ic's vs sheik, or your amazing marth. 10$? great.
And just a couple of posts ago...

if i did then i must have been loaded at the time.. but since im not now its 5 bucks each if you want. not ****ing 20 each. or 10 each.
S-s-s-stop lyin'!

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well you made all your rules P but I think you should allow the other person to make one rule.

And thats recording.

Otherwise I won't do it either.

No room for ******* bro.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Tofu will pick you up but we don't know how far Stockton is from anything. (It's probably pretty far if you're offering that much.) We might get housing with Sheridan or HMW... I don't know, I'm not driving and I'm not in charge, but Tofu keeps texting me to talk to you about it but I don't live in ****ing Norcal so I don't know how out of the way you are.
idk how far i am from u guys either, lol.

nd id pay 100 dollars gas money to go to this tourney, even if the guy who was giving me a ride lived right next to me. i just wanna freaking tournament so i dont get knocked down in the next rankings. (i've been to only 1 tournament since the rankings.) but yeah.

stockton is (according to mapquest) an 1 hour and 25 minutes away from quakfest.

Miztik

Smash Master
Jr i just said your about 45 mins to an hour away from the tourney what more do you need ahaha

also i do know depending on which way they drive up here you are on the way if they take 101 to I-5 or something like that im not too sure but i know it has to do with I-5 lol

also just use google maps guys to get an idea of where its at

LOL

sidefx

Smash Champion
S-s-s-stop lyin'!
seriously p, is your brain functioning normally?

"but since im not now its 5 bucks each if you want. not ****ing 20 each. or 10 each.
"

that is the whole sentence NOT out of context.. like you did up there..

let me break it down for your slow ***

"but since im not now its 5 bucks each if you want."

that means five dol lars

"not ****ing 20 each. or 10 each."

that means not twen ty dol lars or ten dol lars

get it?

so not 20 each or 10 each means..

wait wait

now its your turn to try

but seriously.. i would LOVE to see you say any of this **** to my face this saturday

i guarantee you, your ****ed up looking nose will looked even more ****ed up the second you open your mouth near me

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Well you made all your rules P but I think you should allow the other person to make one rule.

And thats recording.

Otherwise I won't do it either.

No room for ******* bro.
Oh please, you already have home court advantage. And ROFL @ "my rules" -- they're standard money match rules. What, you want counterpicks? Go for it dude, I don't care, it's Marth v Sheik LOLOL.

Talk about being a *****... I didn't know Norcal was so weak. Well, actually I did.

You do realize it goes both ways -- that if you only want to do the money match if it's recorded, that's no difference than me wanting to do it if it's not recorded. I don't mind recording vs you because you suck and I'm Sheik and I will annihilate you, so sure.

I'll record v Boback too, but only if it's Marth v ICs because I haven't had Sheik practice v ICs in a long *** time. And no commentary.

But if the time comes and I want to MM and all I hear are johns -- "Oh I don't want do it now, let's wait until it's recorded" or some other similar bull****, then whatever, we just don't do it and I'll know Norcal is full of b1tches. I would expect nothing less.

P I don't want to be locked into marth and ICs for our money match

counterpicks and all the trimmings!
Alright, I don't mind. I ban Corneria, I go Marth on PS and FD and I'll go Poke Floats or Brinstar (whatever you don't ban) and go Fox -shrugs-

I am gay as ****

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
SHINY QUAGSIRE! o_0

I might go to this, TOFU, if you're reading this, please reply to my text or talk to me on aim T__T

sidefx

Smash Champion
keep on talking p, wait till i see you this saturday. youre going to eat your words

and im not talking about our money match

Celph

Smash Journeyman
but seriously.. i would LOVE to see you say any of this **** to my face this saturday
I'd love to see you take a match off my Marth. You know you're going to get ***** so the best thing you can do is try to get someone from DBR to beat me and hope they make you proud. :laugh:

I'll say it loud and clear: I **** your **** in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Sorry you can't deal with it, but you just look like a big *** baby crying over it.

What do you want me to say to your face? Ahahaha, it's gonna be funny as hell when:

1. I say exactly what I just said in the above paragraphs and you do nothing after you promised to beat me up or whatever.

2. I say exactly what I just said in the above paragraphs and you hit me, I take it like a champ and then see you get carted off to jail. :laugh:

What's wrong? Is it that easily for me to emasculate you, by making fun of your lack of skill over a video game?

quak

Smash Champion
boback's cooking food

you guys haven't offered to bring **** yet

also, does everyone remember that this is not the biggest venue at all?

you will be unintentionally violated

Celph

Smash Journeyman
standard **** talk

I'm not impressed P
I'm trying not to talk **** on the boards, because my skill speaks for itself. That's why I made the new account.

But if it helps me get the money matches I want, I gotta do what I gotta do.

It's not my fault Norcal flies off the handle at everything. I'm pretty sure everyone who knows me knows I'm chill as ****. But I can't resist an easy target...

quak

Smash Champion
2. I say exactly what I just said in the above paragraphs and you hit me, I take it like a champ and then see you get carted off to jail. :laugh:
LOL it's funny cause he thinks someone will call the police, or that the police will care

OL
LOL
P
;OP
;
L;
P;
OP
;OL
;O
L;O
P;
L

OL
OP
;

sidefx

Smash Champion
I'd love to see you take a match off my Marth. You know you're going to get ***** so the best thing you can do is try to get someone from DBR to beat me and hope they make you proud. :laugh:

I'll say it loud and clear: I **** your **** in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Sorry you can't deal with it, but you just look like a big *** baby crying over it.

What do you want me to say to your face? Ahahaha, it's gonna be funny as hell when:

1. I say exactly what I just said in the above paragraphs and you do nothing after you promised to beat me up or whatever.

What's wrong? Is it that easily for me to emasculate you, by making fun of your lack of skill over a video game?

no its the fact that youre so full of ****, its laughable, then you keep at it, and and you keep at it, and im wondering when youre going to just stop cause you look really ****ing stupid, but then i realize you arent going to stop, and so it just disgusts me.

not once has anyone from norcal said any **** to anyone from socal the way you do.

i could give a **** less what you say, its just the lack of respect you show toward everyone in the community. you deserve to get your teeth knocked out of your skull for the way you speak to people

and no you havent gotten to me, trust me it takes a lot to crack me to the point of no return. your little shenanigans are nothing to me.

youre a joke p, you look like a joke, and you always will be a joke.

youve never played me in any match what-so-ever. not in teams, singles, mm's friendlies or whatever.

youre a disgusting person to be around, and you show it everytime you make a post.

just thought youd have a little balls to say it in person when youre at a tournament. but usually you back the **** down like a little ***** and keep your mouth shut while youre getting ***** by our #15.

like i said ill see you saturday you sack of ****

Naota21t

Smash Champion
its quite obvious quak that he's never been to alameda.

or anywhere east of SF in the bay area.

who'd actually call the cops? if P did, we'd all deny any wrong doing. lol home-town advantage son.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
dont worry boback and P, i love u both. stop quarreling for my love now =] i love u both equally. <33333333333333333

*blackeyedP's- where is the love music playing in the background*

Celph

Smash Journeyman
no its the fact that youre so full of ****, its laughable, then you keep at it, and and you keep at it, and im wondering when youre going to just stop cause you look really ****ing stupid, but then i realize you arent going to stop, and so it just disgusts me.

not once has anyone from norcal said any **** to anyone from socal the way you do.

i could give a **** less what you say, its just the lack of respect you show toward everyone in the community. you deserve to get your teeth knocked out of your skull for the way you speak to people

and no you havent gotten to me, trust me it takes a lot to crack me to the point of no return. your little shenanigans are nothing to me.

youre a joke p, you look like a joke, and you always will be a joke.

youve never played me in any match what-so-ever. not in teams, singles, mm's friendlies or whatever.

youre a disgusting person to be around, and you show it everytime you make a post.

just thought youd have a little balls to say it in person when youre at a tournament. but usually you back the **** down like a little ***** and keep your mouth shut while youre getting ***** by our #15.

like i said ill see you saturday you sack of ****
You do realize all of this is evidence that will be used against you in a court of law when you're testifying for your assault and battery. :laugh:

Here's some advice, pro bono: http://www.criminalattorney.com/pages/firm_articles_assault.htm :bee:

Top Bottom