• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yo i leave for atl next week and i can come for this tourney . Can anyone pick up me and my brother we are by lax airport at a hotel. Please please please someone pm me or hit my cell up 678 973 3857. Wanna play melee bad yo

joeplicate

Smash Master
depends if socal is going

I have housing with my friend up in alameda, but I might go with Sheridan if a lot of people are staying there

and nicaboy, if someone from socal is cool then they can maybe pick you up to roadtrip up to norcal

SuperRad

Smash Master

I have housing with my friend up in alameda, but I might go with Sheridan if a lot of people are staying there

and nicaboy, if someone from socal is cool then they can maybe pick you up to roadtrip up to norcal
If you end up staying in Alameda would you be barting up and then just crashing there for the weekend?

idk if sheridan is housing socool

nicaboy

Smash Champion

man i hope so this looks like fun. Im trying to see if i can catch the bus at least. But i ride be nice
to

Celph

Smash Journeyman
*repost*

If I (P) go to NorCal, who will money match me? I want to go but I need money matches to help fund my trip.

Tofu and I will also take teams money matches.

Anything from $3 and up. No, sorry, I won't do any mms less than $3.

My money match rules are as follows: 2/3, neutrals only, one ban and one reset. For teams, counterpicks will be allowed, and it will be 3/5.

If you want counterpicks allowed on neutrals, then it's just a straight up money match, not a character vs character money match (thanks Pocky).

So far I have:

$20 sidefx (Marth and Sheik v ICs)
$10 Ky (Sheik v Marth)
$10 Rapelicate (Marth and Sheik)
$5 PockyD (Marth v ICs)
$5 LuninSpectra (Sheik v Falcon)
$5 Shroomed (I know you'll accept so I'm putting you down)
$5 King Gerudo (you offered this earlier)

$60 total

I REALLY want teams mms, so someone step up to the plate! I will also be writing these down on a paper and making SURE I bring them, so yes, I will bug n1ggas to make sure this happens.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
if i can magically get a ride to this, or master my instant transmission technique, then ill:

take lunin and P on moneymatches with my marth and whoever else wants to money match. (neutral stages only)

id use my fox in moneymatches but its just unfair, so ill use marth instead.

if anybody really wants to get *****, play me in fox dittos lol with money involved, and yes that means anybody.

now somebody pick me up for this, and ill give u half the 1st place prize money, cus im gonna win this if i go

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i know why nobody ever wants to pick me up, its cus they are afraid ill pwn everybody and take all ur money.

now grow some balls and pick me up and get ***** son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i provide gas money, however much u need.

sidefx

Smash Champion
*repost*

If I (P) go to NorCal, who will money match me? I want to go but I need money matches to help fund my trip.

Tofu and I will also take teams money matches.

Anything from $3 and up. No, sorry, I won't do any mms less than $3.

My money match rules are as follows: 2/3, neutrals only, one ban and one reset. For teams, counterpicks will be allowed, and it will be 3/5.

If you want counterpicks allowed on neutrals, then it's just a straight up money match, not a character vs character money match (thanks Pocky).

So far I have:

$20 sidefx (Marth and Sheik v ICs)
$10 Ky (Sheik v Marth)
$10 Rapelicate (Marth and Sheik)
$5 PockyD (Marth v ICs)
$5 LuninSpectra (Sheik v Falcon)
$5 Shroomed (I know you'll accept so I'm putting you down)
$5 King Gerudo (you offered this earlier)

$60 total

I REALLY want teams mms, so someone step up to the plate! I will also be writing these down on a paper and making SURE I bring them, so yes, I will bug n1ggas to make sure this happens.

lol so now youre putting your own prices on our mm's? are you stupid?

when the **** did i ever say 20 dollars for a marth vs ic and 20 for a sheik vs ic.

if i did then i must have been loaded at the time.. but since im not now its 5 bucks each if you want. not ****ing 20 each. or 10 each.

ill put 20 bucks on you losing to bob$ though

edit: also, im pretty sure german also wanted to take your money in sheik dittos

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Yeah when you texted me KFC and I called you back you said "30 Bucks or whateva."

So if anybody wants 30 dollars step up.

Also to P: Lawl Shiek vs Marth...this is gonna be fun :D

Hey Replijoe want to play P and Tofu in a $5 dollar team mm?

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Sorry about the double post but I forgot to mention Im bringing Beans with Chorrizo for those of you who don't know what that is then Noata can probably explain and you can try some anyways at QuakFiest.

Did anybody want me to bring Orange (mexican) rice too?

Celph

Smash Journeyman
lol so now youre putting your own prices on our mm's? are you stupid?

when the **** did i ever say 20 dollars for a marth vs ic and 20 for a sheik vs ic.

if i did then i must have been loaded at the time.. but since im not now its 5 bucks each if you want. not ****ing 20 each. or 10 each.

ill put 20 bucks on you losing to bob$ though

edit: also, im pretty sure german also wanted to take your money in sheik dittos
Apparently you're too stupid to figure out it's TOTAL.

So that would be $10 a piece, moron.

Shroomed

Smash Master
hey P, me and **** will team MM you guys for $5 each player? so $10 per team?

btw, increase our MM to $20
the more money on the line the harder i get to try

btw vanessa, my # is 510 691 9921 (im a pimp, got girlz askin 4 ma number LOL)
and you should b at 12th street, or ima find out if fruitvale is closer

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Tofu and I accept.

No big head, I am broke. Reading comprehension ftw.

If I'm not tired and I'm playing pretty well, we'll do $50 or something, cause Mango said he'll spot me if I give him half. And no, it won't be recorded.

Matter of fact, none of my matches will be recorded unless I feel like it the day of.

Gerudo, I thought you did, maybe it was some other Ganon. Oh well, I'll take you off.

I'm out of area! Money match me norcal!

PS: It's raining in SoCal for the whole weekend. If it rains on Saturday in NorCal, will the tourny still happen? I heard it's gonna be outside...

sidefx

Smash Champion
learn to write more clearly idiot

5 each not 10.

and i would like them recorded. or else im not doing the mm's.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
ok i had to look through my posts and thought maybe i said something crazy like MMeveryone!
the tournament will still happen i believe but there will be no bbq if it rains. :(

VANS

Smash Ace
the weather forecast SAYS its gonna be partly cloudly..so i hope its true..

what time should i be there dajuan

Top Bottom