• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
yeah it really is
im already scheduled for both
so id have to trade with someone else
but i doubt anyone will
besides im only lvl 1 so i cant do anything
get *****

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hey
bring lots and lots of food
i made like 25 eggs and a pack of bacon for like 12 smashers staying at my house
it was gone instantly and wasnt enough food for anyone

R00R

Smash Journeyman
-makes chicken sounds-
Iv been ***** by falcomist before, Im scared of his pichu Im not gonna lie. Also Iv never done a MM before so $1000 is pretty steep considering I just lost both my jobs and cant work because I hurt my knee.

Id gladly MM you though, my falcon vs your what ever.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Iv been ***** by falcomist before, Im scared of his pichu Im not gonna lie. Also Iv never done a MM before so $1000 is pretty steep considering I just lost both my jobs and cant work because I hurt my knee.

uhh dude it sounds like you shouldnt just MM if your in bad shape. nobody will think any less of you. i dont really MM but maybe saturday i will change my mind

R00R

Smash Journeyman
uhh dude it sounds like you shouldnt just MM if your in bad shape. nobody will think any less of you. i dont really MM but maybe saturday i will change my mind
*makes chicken sounds*

(I couldn't resist)

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace

ouch that sucks =/ Sorry for accepting that MM >.<. Anyways I hope things turn out for u though.

Also I dont take any MM's serious lol. I usually do them and give your money back =P

R00R

Smash Journeyman
ouch that sucks =/ Sorry for accepting that MM >.<. Anyways I hope things turn out for u though.

Also I dont take any MM's serious lol. I usually do them and give your money back =P
Ill be ok. Im going to school right now anyway so its prob for the best that I cant work and can focus on school. That reminds me, I have a calculus test tomorrow FUUUUCK.

Shroomed

Smash Master

where's my money for losing pichu v falcon then justin? cuz im blak aint it?

ROOR dont MM Gerudo, bad idea imo lol

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Shroomed MM me
Zhu MM me
Falcomist MM me (pichu XD)
King Gerudo PLAY FRIENDLIES with me
P MM me
SOMEONE let me copy their smash data so I can use it when I bring my Wii
... imma lose a lot of money at this lol

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
ROOR dont MM Gerudo, bad idea imo lol
<.<
dajuan you owe me moneys and so does jose and alan. for some reason i was reminded by this sentence. no rush though but if i need 5 for a surprise MM or just want something to eat within range, expect that call.

Shroomed MM me
Zhu MM me
Falcomist MM me (pichu XD)
King Gerudo PLAY FRIENDLIES with me
P MM me
SOMEONE let me copy their smash data so I can use it when I bring my Wii
... imma lose a lot of money at this lol
i like how you just want to friendly with me, no problem francisco, ill help you on what you need and such and spread teh ganony goodness. i also need to copy someones data to another memory card. my 4x ultra purple box isnt working right. this is seeming like a pretty big tournament for some reason.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sheridan <333

first of all the first time

i missed my bus

second time at day at the zhu

i only went to axis then got kidnapped lol

Lovage

Smash Hero
wow u noob mango you didnt get KIDNAPPED you left cuz you wanted to play with romeo's balls instead of go to the melee tourny

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
I believe I am good for a TV depending on how late this goes...

when do you think this will end? Worst case I guess I can take it when I leave but nobody really likes that.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so all i have to do is become an 11 year old japanese kid?
COOL! I FEEL BETTER ALREADY!

p.s. my fox is way better now... so... i wanna play sfat in some more fox dittos...
last time they were fun when i was just picking up fox.

p.p.s. it's still garbage... but WAY better lol

Top Bottom