• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Oh shi get wrecked, Jaice for da best brawl player EVEEEEEER!

I quit smash for now but will still attend some tourneys for the peoples (and MvC 3)
Just have no motivation for it atm, and MvC is so much fun.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Jaice is far and away top in QLD imo, only ever losing to really bad MU's (not to mention they are always close anyway), and competes at national level better than anyone else here.

Why the **** don't you use Olimar more Jaice, you **** with the 3 haired ******.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I don't think Jaice is that far ahead of QLD, he isn't THAT good, yay he came first at a tourney where most top brawl players didn't really care, yay he came highest in one major. No, doesn't work like that. You talk him up so much.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Lol no knowledge syke, Falco is horrible against pikachu. Tiahn would have 3 stocked you if you played Falco lololol

Also Jbirds hasn't beaten Jaice in about 5 tournaments. If not ever since Jaice beat him the first time.

Oos'ers also talked Jaice up saying he is the most impressive player in QLD, and 1 even mentioned that they didn't realise that there was a player that good in QLD. So it isn't just me talking him up.

Also just to make mention of something that has been over looked. When Jbirds and Toki played PT and random, that wasn't measured against their PR skill. But when Jaice played 2 different characters and dropped some places, he immediately went back to 6th on the PR. Pretty ridiculous really.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
somehow, I dont think syke was talking about brawl.
I cant ever imagine him playing brawl.

Remastered

Smash Lord
People can laugh and pretend to not take it seriously as much as they want, but Tiahn is fast becoming one of the better players in QLD and will punish you for being complacent.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol really?
well then in that case syke is ****

pikachu is a hard counter to failco

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Haha Tiahn goes alrite, playing abit smarter than when i last played her. If she's serious about the game though she should work on spacing and mindgames instead of the predictable spot dodge d-smash :p. She seems to get ***** by anyone who can outcamp her character.

Well, i agree with Matt. Even though i wasn't at that tournament i played quite a few friendlies with Jaice on friday and I feel if anyone is number 1 in QLD at this point in time, it's him... That's assuming no-one has improved dramatically over these last 2 months. He is afterall the best performing QLDer in 2011 in the 2 tournaments played so far so i think it's justified for him to be ranked 1.

Also, Matt's fox is getting noticeably better. Absolutely destroying me in some matches. It'll be good to play everyone again.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Lol yea, Tiahn goes alright, I can't beat her when I sandbag with different characters =( I'd like to see how far she goes in the future, should be lols.
When did Jaice play 2 different characters? All I see him play is Peach and Olimar and those are his 2 mains right?
Some of us have been talked up by Oos'ers in the past so don't feel that special.

Jaice maybe first, with me and Jbirds off the PR and him going pretty even with Toki, I'd like to see him beat Toki pretty convincingly though.

Also nice try at trying to out Tier me with MK and Snake Matt ;)

Remastered

Smash Lord
Only person I don't feel bad for using tiers against Hotdog :). Not to mention Kirby is a bad MU for all my characters.

The last tourney at QSAC before poo, he used GnW and ROB. I didn't want to have to throw an excuse up in the air, but it seems the norm among alot of QLD'ers for when they lose.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I was hoping to see you bring out D3 or Fox, I've heard they've improved a bit. Then I saw MK and Snake =(

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
When did Jaice play 2 different characters? All I see him play is Peach and Olimar and those are his 2 mains right?
Some of us have been talked up by Oos'ers in the past so don't feel that special.

Jaice maybe first, with me and Jbirds off the PR and him going pretty even with Toki, I'd like to see him beat Toki pretty convincingly though.
You are not being very observant Hotdog. In that last tournament, I used Peach, Olimar, ZSS, GnW, Zelda and ROB. I know for a fact that Olimar and ZSS look very different from one another.

I should still be placed higher on the PR than you and J-birds, if you do happen to choose to stay on the list, as I did beat you in tPoO and the last tournament and it has been a while since J-birds has beaten me in a set.

Toki didn't place very well in tPoO. My Peach I believe is on par with his Marth (my ZSS does not have a chance lol) but the last two matches when I used Olimar were pretty convincing, as even though he ledge-gimped me on one of the matches for the first stock, I still managed to beat him in the end. Then Blue Pikmin lols.

I don't understand why I have to try significantly harder to maintain and increase my position on the PR than other people. In other words, there seems to be double-standards.

Therefor, Vyse, if J-birds (and/or Hotdog) is taking himself off the panel, can I be his replacement?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well actually buddy, for all your sarcasim, you are 100% correct.
see characters used have no impact whatsoever when it comes to discussing who's where on a pr.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Arrow has to be the next closest to being part of this PR. I have pushed for him to be included on the last 2 revisions. Then made a point as to why he wasn't in honourables in last PR rank, to which he was then added later. Arrow = the forgotten smasher.

Cal and Vyse haven't beaten Arrow (as far as I'm aware). So obvious first pick for new slot opening on rank.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Have Matt AND you on PR panel would be a bad idea, you guys are so biased towards each other it's not funny. The PR panel would pretty much consist of yours and Matts opinions anyways (Vyse hardly ever inputs his opinions). You two always look for every little positive thing and block out all the negatives about both of yous to just get a boost in the PR listing.

Oh yea, I remember you tried to pick up Rob to try counter Toki's Marth.

Anyways, to whoever becomes the new PR panelist, list should drop down to top 5. A lot of people have left and most would just be fillers in a top 10 list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom