• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I'll bring PS3 sticks

@Cal: Also it's still fun to play Brawl for lols

zApollo

Smash Ace
Matt should be a panelist.

And hotdog should still be playing brawl with that pink marshmallow. Why are you pulling out? Is it because of that hole in the wall at PoO?

Remastered

Smash Lord
I'm on the panel for now Apollo, we will probably decide on one more or maybe 2. I need to get in touch with Vyse though.

Hole in the wall at PoO? I heard there was someone that raged badly at QSAC but I didn't know who!

Sieg

Smash Champion
IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I ****ed up that wall hard.

How the **** does someone from South Australia know about that though?

EDIT: Lol, as if Hotdog would rage :3

zApollo

Smash Ace

EDIT: Lol, as if Hotdog would rage :3
Well my, that was an impressive feat of strength. Were you ever chased down for damages?

I know about it because I saw it happen =P

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Lol I'm quitting for now, getting bored, no motivation and gonna concentrate on MvC 3 for a bit.

Matt, Sieg did his usual thing and punched a hole in the pillar. Was lols. <3 Sieg

Remastered

Smash Lord
Rage issues much lol.

I used to get almost that pissed off when everyone changed to MK on all my characters. Then I discovered fox and it solved all my problems.

I know a few others who get like that when they lose or make silly mistakes. (I am assuming this was the reason for the hole in the wall?)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero

"everybody knows it because of how ****ing stupid it is, and how ****ing stupid you are.
I like how your proud of it when you really should be ashamed at how much of a ****ing child you are, and how you could have potentially ruined the reputation of the entire scene (even though it was street fighter I believe, and we dont like them)

your a stupid loser who thinks its funny when it isnt, and not being able to control your emotions at all is pathetic.

also it wasnt an impressive feat of strength at all, it was an impressive feat of mental weakness, and walls break far too easily anyways."

that's pretty much how normal people think seig, maybe you should start growing up.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
touche
too bad that cant have happened since no smash player has ever talked to a girl ever

Sieg

Smash Champion
So angry Luke.

Why you so angry? @_@

Maybe you should calm down. You can call me a child all you want lol. What is it about me that makes you go out of your troll zone and makes you actually get angry at the things I do? The only reason I can think that you'd ever hate me is because I said something on the forums sometime. Either that or you just hate me because Ted hates me XD(Not sure why that is either), because you've always just hated me in general even when I went OOS. : )

Is the internet really that serious business to you? :3 I mean, I even tried to apologize for whatever I did to you at RC but you didn't want to hear any of it. Sorry I guess for being me? :3

I apologized to the admins at the event, who I know very well, I told them I would pay for the damage. I don't know what the problem is really?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolol, me angry?

dude you cant troll a troller

I think your just mad that I'm so good at what I do.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well dont get too caught up about it, you dont want to break your bedroom wall now.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Despite all this downturn in QLD Brawl I'm still gonna continue to go to every Brawl event Vyse holds that is possible because imo they just get better and better.

Brawl PR should be top 10 imo too, maybe we don't have the skills other states have but Arrow, Cal & Matt all deserve to be on it and I feel once Shadowblade and Popdart get some experience under their belt they could crack the top 10 in coming tournies.

If GC tournies are held arvo/night each time then Ill have no probs attending in future as I dont need the day off to compete. Totally gonna pay Vyse back that monies too.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Netball girls? I wish I was there.

EDIT: I get the reasoning for having a top 5 in QLD but I'd just rather it the same as the other states. Besides if I was to be tenth or something by default I wouldn't stop trying at the game. I'd still rather be 5th or something than 10th.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
The day we see Tiahn and Blade on PR is when QLD is doomed lolololol

Tiahn's a horrible ninja, tsk tsk.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I think that if people are so worried about the top 10 smashers in QLD looking bad, they should come back and/or stay on the PR and at the competitive scene.

Blade and I beat Cal and Vyse in doubles lolololol, and almost took Arrow and DJ out too, however blade decided to SD and waste a stock near the end of the match (which left blade to fight DJ one on one). I have been sitting down with Blade and Pop at tourneys and helping them out with their chars. Jaice has been working on getting Tiahn upto atleast a decent standard too. Again it comes down to motivation, and I couldn't agree more with R4VEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom