• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Nintendo have the worst online system ever. Only thing you can play decently in any online game (in aus + console) is a FPS. >_>

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
If I knew more about the QLD players I'd would've liked to have been a panelist. I only know how good the top players are though.

Wi-Fi > Offline... Get at me

Like to see anyone in QLD beat an edgecamping Pit. ;)

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
Probably one of the best counters for a good edge-camping Pit on Wi-Fi would be a good Zelda. Also, a Fox, Wolf or another Pit user just holding down B at the other side of the stage. The match would be very stupid though.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
I actually have a replay on my Wii of Jaice v Jei. Jei used a few too many smashes and Jaice punished them really well. Jei maybe could of camped a bit more. Pit so gud at campin'.

There's a lot of matchups where Pit just needs like 10% lead and he wins. Surprising how many characters can't do anything against him when you do it right. Only thing I can do with him. Get me onstage and I'll get 2-stocked... Thanks ZXV.

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
Jesmo, is that the one with Olimar and Pit? I saved that replay because aparently there is a part where I use utilt which makes Olimar stylishly dodge an arrow. Someone else said that happened in the match but I didn't get to see if it was true.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
I've played Pit v D3 against Dean a few times Online and I want to play the MU against a good D3 offline. We must do that next time I come to a tourney. Dean says D3 can stop the edgecamping with PowerShield and Dair but idk.

Notice how I put a capital O in Online but not in Offline? True story.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Sounds good, I actually used Waddle Dee spamming to disrupt, and air camped at about a 45 angle (just where the curling arrows can't get too) until a fast fall Bair or Dair was available. I just couldn't get in close enough for a safe kill, and being such a big target is ultra bad. If you are horribly patient and flap around the projectiles, the MU is good for Pit. The CG (which D3 should never get to use anyway) is super tight too. Right up there with Diddy's & Marth's.

Online is painful.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
I am horribly patient. Ask Jaymz or ZXV or even Kaion... They know.

I'm been using a bit of D3 as well so I wouldn't mind some dittos. D3 dittos are really kind of ghey though.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Sorry the PR is taking so long guys, Vyse has been Uber busy so we haven't had much of a chance to get into discussing it. I need to know who else would be willing to join in as a panelist.

As it stands, Toki will be added as one of the panelists along with me and Vyse (as long as Toki is still interested in doing it), but we will be adding a 4th as Vyse's input is limitted at the moment due to life johns etc.

Let me know and I'll decide on the 4th panelist tomorrow. Also Toki confirm that you are happy to join in please :)

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Well if I end up going to AutumnSmash and have a chance to play some of the guys I'd be pretty keen to join if you'd let me.

I think I have a general idea of where everyone is at.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Re-match offline hey jesmo?

We played some wi-fi haha, It was awful, how are you so good with that lagg? I think the only match we won against you was a ganondorf ditto... you were versing me, oldman and pine that night. I was using the random characters, oldman mostly snake and pine used wolf against you I went into a random wi-fi match and used diddy and i was like yeh i got this and came up against a very average ness and lost lol. Feels like it takes seconds just to pull out bananas.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Hellz yeah re-match. You just have to adjust to Online. I hate it but without it, I wouldn't be playing Brawl anymore.

Try not to take any result that happens Online even remotely seriously and yeah Diddy is sort of terrabad Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom