• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I ****ing hate you jbirds. You're cycle is worse than mine.

"I'll only play melee from now on." I'm pretty sure i've heard you say that a million times

Nah, deep down james gilmore, i do love you, it's just fun being a cwunt to you

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
Either way, there's nothing we can do now, if he hasn't been banned after this long, he's not going to get banned anytime soon. We just need to level up.
Just because something has not been done after many years, doesn't mean it won't change in the future. The legality of women voting was not allowed for many, many years, but after persistant, determined rallying they were allowed to vote.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I don't think anyone going to chain themselves to a bar to get MK banned =P

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Getting MK banned is srs bsns. It's going to be a world revolution, front headline news, written down in history books so that the future generations can admire and be inspired by the great change of the meta game.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Where our grandparents say "50 years ago women weren't allowed to vote", we'll be saying to our grandkids "50 years ago, people used metaknight in tournament!".

They'll be horrified.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
"metawho?"
"*discipline hand*"
"****ing broken top tier"
"that's better"

somebody should just get themselves a job at nintendo, then delete metaknight from the next game.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I like QLD's erray of characters. We are also the only state who's number 1 ranked player doesn't use chars in S or A tier.
I use fox exclusivly now and I'm #1 in canberra.
but I quit :(
still da bess though

Hotdog

Smash Lord
The next smash game is going to be so casual you just sit there shaking the wiimote and it'll do everything for you.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
It's starting to look like a triple posting, it's a whole post now whoooa oooh. Jeez Ad3tp personal attacks, so srs.

Luke's number 1 out of 1 in the ACT =P

Remastered

Smash Lord
I went to santasmash, you and jaice played sea and I in doubles. As I said, he hasn't been to a tournament since I have.
Sorry, and he placed 5th. I think you placed equal to Tiahn and Vyse. You were above Cal but lol. Hotdog, can you remove Oldman off it completely.

Edit: As far as I and the other panelists were aware, Oldman had quit. Hence the decision to move him to inactive.

If you guys don't want to be on it at all, I can take you off that's not a problem. Will keep it in mind for next PR because we don't really want to make changes to this now that it's up. We'll make alterations after this next tournament.

However this tourney coming up is now destroyed for hype, no DORF'S :(.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Who do you want as the new 10th place?

Edit: Sea's coming to this tourney, does he still want off?

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I don't care, power rankings meh. If you chuck me on there, could you please put ganondorf in front of diddy, ganondorf is my main, diddy secondary. I promise to use lots of ganondorf this tournament. I don't tend to use him cos he's so ****ing unviable, any douchebag can counter me with a pocket olimar/sheik/mk/diddy. There needs to be a decent skill gap for the ganondorf player to win. He just gets gayed too easily. I hope if they do make another smash bros. one day, i hope ganondorf is S tier.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I don't care, power rankings meh. If you chuck me on there, could you please put ganondorf in front of diddy, ganondorf is my main, diddy secondary. I promise to use lots of ganondorf this tournament. I don't tend to use him cos he's so ****ing unviable, any douchebag can counter me with a pocket olimar/sheik/mk/diddy. There needs to be a decent skill gap for the ganondorf player to win. He just gets gayed too easily. I hope if they do make another smash bros. one day, i hope ganondorf is S tier.
When I sent the list to Hotdog to post up, Ganon was included as one of your chars. I think he just got lazy and didn't post it. (Along with a few others on the list).

For the next one I might start up a new thread so I can make changes and posts as necessary without having to go through 3 or 4 sets of hands to get stuff done.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
lol woooooops, I just copy pasted his name cause he was on the old list. Fixed.

Edit: All fixed.

No need to make a new thread, not too hard to send me a PM. I'll do my job properly =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom