• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
i just realised. look at the events that happened at last two tournaments:
i lose to ben (peach player)
i lose to jack (sheik player)
i lose to syke (marth player)

jbirds then decides that he wants to play peach sheik or marth. I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, JBIRDS.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
More like those characters are way easier than f/f/f but they are boring anyway so youre ok :)

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Sigh C & D tier... yerr gooo QLD 2g
Sinse im not in the panel i can ask lots of gay and annoying questions like why isnt Sea in A tier? He is leaps and bounds above Matt and Kaion.

nah gj for getting **** done

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
So tiahn is apparently the 8th best active player in qld... ****, c'mon vyse, cal, popdart, testikills, zydron and others, we need straight dudes on this power ranking

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
From what Matthew has said, she has apparently earned the position with better placings in tournaments. Also Tiahn says, "people just got Ninja'd".

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
nah, some people take ganondorf dittos way too seriously by spacing and playing smart, it's alot more fun just spamming clocks and fast fall stomping someone off edge and dying in the process

Remastered

Smash Lord
Regardless of how good Sea is, in the last 3 tournies, his best placing was 5th, and it was his only placing in the last 3 tournies.

I don't think we could have him any higher at the moment.

Edit: Also the last time Sea and I had games against each other, I don't think I'm that far off as Sea said himself.

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
When was the last time Toki and Jesmo versed eachother and what was the result?

Cal, MM? - and/or friendlies for the next tournament?

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I'll play every one on the power ranking through either brackets or money matches if everyone accepts. Money matches, just make it a dollar or whatever

Remastered

Smash Lord
I will also mention that this time there is an image coming for the PR, and Toki is organising it so he will PM people he needs to to get the info he needs to finish it and will give it to Hotdog to post once it's done. We really needed to get this up seeing as it has taken so long to finish and wanted it up before the next tourney.

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
I'll MM you Sea (probably a bit more money than a dollar).

Just noticed on the list, only two people use MK... So proud of you QLD...

Remastered

Smash Lord
We have 4 MK's when you include J-birds and Rocko who both main him and still play but don't want to be on the list. The less MK's the better in any situation IMO.

I like QLD's erray of characters. We are also the only state who's number 1 ranked player doesn't use chars in S or A tier.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
MK was Jbirds pocket char, Rocko was the only MK main and I'm pretty sure both of them don't play Brawl anymore (Rocko only plays when we play or drive him to a tourney). QLD needs the MK practice anyways, ever been outer state? prepare to get MK *****.

Remastered

Smash Lord
J-birds has been an MK main for a long time, he rarely uses Snake anymore. J-birds played at last tourney so unless he doesn't compete at the next one, anyone would assume he is still playing.

This isn't about me hating on MK personally Hotdog, I actually really like the MU. I just think that MK users get far to much credit for being excellent players, when every match they are playing they should technically win (if they are good). People who main chars like Kirby, DK and the like, deserve more credit for being where they are at competitively.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
@Rarely uses snake
lol

Last tourney i was all snake
summersmash i played in 1 round and lost, rest i won with snake
santasmash i went all snake as far as i remember if not defs more snake than mk

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I agree with you about the amount of credit MK users should get, there's been times when I've lost to a MK and thought, I could beast him if he wasn't using MK (or snake). It's good to see lower tiers doing well, but when there's money involved, people want the best chance and they can achieve that with top tiers, happens in every game.

Not saying all MK players are crap, there's plenty of legit MK's that are also just as **** with other characters. Either way, there's nothing we can do now, if he hasn't been banned after this long, he's not going to get banned anytime soon. We just need to level up.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
You wont be seeing me playing Brawl at the next tournament... straight melee
I understand it would have made sense to be on the list but because i wouldnt be competing in the future it would be just a waste of a space, better to give some other people the credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom