• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Beers and Smash at mine over easter Sea? You and Oldman v me and Jaice low tier MM $50

Cal is putting his hand up to make the next PR image I think. We asked you who you wanted to be Cal and you said anyone lol.
I meant the pr image as a whole not just mine lol. I do like kaion's image though.

I'll share ideas if I can think of any.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
It's all good Matt, I just wanted to make a point and I made it.

Yeah tbh all the dudes (or women) from the current theme look the same to me, need a bit of variety.

Good beach weather is on the cards for easter wkend lol

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
The image just looks like the same anime character over and over again with a different facial expression and different colored hair.

/Anime artwork.

Should mix it up with other stuff, it all looks too similar.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
CAL FOR TOP TIER IN V5

true fakt

i should turn up to a brawl tournament sometime. rep northside with cal. WE'RE GONNA TAKE IT FROM YOU. and there will be cake.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dunno why people are complaining about a sissy anime pr when it has kratos who is in the top 5 manly men of all time

Remastered

Smash Lord
The next PR is going to be hell messed up. As soon as Vyse puts up full results for Lansmash, I want to get it done before reloaded please panelists. It's going to be a pretty hard one to work through.

New PR up.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Come take my spot arrow lolol.

No offense to popdart but I don't think he is PR material. This really shows how small the scene is now. I'm looking forward to Emery's progression and for tiahn to drop more lolol

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
last tournament was wintersmash. which i played doubles but not singles because tired
the tournament before that was bond uni, which i went to and came third.
the tournament before that was luigi dungeon?? which fell on my gf's birthday :/
the tournament before that i dont even remember there was a massive break...

Remastered

Smash Lord
You went hunting for food lol, and the tournament before that was autumn smash which you went and played something else.

The bond uni casual gaming tournaments are not part of the PR calculation sadly.

Imo from playing arrow, he could probably be above me if he applied himself.

Regardless of peoples skill, this is a list that reflects the top 10 best players in brawl in a given region. Therefore Popdart most definitely deserves his position.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
aw but there were over 16 people in the tournament and 3 people from the pr.

nah i didn't go hunting for food. i just said that as a joke =P

brawl was on at the same time as mvc3 at autumsmash, i didn't want to hold up the bracket in either game. just a shame that i couldn't do both

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Straight Movie villian theme? so like, no games, anime, ....books? villans? unless ofcourse the movie is based of an anime, manga or a book.

If so.... shotty Wesker from RE <3

J-Birds

Smash Lord
weow we're pro
the number of people on the pr should be relative to the number of people actually in the scene
there doesnt seem like enough people to justify a top 10

considering the last 3 tournaments have had like last places of like 9th? so does getting 1 win warrant being ranked?

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
cal and jbirds are trying. eventually they might be good.

oh wait, this is brawl pr thread better get back on topic uhhhh i'll totally be on next brawl pr chyea boiz

Remastered

Smash Lord
For now we will leave it at 10, however for the next one we will discuss a number reduction. Unless we have more people in attendance, or the namely the bottom 4 on this PR pick up their game drastically.

Anyone on the PR, please PM me a villain you would like to be so I can put together an image ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom