• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer

So good. lol.

I'd offer you some pre-meet smash tommorrow dude, but I'm taking my younger brother to QANTM for the day. So I figure I'll head to Bob's after that. Idk.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
looks like the dorf clan are out for saturdays sunnycoast meet.. seaDORF is working nightshift sat so he needs to sleep during the day and rangaDORF was unaware of the travelling time and is too lazy to come if Im dragging him back to bris at 4 or 5.. but we're up for a friendly meet on friday night if DJ Cat is still hosting :) sorry about having to bail on sunnycoast, hopefully make it next time calibur

seaDORF is working nightshift sat so he needs to sleep during the day
Your doing it wrong!
I would know!
Ya don't have to sleep the day before, more so the day after.
Non-sleep overdrive/hyper power is awesome.
And made me lots of money. :chuckle:

But still, seems like a legit reason. :lick:

oi ya doyles read. Friday after 6pm we probably have dinner at 7. so we will be at grandplaza.
so if you need a lift or something be there =P
til late. 6 am anyone? XD

-Yeah pretty much what he said.
Any questions call/msg (probably msg cause i prolly won't hear my phone at work) me at 0448 993 598
People can stay over too if they like as long as they're not too loud. :dizzy:
Theres a few bedss, a couch ,a beanbag and now I know the floor is a legit sleeping option, its amazing (for a floor)

EDIT:
Oh ya, about 2 months late, SQUAT 5 pics!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djcat/sets/72157623232426541/

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
seaDORF is working nightshift sat so he needs to sleep during the day
Your doing it wrong!
I would know!
Ya don't have to sleep the day before, more so the day after.
Non-sleep overdrive/hyper power is awesome.
And made me lots of money. :chuckle:

But still, seems like a legit reason. :lick:

oi ya doyles read. Friday after 6pm we probably have dinner at 7. so we will be at grandplaza.
so if you need a lift or something be there =P
til late. 6 am anyone? XD

-Yeah pretty much what he said.
Any questions call/msg (probably msg cause i prolly won't hear my phone at work) me at 0448 993 598
People can stay over too if they like as long as they're not too loud. :dizzy:
Theres a few bedss, a couch ,a beanbag and now I know the floor is a legit sleeping option, its amazing (for a floor)

EDIT:
Oh ya, about 2 months late, SQUAT 5 pics!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djcat/sets/72157623232426541/
I think he normally does it right, but he wanted to have a big smash night tonight instead, so that rules out staying up all of tomorrow and his night shift unless he has obtained some kind of supernatural sleep repressing ability haha. I'd say all 3 of us are coming tonight, we all live close so we'll probably just bail back to one of our houses once everything wraps up at yours, I dont think anyone should be burdened with all 3 of us staying at their house, especially on a maiden visit haha

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
hey just checking on who's confirmed to showing up tomorrow? Also if you spontaniously decide to show just txt me on 0423765351 just incase I gotta make room for more set ups or something.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
I've got work sat morning till 9am-ish.

You guys are finishing up late sat yeah? If i do come I'll have to back down for a sun morning 3am start anyway.

I really gotta start sleeping more than 3 hours a night.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I shan't be showing fella's sorry. Works a *****.

Next weekend however I shall ask for it off if anyone's doing anything.
Want my Doc to be $ worthy and dammit, it shall.

bair to WD incoming.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
what syke meant to say was,
"want to touch me?"

omg feel so crap from last night X_X

there will be a meet atleast in this month.. maaan theres been so many already.

boing boing, i want to be bouncy 2.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Huh?

So, 4 man crews.
We should get this stuff happening!
Do yas reckon 4 man crews should have optional 1 or 2 "extras" for the times when not everyone can come to tournies and stuff.
I think we can have at least 6 different crews, and they can be for both games, OPTIONAL for those who want to. :)

Next tourny is the Hotcats one, not sure on exact date yet but I'm gussing its within a few weeks so have ya crews ready by then!

Unless anyone has any objections :bee:...
The Gentlemen's Club
Ben
Arrow
Bob
Kas

Lol, assuming you 3 all want to of course.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
me, nick, aron and michael yeaahhhz, what name though???

anywooiiiiiyyyy in april my parents are going to n.z for 10 days... you know what that means <3 yeahz YOIAYHHAHZHZHHZHJKXHIKFHJRFNBK<NZblJEWHTio;HTEIO:#%(CF VYB I MEUS: :WE*(TPM:OW#RUYHXNTDIG!?!!?!?!?!?!?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
lol yeah might, ill bring an sexbaux controller and some other thing.

also yeah gentleman is alright, i dont have a top hat, but i got a kas vest +tie + cuffs + cuff links XD

also i would like to try the 4 crew format being best of 3 (2 singles, 1 doubles match, all neutrals, cant reuse player, the order being single, doubles, single, one match each) tourny like that kgo. normal is great aswell

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
also i would like to try the 4 crew format being best of 3 (2 singles, 1 doubles match, all neutrals, cant reuse player, the order being single, doubles, single, one match each) tourny like that kgo. normal is great aswell
Also maybe a mix between Brawl and Melee is something that was suggested last night

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Crews are too hard to balance, though could possibly be done.
Might lose some hype from them by doing it though.

Also someone find me a laptop to buy, my computer is like 10 years old and cant do anything!

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
Crews are too hard to balance, though could possibly be done.
it could be more balanced if crews were limited to one PR player.. and doubles for that matter, like ah.. chris + anyone else PR = bull****, like at the last two tournaments.. PR players should have to team with noobs like me haha.. but on the other hand that could be less fun if you couldn't team with your friends etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom