• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You're doing it wrong!

All this talk of melee makes me want to play again.

To focused on getting better at brawl though.
You and your brother would probably enjoy it. Don't let the online personas of a few people here stop you. Although I can sympathise with the fact that forum facades are what really put me off Melee sometimes.

But don't quit Brawl. QLD needs motivated champions for Brawl. People who post actively and positively like you guys do to help inspire everyone else. Not to mention the meets you guys hold are really necessary.

It's like how America has Mango constantly **** talking. I don't condone it as a mod but I do as a smasher. It instils pride and inspires.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
You're all **** at Brawl and Melee lolololol.

Get BETTAH!

Nubs.

Specially Kas.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I won't give up on brawl, I plan to be in the top 3 in QLD by the end of this year. Need a goal, and have to knock a few people off yet too lol.

I can still see myself improving hugely every meet, and I am ironing out my Luigi to a point where spacing etc is almost perfect. Now to just work on D3.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Haha, well this should be interesting, you have quite a lot of people to take out =P

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
For sure Cphanso (Chris right? so many chrises in qld). Come to SMASHPLAY!!! dont be lazy and gay.

Although I may not be able to go seeing as my exams start on the 1st of Nov.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I got this, JBirds aka Jaice got top 8 melee soon and ill retain 2nd in brawl and take out chris soon yeahuz

tibs7

Smash Champion
I want to link ditto that cphanso guy so make sure he goes LANsmash when I go

Remastered

Smash Lord
Haha, well this should be interesting, you have quite a lot of people to take out =P
Gotta aim somewhere!

D3 is a massive troll but he fixes all my bad MU's without being in the top tier of characters. (excl MK) If we all used top tiers the game would be pretty gay.

When is the next hotcats happening?

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Kas your full of crap you pretend you dont care when really you care soooooooooooo much.
You say the same gay **** mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom