• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
QLD is bad at brawl cause we never practice... I dunno about you but the only times I play smash is at tourneys or meets. Just cbf practicing smash, we have good players we just don't vs each other enough.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
If my flight plans didn't get cancelled we prob would have beaten both states in crews too. Didn't even need me to win them though, our top 5 or whatever can handle them alone.

Dunno how you can't agree that qld is the melée state. Qld has a higher average skill level than all the other states. And our top player goes even with cao, and the top 2-3 beat the top players from other states. Even the other states agree that melée here is of high quality.

Anyway who cares. I want a turn at ****** people :( need to get better. Maybe if I start to cbf I'll get better too.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
I agree with rob if he went as well. Would of been roboqld

I like how people say Zac is bald.... When his hair is perfectly fine.

Quick say something about my obesiety... Or something about robs richness

quickly! Your honour on a Internet forum for a childrens video game is at stake. HURRY.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I think it's fair to call us The Melee state because we have a higher quantity of good Melee players than other states.

I don't think there is a state in Australia that could assemble a 10-man team and beat us.

Either way, you might as well drop it Jaice. Not saying you're wrong, but you can't argue with the internet :(

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Anyone have a spare GC mem card with a melee save i could borrow/buy off them so i can prac melee?

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
I'll lend you mine scott, I never use it, I have a spare melee + memory card sitting at chrises house lool.

Speaking of lansmash, when IS the next lansmash?
The next lansmash event would be santasmash. Which is a couple of months away. Next year should see a LS around this time due to not having to deal with Gencon anymore me thinks

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Yea that be sweet as Rob! Gonna up my Jiggs and pick up Marf n Falcon =P bring it next smash play?

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Nah i dont actually think i took it to Melbourne then.
It might be in whoevers wii i was playing melee on at Matts.
No biggie anyhow

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
Nah i dont actually think i took it to Melbourne then.
It might be in whoevers wii i was playing melee on at Matts.
No biggie anyhow
Ah Anthony took the one that was left in my wii that was in the Garage.

Following on from the Lansmash thing, there is an Animania on the 30th of this month. Not sure if we are doing anything for that or not

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
UniLan: 29th/30th of Oct
Animania: 30th of Oct

My face:

I'm already committed to Animania since it's the usual "Go here, obtain newbies" deal. And I already said to Nat I was going to take her to the next one so yeah :O

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
hahhaa i get the same problem scottdog

i'm under the impression that melee is super intense so i'm mashing the controls as quick as i can... and end up getting sore wrists. I'm awesome.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, i need to actually enter a melee tournament... been a year and haven't even made my debut, ffs i'm lazy

still undecided on a melee character, i tend to use falco and ganondorf. I have fun playing falco but i'm ****ing awful with him lol. So practice would be sweet.

Oh, and ur awful jbirds, you only 1 or 2 stock me at most :p if you can't 4 stock me, ur pretty average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom