• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I have no idea who that was directed at
what it was being replied to
or why it was said.

But f@ggotry is gay.
Bad gay.
I hate gays.
Ffs.

Don't edit my post this time you punk.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I don't just translink to get me to Matt's house... I was wondering if I could be picked up from the Hyperdome tomorrow morning?

Hotdog

Smash Lord
The one on the 23rd?

Well tell us where bouts you live, (Goldcoast or Brisbane or Elsewhere)

Then we'll help you out.

Or you can shoot me or Vyse a message (Ph No. is on the front page) or PM us and we'll help you out.

Welcome to Smashboards by the way, hope you see you at the tourney =)

Sirias

Smash Champion
I don't know how anything of what I said was considered f@ggotry, even to me, though.
Which is why I had no idea.
Because it didn't make sense to say that.
To me.
Zzz...

Edit:

Oh yeah... His meet was on today.
LUL gg forgot.
Too busy drinking, soz bro.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Hey thanks for the meet Matt. Got some good practise. **** DDD, ****s my characters up >.< Also wtf at Tiahn getting 3rd lulz.

Btw took Conkers Bad fur day. XD You may wanna write down that I'm borrowing it. I remembered this morning about it but I figured you wouldn't wanna be woken up just to be reminded that I'm borrowuing the game.

Also Toki are you taking your laptop with you? Otherwise giving me Wii hacks will be hard lolol.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Jaice had to work yesterday so he couldn't play in Matt's Meat I.

Was a good day, some really solid competitive play. Pretty happy with my D3 performance.

Oldman solid out-bracketed me, and **** you Kaion counterpicking my character again lol.

Awesome doubles matches late in the night. Highlight was Bad Snake, Good Snake, Bad Ganon, Good Ganon double wizard finish on Lylat. Bad Ganon (Jaice) the victor.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Hey thanks for the meet Matt. Got some good practise. **** DDD, ****s my characters up >.< Also wtf at Tiahn getting 3rd lulz.

Btw took Conkers Bad fur day. XD You may wanna write down that I'm borrowing it. I remembered this morning about it but I figured you wouldn't wanna be woken up just to be reminded that I'm borrowuing the game.

Also Toki are you taking your laptop with you? Otherwise giving me Wii hacks will be hard lolol.

Yeh borrowing the game is cool, just look after it please. Too many times I lend things out and get them back ruined. MU for Wario vs DDD is 50:50 on average, but is very stage dependant. Ban Delfino/Final destination and counter on small stages like brinstar. Keep your patience and stay in the air and you'll beat me next time. The 10 seconds from time-out match was epic ;)

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Since four of us tried to post the QLD melee crew in the Robocop thread.... Lets discuss it...

The first 5 is pretty set in stone..

Zac
Kas
Ryan
Bryce
Me

Then Chris if he magically shows up

So we need to choose 1 more member + a reserve

J Birds (Fox)
Anthony (Fox)
Scott (Jiggs)

IMO

I think Scott is the better of those 3 and he plays Jiggs who can't really get gimped as hard as the Foxes

I played Antho and Jbirds on sunday and I can't decide who is better...

Sirias

Smash Champion
Stfu Ben.
I can't make Thursday night as I'm leaving Thursday morning.
Not that I want to practice anyway, lol.
Lmao.
The only practice I've had is with Zac, and that's us being tards.
GOT THIS.
TOTES GONNA WIN ROBOCOP BRA.

I keep typing Robochop.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
IM KAS I WRITE IN CAPITALS
AND START A NEW LINE FOR EVERY SENTENCE
MY FAVORITE EMOTICON IS XD
JUST TO MIX IT UP I PUT A LINE OF FULL STOPS IN
Lower case now I like to keep you guessing
WOAH BACK TO CAPS I'M JUST THAT CRAZY XD
Lmao XD XD
Cants

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Its 8 people Ben so still need 2 of us assuming Chris is even coming, which i dont think he is because he hasnt said anything. Put Hotdog in, Vyse is better than me most times unless im on my game. Also im likely to crumbe in crews atmosphere for a game im not confident in...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'd rather not use Fox if I get put in. I'm more confident with Sheik.
Ben can tell you the other day my Fox was doing really bad and my Sheik was a lot better.

But whatever.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Yeh borrowing the game is cool, just look after it please. Too many times I lend things out and get them back ruined. MU for Wario vs DDD is 50:50 on average, but is very stage dependant. Ban Delfino/Final destination and counter on small stages like brinstar. Keep your patience and stay in the air and you'll beat me next time. The 10 seconds from time-out match was epic ;)
Yea no worries, I'll treat as if it was my own, which is a good thing btw. Yea I know! I had % lead and then for some reason I thought it was a good idea to drop through the platform lol. I desvered to lose when I did that. I figure the more patient I get over time, the easier DDD will be for me to fight. Lol at my Bowser taking you to last stock high % :p Anyways more meats like yours would be awesome to attend to in the future :)

Remastered

Smash Lord
For some reason with Bowser and Kirby, everytime I play them I feel like I am playing a completely different version of smash. I get hit when I don't expect too, I can't do anything I normally would against them, and I just feel ******** playing them. The hitboxes, move lag and range are really odd.

Peach has a similar effect, like her legs arn't part of her frame when she floats and has disjointed hitboxes outside her animation, but have practiced for far to long against it to know what works lol.

Wish I could make it to RC now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom