• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
And then there was my pool, which was me/Kuenzel/Swordgard/Troll/4 other new players aka the easiest pool in the tournament :/
Truefax. Except apparently seeding didn't matter because everyone I asked their seeding ended up being wrong anyway (eg second seeds playing second seeds)

Gah, whatever, no sense mentioning it now, it will only make someone umad?

-Googs

Smash Lord
This was my first tourney, (I was the guy with the giant hat) and thought it went pretty well from what i've read about them. Pretty crowded imo, wish there was more t.vs but oh well. Shame about that guy's wii getting stolen thats pretty lame. Not to be a sore loser, I wasn't expecting to get out of the pools considering my first tourney but I found my pool upsettingly difficult in comparison to some of the other pools I watched and friendlys I played. I understand they wanted tinman and hype to fight so they rigged the pools. but really? They didn't even wanna fight each other really and it just put more experienced players in my pool. I'm not complaining, not even upset just saying it was unfortunate, I among others felt I could've got out of pools if I was put in a more equal one. But it's all good, I hope theres another tourney in Ontario soontimes so I can check it out and play some of you guys again.

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
Everyone feels like they should get out of pools, or their pool was hardest. This tournament was stacked. There were sooo many good players it's ridiculous.

Plus, it was the community that made the pools, not us. We allowed experienced players from the community to make the pools so that no one would feel jacked. Seems like no one can make perfect pools.

Here is the results thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264365

And wow, swordguard. You're very welcome =) I'm glad you enjoyed the tournament. <3 Thx for the splitters btw.

.Marik

is a social misfit
*Edit*

Iliad said it far better than I could.

I honestly only liked Brawl+.

Brawl pretty much failed.

Iliad

Smash Lord
LBT. I’m going to be quite frank.

Your tournament was not a success. A lower turnout than what had been suggested and repeated, a lack of cohesion between your staff, and no hard schedule to work from. <-- I’ll get into that a bit more later in my post.

The biggest issue was the lack of community inclusion. This resulted in poorly made pools and brackets without any consultation from the people in the community who run and/or help run every tournament in this region. You decided you knew what was best, and ran with it. Even though we had all thought you’d learned your lesson from the flop that was LBT1.

You say things to mikey like “Everyone would appreciate it if people didn't talk about what they don't know about =)” and yet here you are telling your patrons how successful your tournament was. Had you been a player you’d realize how far from the truth this was. Mikey has been instrumental to the success and running of nearly every tournament in Ontario save for a few. He posted earlier in this thread “You should speak to me, KingAce, or even Iliad for help with pools and brackets.” And yet you didn’t. And what happened? Players who had no right to even place as high as they did, somehow came within grasp of the prize pool. While players like TOJoe are facing Hype second round of winners? That never happens, EVER. I don’t care if he had a poor seed in his pool, he could be moved to an equivalent area where he’s not playing someone from the same region or more or less equal skill level.

Plain and simple, you do not run a tourney for a game that relies on its community and then snuff them.

As for what I mentioned earlier. The lower turnout than expected, what was it, 64 players for brawl? When we were told repeatedly it would likely reach 128? That’s hardly what you can call a success, and anyone worth their stones in TOing knows to always be conservative in calculating your attendance. Cohesion with your staff was non-existant. It took us nearly five minutes just to discern that double metaknight was not banned. People were given one answer by one staff member, and then another by a different staff member. The schedule made us all sweat with fear when we heard you’d plan to run singles pools and doubles at the exact same time with so few set-ups. It wasn’t until there was an outcry of “Are you ****ing crazy?” that you deemed it necessary to even fix that goof-up.

For a tournament that consisted primarily of smash players, we saw little priority in the announcement of our matches, and saw very little of it streamed. As well as players wanting to express concern to you, only to receive answers like “Are you just here to complain?” No. They were there to help you not make your tournament fail as horridly as it did.

Then there is the cost of it all.

Joe’s wii was stolen, obviously not your fault, what with eight guys standing around the platform twiddling their thumbs, some playing cards out at the front door, as opposed to standing by the stations and ensuring that not only pools were being run and no friendlies played, but could have made sure Wiis and other equipment were not removed before they had to be.

The “buffet” which I’m very glad I did not purchase as I somehow knew it wouldn’t live up to what we expected. By definition a buffet is an all you can eat, one time price. Not a one-time overcharged price, with limited amounts of food, and only two chances to grab any. You know there were people there who paid the full twenty five dollars and didn’t get a single bite? And yes, before you say otherwise, it is your fault as since they have purchased a promised service from you, you are legally obliged to tender that service.

And $2280 for this tournament? You must be insane. It was a ONE DAY EVENT. No one in their right mind pays above 1000 dollars for a ONE DAY EVENT. Especially one with such a limited timeline as Dave and Busters. It is your responsibility to be fiscally competent, you can’t fall back on “Oh well the venue was very expensive” just because you’re an imbecile when it comes to logistics and rented the first venue that responded. And that raffle was definitely a good 300 dollars worth of useless prizes that no one cared about. We came for a game and the venue, not ticket numbers and wasted money.

In closing, the most appropriate words I heard of that tournament came as we left the venue. A little 17 year old, wise beyond his years: “I still maintain that any tournament ran by a company or organization is going to fail and is going to be detrimental for the community. It has to be run by the players, otherwise the players get shafted.”

TL;DR

LBT2 was not a success except for the fact that it is now a shining beacon of how not to run a tournament.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Oh no you ****ing didn't just say that.

The community had NO INCLUSION IN MAKING THE POOLS YOU ****ING LYING SCUMBAGS. WE SAT THERE WATCHING AS -YOU- MADE THEM. AND IF YOU ASKED THE COMMUNITY, WHO? NO ONE PERSON SHOULD SEE OVER IT ALL. THAT IS WHY MIKEY/KINGACE/MINUS AND OTHERS DO IT IN CONGRUENCE WITH ONE ANOTHER.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Iliad, relax. There's nothing we can do about this entire fiasco.

The community knows the truth.

Next time, notable Smashers should be given the task of making Pools and Brackets.

That is all.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Oh yeah one more thing.

There's a great deal of smashers who said they wouldn't come back to another LBT event after #1, but gave the benefit of the doubt for this one as they expected community involvement. I can think of 15+ players who have expressed to me they will never fall for such a farce again.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
bracket was dissapointing,dunno who was responsible for it...but originally it had Me,Doc,Ally,Swordgard on one side..obviously changes had to be made and then the seeding got messed up

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
Illiad, you're beyond pathetic. Your words have 0 credibility. KingAce, Holy, and some others were involved in making the pools, AND in editing the brackets. They can confirm that.

After StreetFighterIV, the stream and big screen was 100% BRAWL! Idiot. AND that was the majority of the time.

The announcement of brawl matches was ALL anyone could hear on the mic, I'm sure AvariceX could vouch for that (lol).

In short your complaints are nothing more than a loser *****ing cause it didn't go his way. You don't like it? Don't come again, thank you. You've shown that you're nothing more than an ungrateful kid, and a dumb one on top of that.
Many players complimented the tournament. Although it was iffy at first, the pools took off and finished efficiently. Your opinion is yours, and as harsh as you've made it, unfortunately for you, not enough of it is true.

Nothing comes out perfect, but I did my best. Although the "staff", which I agree were mostly dimwits, had 50% of them doing nothing, the other half helped out a lot. For some of them, it was their first time doing something like that.

I reached out to many games in order to give them a place to have a tourny. Melee never gets tournys hosted in the GTA, they got one. Brawl+? Needs more attention, they got some. SFIV, they need more toronto tournaments going.

Again, you're being beyond ungrateful, it's not like I host the tournament to benefit from it, as I lose a substantial amount of dollars hosting it every year.

The food wasn't how it was described to me, correct. So for the 30 people who did purchase, I ordered another 45 portions when I saw the food wasn't enough. 45 portions which came out of my pocket, that's what topped the venue fee to be so expensive.

Shut your mouth about **** you don't know about.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Also, you guys are jerks for calling out me and Gi constantly during our set. Each set has 8 minutes per match and up to a 5 minute break between each set. We didn't even take the full 5 minutes in between each set, we had just played and yes each set lasted nearly the full 8 minutes, Brawl is a gay game deal with it. Your constant calling us out was very rude and put me in a bad mood, which i'm sure affected both me and Gi's games as we were both getting very angry. You also had a referee sent over who stuck his head in to watch and covered the ****ing top corner of the screen which made it stupid and very distracting. You guys should ****ing know the game first before you do ****. Me and Gi are respectable players in the community and we wouldn't do **** like just sit there and stall on purpose to hold up the brackets.

On the point of Joe's wii. You guys are running a tournament and you requested that people bring setups, therefor you should be responsible for the people who bring the setups for your organization to run an event. Not one person asked your organization for any kind of rental fee for the usage of their wiis. Normally for you guys, you would need to go out and purchase many wiis and use them to run a tournament. I would know this because i personally ran a huge tournament at Fan Expo and we all purchased wiis and had them in stands and had security watching our stations at all times. You guys should be responsible for the loss of Joe's wii and compensate him in one way or another. Imagine if you had to go out and purchase wiis how much more would you have to shell out.

The community did you guys a favour by bringing many tvs and wiis. You guys should compensate Joe something at the least. Otherwise i don't think anyone at all should bring setups to their tourney next year. Let's see how much they lose out money wise on having to purchase their own setups. Don't even try to say you'll drop brawl out of your roster because i can get the sf4 community to do the same thing. Without the community your organization is nothing. So if you want our ongoing support you should compensate Joe. And yes you guys are ******* for paying 2280 for a venue, when in fact all of the TOs including myself have gotten venues for a lot cheaper. I have gotten a venue equal to the size of your venue at dave and busters without a time restriction for guess what 400 dollars. Also, if you still expect us to bring wii's next year and you guys are going to be ***** for not compensating Joe for any reason, maybe the community should start being ***** to you guys and charge you guys a rental fee on Tvs and wiis. Standard rental fee for a tv is at least 30 dollars plus you are renting our wii's too so maybe everyone who brings a setup should charge you guys 40 dollars next year.

Also, Illiad hit it on the spot, your tournament was disorganized, you promised more players, yet we ended up with 60something. You guys started extremely late, and had a poorly organized schedule even with Prereg. There was a stupidly huge 2 lines just to get in the venue which required a 30 minute wait. Why would you be ******** enough to split the line into reg, prereg, then stupidly make a second line for the 3 games. Why not just have the 3 games separate at the beginning so the lines for each game don't get crowded into 1 line which would take forever for you guys to process. Also, at Gi's return of the troll we had a similar amount of entrants yet we were still able to run 3 stock 8 minute pools and finish around the same time. What does that say about your organization for the tournament. It was lacking. Also, your stupid raffle ticket women ran and interrupted my matches more than 3 times in the middle of play. At the third time during my doubles match i was really at the point where i wanted to tell them to **** off because i'm in the middle of a match. You guys cost me a ****ing SD and almost a match congrats. Your interruptions during my bracket match with Gi was not appreciated and if you do not compensate Joe in some way, i personally will not be going next year which means Sauga will not be going because i drive them which means you have a lack of an experienced TO (Mikey) who could help you run the tournament properly.

Also, pretty unethical of you guys to label a 25 dollar all you can eat buffet purchase price when it was 25 dollars for 2 plates of food limited on certain amount of items for each item. Some people didn't even get food, and there was NO FOOD BREAKS IN BETWEEN to purchase and eat any food. By the time i was in my singles match i didn't have any water, or food for the whole day because you guys aren't competent enough to schedule in at least a 30 minute food break. At normal tournaments we run there is always a designated 1 hour food break after pools finish. You guys are just lucky the people who got ripped off for the all you can eat didn't start screaming MONEY BACK. You guys are the unethical ones don't even start on calling Illiad out on certain things. Yes he did exaggerate on a few because he is angry but many of the words he speak are true. I'm sure everyone who ****ing purchased the buffet felt ripped off and you guys havn't even apologized about that. **** you.

Iliad

Smash Lord
LOLOLOLOLOL

K you're totally right.

Next tourney I run, I'm gonna have all my staff fingering their *******s, and run the tops of the tourney all on the same side of the bracket. And people will tell me how great my tourney is.

Such a winning strategy, if only I'd known 2000$ expenditures and stolen equipment was the key to success! And then I'll tell people there's plenty of food, but i'll actually limit it like it's a nuclear holocaust and we need to conserve our supplies. OHHHH AND I'LL RUN A RAFFLE FOR MY SCARF! EVERYONE LOVES THAT SCARF! GENIUS! Who the **** needs to steal underpants for profit, amirite?

Oh wait. You didn't make profit :(

And as for my words having 0 credibility?

I've ran a successful tournament on time, prizes paid out, no sneaky costs or back handed tricks to gouge money. And I help run other tourneys all the time.

You've ran two tourneys that both didn't end on time, and were both horribly organized, and were chock full of bull**** outside of the game itself.

So thats like, I took one shot on goal, and scored, and you took two shots, and put it over the bar. You're like the Beckham of TOing. No one knows why you still do it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
there are some players that are always happy to show up to a place with other smashers and see people and just play the game that they like.

there are also always going to be people that didnt enjoy a tournament for whatever reason.

But as a TO for the short time ive been doing this i do know one thing.

Just because people say that they had fun and enjoyed themselves, doesnt mean that your tournament was a success. If you arent Money, time, and energy efficient, your tourney is not a success. luckily, smashers for the most part are pretty easy to please. but just because they dont complain and had fun doesnt mean that you did your job as a TO well.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Ordering another 45 portions doesn't solve **** btw, you would have been better off giving people their money back and selling the food you purchased at normal prices. It is still unethical to label stuff as all you can eat. It's your own fault for not being able to understand the way the food was served to you. Did you say to them, is it all you can eat, do we get unlimited portions. If you didn't then it is your own fault. You shouldn't promise a service and not deliver it. You don't even have the right to say 45 portions came out of your own pocket, you were better off just giving back everyone their 25 dollars off and give them the option of purchasing the food available for normal prices.

Hype

Smash Lord
I liked the tourney.

Pros:
- Finished on time (most tourney's fail at this)
- Had a live stream
- Had a bunch of events
- GREAT Attendance with lots of good players. For me, this was the biggest plus. You managed to advertise this thing really well.

Cons:
- The food wasn't worth $25
- bracket had some issues with multiple first seeds in the same group of 4 players. However, I understand that you tried to balance it so its ok ;).
- joe's wii got stolen wtf!

Overall this was a success

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I liked the tourney.

Pros:
- Had a live stream
- Had a bunch of events
- GREAT Attendance with lots of good players. For me, this was the biggest plus. You managed to advertise this thing really well.

Cons:
- bracket had some issues with multiple first seeds in the same group of 4 players. However, I understand that you tried to balance it so its ok ;).

I like this post.

Iliad

Smash Lord
LBT. I'm sorry you didn't make profit. I genuinely am. As the tourney I hosted, I was short for money on the venue fee. I tanked it myself, and didn't take out of the prize pool. I'm assuming you did too, which is cool ****.

But in all honesty, and all smearing aside. Bro, the best option as a TO, atleast in the beginning(And you ARE in the beginning), is to essentially secure the venue, and let the community do the work. You still get praised for a good tourney and **** runs how the community expects it to run.

Just because you are the TO does not mean you should shoulder all the responsibilities, and especially not the responsibilities you're not familiar or comfortable with. Staff would have been better applied to enforce matches rather than having them all crowd on the stage and shout out the matches.

For example, one person at each two table sections, watching the matches, when they're over, calling over to the main stage and asking for another match that could be played, and having them get to it. Not only would it cut down time, but you would have been able to have ****tons of friendlies afterwards, and run the dream event of all Canadian regions. Crews.

One thing I will say though bro. Don't ****talk on me as though I've never ran a tournament or don't know how it's supposed to be run. Not only have I TOed, but I attend. You've only TOed twice. Thats two tourney experiences. The majority of us here have been to 20+ tournaments.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
My opinion on it, I obviously agree with alot of Iliad + Dimmy, but we can't completely discredit the tourney.

I say this tourney is a success if Fool's wii gets paid for >_>

but I'm not gona take sides, gonna be cool like hype and go in the middle.

I def wanna say thx for havingt a tourney where I literally had to do no work at, was nice for once but very hectic and no nut room

Is there any possible way we can get Fool's wii back or at least some type of payment towards it...i mean thats unfortunate. If anything were stolen at one of my tournies, I would compensate for the loss out respect for the player. Dimmy's little blurb about fan expo is really really applicable to this situation, everyone should read it

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'd pretty much agree with Hype though the events were rushed towards the end. Hopefully Fool gets reimbursed for his Wii. It sucks that **** like that happens at tourneys.

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
I liked the tourney.

Pros:
- Had a live stream
- Had a bunch of events

Cons:

I like Pros and Cons. They make better sense to me :) Me like this post

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
I don't see how you can hold the tournament host accountable for some **** player deciding to steal a wii. And Mikey as for nut room... Swordguard was nutting all over the place every time he played so I don't see how you can complain about nut room.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I did have fun. I'm not going to lie, and I never said I didn't.

All I said from the very beginning is that it was badly run, and was not a "success" as LBT was vaunting it to be. Because if he thinks it was a stunning success, there's nothing to stop him from hosting it in the exact same fashion next time. You learn more from a loss than a victory, amirite?

*edit*

@ Troll - LMAO. You ****in' spiderman'd. Dude, urban dictionary, look it up.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
why would the TO not be responsible for something held at their own event. The TO basically borrowed everyone's wiis and tvs for this, not even paid rental fee. As someone who borrows something it is your responsibility to see that it is not stolen. The TO said it himself, the staff were incompetent, 50% of the people were just sitting around doing nothing. Why not FORCE the 50% of the people doing nothing to watch stations to make sure nothing is stolen.

Say you let your friend borrow your item, would you not expect them to take care of it. If your friend said oh its not my fault i had a friend over and he brought a friend and your wii was stolen would you not be mad at your friend for not taking care of something you lent him.

In the case that they rented the wiis, or lets put this in easier terms. Like when you borrow a book from a library or rent a wii. You lose the book or movie, you pay the full price of it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Swordgard was practically having seizures everytime he picked up a controller.

I've never seen a dude so engrossed in a match before.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I didn't purchase buffet so I can't talk about that, my only dissapointment this tourney is how holy agreed to 2/3 as did the TO who mentioned it, and the min I beat holy 2/3 you give him another chance and do 3/5.

I absolutely despise holy for doing this, and Ally for trying to back him up when HE was there when the guy said 2/3, just **** montreal overall you guys are ****ing idiots, flame me all you want too, zaf and jer are actually nice guys btw I like them.

esp zaf.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
look at it from the other side...if you beat holy in a 2/3 set he would have felt ripped off too, just get over it dude >.<

nickcam

Smash Ace
Seriously LBT should be held accountable for fool's wii getting stolen. He was kind enough to lend it to help u guys run the tournament you should have some responsibility towards it. This is the downside to large tourney with a bunch of randoms. If you had staff there watching the people how the hell could something get stolen unless they werent doing their jobs.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Alright, now talking about the ways the community could have improved the tourney. Because its not all the TO's fault/responsibility.

- Bring more setups if you intend on having more friendlies, finishing faster
- Protect the setups, ask questions if you see random people packing up wii's and inform the TO. Yes, there were unpaid staff, helping us to no benefit to them whatsoever... Doesnt mean you cant be conscience of these things too.
- Inform the TO if there are problems with your pool/bracket. (People did bring up legitimate issues, and things were changed asap....TO joe/Danny as an example)
- Be on time for your matches, and be prepared to be DQ'd if youre not. (especially the case for melee and me loll)
-Advertise yourself, house people coming from far and help people get to the venue if you want a larger turnout

- And most importantly be more respectful of the TO's efforts. Theyre losing money, They dont get to play, and its of no benefit to them, in this case. If you have/ had an issue it can be expressed respectfully and hopefully corrected.

Overall this tourney was a success, and obviously could be improved by the staff, TO, AND the community.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
The tiny unjacked cruxis guy? Wow, I second that, you are not welcome to any tournament I ever run you blasted idiot, your true colours have come out in the open.
....whatt???

wow look at this shitstorm im glad i didnt come to this lol

also im starting to get disgusted by this community, first it was Gi's camera now it's fool's wii, and im sure there was more shit stolen before too

infomon

Smash Scientist
He posted earlier in this thread “You should speak to me, KingAce, or even Iliad for help with pools and brackets.” And yet you didn’t. And what happened? Players who had no right to even place as high as they did, somehow came within grasp of the prize pool. While players like TOJoe are facing Hype second round of winners? That never happens, EVER. I don’t care if he had a poor seed in his pool, he could be moved to an equivalent area where he’s not playing someone from the same region or more or less equal skill level.
idk second round of winners seems like a reasonable place for a match between two great players of more or less equal skill level, given that one of them seeded poorly in his pool. Of course, the pools should have been more equal. So how did that happen?

It's wrong for pools to be hand-selected by a small group of people from one region -- obvious biases will be obvious. But using region alone is not enough to determine the pools, and it wouldn't balance them well. But we need something more transparent than "some dude's opinion", and local PR's can sometimes be as bad.

What is the right way to put pools together? I'm not convinced "Mikey's opinion" is the best metric, but I'm not sure how it's done.

I've been to tourneys where everyone was randomly assigned to an opponent, three times, and at each iteration you're assigned to someone with the same number of wins/losses thus far. This was used to seed the pools or brackets. It's sort of an "iterative pool" that moves you into a pool where skills are more equal. I conjecture that this would be at least as fair for setting up pools as the current "someone makes it up". And with pre-reg these matches could have been mostly set up to start happening as soon as people were allowed into the venue...... idk just an idea and prolly doesn't scale well to this size of tourney or something, but I'm wondering how we can get something more "concrete" than the current system.

At LEAST there should be public justification for why the pools are the way they are. How are people from "nether-regions" (ex. Waterloo) being assigned to pools??

For a tournament that consisted primarily of smash players, we saw little priority in the announcement of our matches, and saw very little of it streamed.
What are you talking about? Matches were being announced through the mic at the front all the time, he was calling ppl who were late or w/e. And the stream was doing Brawl like the whole time. In fact there were many opportunities when it was just available for anyone to sit down there and play matches (even friendlies) and have them streamed. The stream had very little to do with the venue, aside from how LBT helped out in every way possible to make it happen and epic and projector'd and whatnot. 'sides that stream was all me/annsy because we wanted it and brought it; if you want to stream or record matches you can do it yourself bro.

As for the low turnout for brawl: the reason is because the Brawl community is closed. Did anyone think about advertising for it outside of smashboards??? There are tons of ppl who enjoy Brawl and would want to get competitive in it but they never ever hear about tourneys. AAND when they do come to tourneys, some ppl are intimidating jerks that lol @ them for not knowing which stages are arbitrarily banned, or how stage-striking works, or w/e. BAWRL WILL DIE IF WE DON'T INVITE AND ENCOURAGE NEW PPL TO COME OUT!

This brings me to something else I really think should happen:
Amateur bracket: After pools, use the pool results to place all the people who didn't make it out of pools, into their own 32-person bracket. This means it's not worthless for the less-hardcore ppl to come out to the tourney, and encourages them to get better, and it would also help us rate these people better so we can make better pools in future tourneys. Note that there were a number of solid players who didn't make it out of pools :urg:

Yes obviously that means I'd encourage more 2-day tourneys, and if it's gonna be 1-day then we should do things Bawrl-only (sorry Melee/Bawrl+/SFIV I <3 u guys, but obv we were lacking setups all day).

As for security......... the TO should have assigned someone to each pool, both to watch the matches / control DQ's etc. nonsense, as well as to be responsible for the setups. Then after pools, have some dedicated station-areas where matches are assigned.

I had a great time at the tourney tho, learning experience for sure. The venue was quite nice it's just too bad the food deal was an absolute failure, and there were too many games for the amount of organization effort.

infomon

Smash Scientist
you talkin' to me?

oh geez looking at my post it sounds really critical of the way things were yesterday, I didn't mean it that way, I'm more just suggesting ideas. Like, how should pools be made? I don't yet know the answer. And I'm curious what ppl think of having an amateur bracket, etc.

Yesterday had some problems but it wasn't that bad IMO. but I know some other ppl were rly disappointed...... eh it happens. I'd be mad if I bought the food deal or had stuff stolen but that's it.

I guess I'm lucky cuz I wasn't in a death-pool tho.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
The food problem wasn't so bad for me, cause my Melee pool was right where the buffet table was, so when they were setting up the food I was like 4th in line. :D

But yeah, needed more fewd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom