• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
im just gonna stop arguing about this lol, humans arent perfect. lol someone's mad, Are you silverdoc#2? looks like. Dimmyscrub should shut up and say nothing about price then, learn to advertise. Also I can laugh at anyone I feel like. Even my avatar is laughing at DimmyScrub. LOL looks like you can't take a laugh? Did the troll make ur pants ****? Yeah probably. WAHHH WAHHH!

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
can't come up with a reasonable counterpoint to what i'm saying? finally realized i wans't bsing about the number of people there so you decide to attack me. You know i used to have some sort of respect for you. Your just some loser kid who dropped out of school to travel the states playing brawl. Have fun living in your parents basement playing brawl till your ****ing 60 and ****ing some girl from the states who only likes your ugly piece of **** face because your some brawl god. I hope she becomes the smash bike and rides ADHD's **** next you ****ing *******. BTW mods you can ban me from the boards if you want for this massive flaming i don't care if you take ally's side or whatever. I'm making legitamate points and he just decides to attack me so i'm going to attack him back.

To everyone else in the GTA community i love you guys to death, prolly won't be going to tourneys anymore besides the next one which will fund Joe's wii. If i do decide to host another tourney with big prizes i'll be sure not to notify you Ally. **** you have a nice day.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
im just gonna stop arguing about this lol, humans arent perfect. lol someone's mad, Are you silverdoc#2? looks like. Dimmyscrub should shut up and say nothing about price then, learn to advertise. Also I can laugh at anyone I feel like. Even my avatar is laughing at DimmyScrub. LOL looks like you can't take a laugh? Did the troll make ur pants ****? Yeah probably. WAHHH WAHHH!
You're a ****ing moron Elliot, you weren't even at the Fan EXPO and you're saying 5000 people is bull ****?

Just shut your bloody ****ing mouth dude, and I HIGHLY doubt troll is your friend so stop sucking up to him, also saying you're going to stop arguing followed by an insult to a highly respected GTA TO and member of our community can easily have you banned at any tourney I take part in, think about your actions fool.

AllyKnight

can't come up with a reasonable counterpoint to what i'm saying? finally realized i wans't bsing about the number of people there so you decide to attack me. You know i used to have some sort of respect for you. Your just some loser kid who dropped out of school to travel the states playing brawl. Have fun living in your parents basement playing brawl till your ****ing 60 and ****ing some girl from the states who only likes your ugly piece of **** face because your some brawl god. I hope she becomes the smash bike and rides ADHD's **** next you ****ing *******. BTW mods you can ban me from the boards if you want for this massive flaming i don't care if you take ally's side or whatever. I'm making legitamate points and he just decides to attack me so i'm going to attack him back.

To everyone else in the GTA community i love you guys to death, prolly won't be going to tourneys anymore besides the next one which will fund Joe's wii. If i do decide to host another tourney with big prizes i'll be sure not to notify you Ally. **** you have a nice day.
Hey hey dimmy, are your tournaments ever worth the attention? Not really sorry, your flaming sucks, I took no offense, because only the weak tries to use such insults. Pathetic as you are, have fun, I'm still in school, unno where you bring those lies, probably trying to look yourself cool. and what have you been ****ing? Your anime convention people? Ewww HEY ITS PIKACHU *Humps* you make no legitime points by flaming the TO, keep your bull**** for yourself, maybe if you were more polite, you'd have my side. But yeah lol have a nice day.Scrub ;D

You're a ****ing moron Elliot, you weren't even at the Fan EXPO and you're saying 5000 people is bull ****?

Just shut your bloody ****ing mouth dude, and I HIGHLY doubt troll is your friend so stop sucking up to him, also saying you're going to stop arguing followed by an insult to a highly respected GTA TO and member of our community can easily have you banned at any tourney I take part in, think about your actions fool.
Woah doc, I thought you were done arguing? Guess you can't shut that lil mouth of yers right? and who the heck is Dimmy lmao. I only seen his name in results. I know more than all of you. I've travelled to MANY BIGGER tournaments, EVEN POUND 4. No johns, learn to respect TOS whatever the heck they do wrong, you guys are disgusting and most of GTA sucks anyways. Cept the formal homies ;D! Silverscrub, having fun thinking about how Holy ***** you last tournament? 1 old month MK HAHAHA, such a scrub.

Jer

Smash Ace
Good to know you start verbally attacking a person dimmy, real smooth.

He's still in school, and most likely making more money then you are, please shut the hell up, thanks :)

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
LOL making more money than i am shut the **** up i made over 19gs over the summer and handled a huge government budget as the project manager of a YMCA program. I'm pretty sure my 1 summer alone has made more money than all of Ally's smash career. If you think i'm bull****ting you can ask anyone from sauga. Oh btw he attacked me first go ahead and take Ally's side. He verbally attacked me first even Tinman noted this. Don't just go take sides because your from montreal.

I've done more meaningful **** with my life than play brawl. I've helped kids off the street literally and gotten them started back on their feet by giving them employment. I've gotten kids who are single mothers jobs to help pay for their kids food. Tell me what has ally done for people. Yes i did those things because it was part of my job which was government funded but I took the project on because i decided to help people. Don't ****ing talk **** about things you don't know.

I'm also graduating this year and am entering into a full time employment with Loblaws handling their brand management and marketing strategies. Its what happens when you actually get an education with your life. Shut the **** up kid. My respect for montreal is going down every second.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Good to know you start verbally attacking a person dimmy, real smooth.

He's still in school, and most likely making more money then you are, please shut the hell up, thanks :)
Montreal bias, Jer I thought you were pretty cool in person, don't get involved in this, and once again, telling someone their wrong for saying something then insulting them back results in more flaming.

That speaks measures of your personality, Jer.

Just don't get involved, btw he makes way more money than Ally LOL, even myself with a minimum wadge job makes more than Ally, he ****ing plays smash good luck making a living off that.

AllyKnight

yeah dimmy please you're overreacting seriously, deal with 150+ people in ur own tournament. We'll see then. + you said ur tournament was 1000ish money one day then switched to a ****ty price to holy, then SOMEHOW the price was back to 1000ish gift card. not that good either.

Lmao at 5000 people.
Btw this is me, the sooo offensive post. saying lmao to 5000 people (lots of em not being into Smash so why would they steal?) Yup SUPER offensive.

I HAVE DEALTH WITH 150+ IN MY OWN TOURNAMENT JESUS **** DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND I RAN 4 DIFFERENT ****ING GAMES AT FAN EXPO YOU ARE ****ING ******** ALLY. BTW i did not know what the ****ing prize would be because that would be determined by the amount of people entered into the ****ing tournaments. You think i want to guarantee you a ****ing 1000 gift card prize then you come and get $100 **** off seriously man i told holy this too that it depends on the amount of entrants. There were enough entrants that day so they gave away that prize. If i decide to host another one this year you can go ahead and come i can't gurantee you the prizes though so if 20 people end up entering and your prize is 100 that will be on you and not on me. Was doing you guys a favour so **** off .

LOL@5000 people innfzy just posted agreeing with me that the amount of people at the venue was nuts. **** you ally trying to laugh at me. Do you know how hard it is and how tight you have to keep security when you have that many people walking around 30 tvs with each tv having an xbox/ps3/wii hooked up to it. On top of that i had stations in the zellers corner and stations by our 106inch lcd tv.

**** you for laughing at me on keeping security tight and making sure the 5000 passer by didn't steal **** when we even lent many of the randoms controllers. Nothing was stolen and everything was signed in/signed out by our staff and we did inventory checks at the end of each day, it was a 3 day event with no nut room in the whole convention centre each day. It is solely the To's fault that security measures weren't taken and in the future to prevent stuff like this from happening we should have a serious discussion about it. As for Joe's wii i still stand firm on the fact that LBT should reimburse if not full a substantial amount since the community itself is willing to pay for it in full. We the community care about our people, the TO's should to.

oh and btw ace and doc left their controllers lying around and guess who took care of them and made sure people dind't steal them. The TO (ME) i got their controllers back to them.
This is you being an angry mob. Gg, I win again by being polite and you being the loser.

Oh no doc, I'm playing smash to live LOL good one, smash is just for fun, the money is just extra money, I'd work if I didnt play smash, what is your point?

Jer

Smash Ace
To be honest, i didnt even feel like reading the wall of text on the previous page, and i only read this one so don't get your panties in a bunch and calm down big boy.

Why do some of you GTA people act as though you're the toughest kids around, like **** grow up

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
This is your offensive post that i talked about when you decided to personally attack me like this i lashed back in a similar manner don't even try to back **** out. You are saying 5000 people not interested in smash. Do you even know how greedy people are. Being interested or not being interested in smash doesn't make a difference when you are stealing ****. My wii's ps3s and 360s were all setup in a designated gaming area where EVERYONE dropped by. A total of 90 consoles were there and none were stolen.

Again you continue to attack me personally and now you are bringing in Silverdoc too. Just goes to show how ally is.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LOL making more money than i am shut the **** up i made over 19gs over the summer and handled a huge government budget as the project manager of a YMCA program. I'm pretty sure my 1 summer alone has made more money than all of Ally's smash career. If you think i'm bull****ting you can ask anyone from sauga. Oh btw he attacked me first go ahead and take Ally's side. He verbally attacked me first even Tinman noted this. Don't just go take sides because your from montreal.

I've done more meaningful **** with my life than play brawl. I've helped kids off the street literally and gotten them started back on their feet by giving them employment. I've gotten kids who are single mothers jobs to help pay for their kids food. Tell me what has ally done for people. Yes i did those things because it was part of my job which was government funded but I took the project on because i decided to help people. Don't ****ing talk **** about things you don't know.

I'm also graduating this year and am entering into a full time employment with Loblaws handling their brand management and marketing strategies. Its what happens when you actually get an education with your life. Shut the **** up kid. My respect for montreal is going down every second.
Good for you, no matter how good your successes are.. You might become a depressed person in the end. You don't look like the type who's happy with what he does.

Also doing meaningful stuff is relevant to what you want. Playing Brawl for a living is as meaningful as anything as long as you love doing it. No one is better than anyone.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Good for you, no matter how good your successes are.. You might become a depressed person in the end. You don't look like the type who's happy with what he does.

Also doing meaningful stuff is relevant to what you want. Playing Brawl for a living is as meaningful as anything as long as you love doing it. No one is better than anyone.
QFT

10char

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
To be honest, i didnt even feel like reading the wall of text on the previous page, and i only read this one so don't get your panties in a bunch and calm down big boy.

Why do some of you GTA people act as though you're the toughest kids around, like **** grow up
YEah Dimmy and Silverdoc should enter the gay couple contest, they'd win for sure Best TO + Best MK in Can.a.. LOL Scrubland.
You guys are ****ing idiots, I cannot understand how Montreal can be so infuriating.

Jer: I don't like how you decide to take Allys side after all the stupid **** he's done, you of all people, cannot tell us to grow up for we act our ages and not our shoe sizes.

Ally is immature enough to troll me for 3 days straight about me losing to falcon, put the videos in his sig and wonders why I'm angry, like **** off.. You're such an annoying kid.

And an absolute lol to anyone who thinks Ally makes more money than Dimmy, Jer, you're an absolute moron if you think that.

AllyKnight

This is your offensive post that i talked about when you decided to personally attack me like this i lashed back in a similar manner don't even try to back **** out. You are saying 5000 people not interested in smash. Do you even know how greedy people are. Being interested or not being interested in smash doesn't make a difference when you are stealing ****. My wii's ps3s and 360s were all setup in a designated gaming area where EVERYONE dropped by. A total of 90 consoles were there and none were stolen.

Again you continue to attack me personally and now you are bringing in Silverdoc too. Just goes to show how ally is.
Dimmy, are you slow? That post was made after you called me a ****ing ******** man. You lose. You started bull**** again just like Silverdoc does. You want me to post time as well?

Jer

Smash Ace
I wasnt serious, i hope you know that, you obviously dont think you can make a living off smash.

Im not even going to argue here, because i have no part in it, i just read those two posts and thought ally was the one getting attacked, so easy brah.

infomon

Smash Scientist
not getting involved, just funny anecdote: at dimmy's tourney at FanExpo and literally right beside the bawrl there was a guy with an expensive camera and some other guy slipped by and jacked his $1k lens and the guy started shouting and I helped grab the guy who was taking it as he was runnin trying to escape and we dragged his sorry bum to security it was kind of insane

but srsly guys stop yellin', even though this page is reeeeally funny for us spectators, it got mad personal, I'm kinda disappointed with both ally and dimmy here, <3 ya both but like :urg: chill pl0x

No one is better than anyone.
except me I'm da best :goomba:

AllyKnight

Dimmy started it, Silverdoc, why talking about who makes more? this is my hobby, not my job. Also you always think you're the **** and the business, calm your ***, you're what 18? Don't think because you'Re 18 you can say whatever you want without getting **** at back.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
who are you to say i'm not happy pursuing a career in marketing. I'm unhappy with ally's personal attacks against me and jer claiming that he makes more money than me. You guys are making false accusations on me first don't try to support your own kind and be biased about ****. JER called me out first i simply backed myself up.

You don't even know me or how i am in real life. Holy has met me in real life and knows that i can be a very nice and respectful person when you treat me with respect. In fact my parents didn't want to house him the night he came to sauga to play at one of my tourneys and i housed him and we played contra till 2am. You guys keep downplaying my opinions and disrespecting me don't expect me not to lash back out at you. I'm just in a rage right now because you guys sent me into this state.

I don't understand how you can judge how happy i am with my own life when you don't know who i am or what i do.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord

No, No... NO.

Kage, absolutely false, here is the big gap of information you left out.

Ally isn't ALWAYS guaranteed money when he goes to tournaments, yes hes really good but what happened that one time he went to WC? 9th place?

Look at it this way, Dimmy never gets 9th place at life, he gets first place EVERYTIME, doesn't matter how much ledgeguard oppertunities he misses, or how many tornados he ****s up, he always gets first, Ally can't do that cause' what he does doesn't at all guarantee him first place.

Just saying..

AllyKnight

yeah dimmy please you're overreacting seriously, deal with 150+ people in ur own tournament. We'll see then. + you said ur tournament was 1000ish money one day then switched to a ****ty price to holy, then SOMEHOW the price was back to 1000ish gift card. not that good either.

Lmao at 5000 people.
Yesterday, 11:22 PM

I HAVE DEALTH WITH 150+ IN MY OWN TOURNAMENT JESUS **** DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND I RAN 4 DIFFERENT ****ING GAMES AT FAN EXPO YOU ARE ****ING ******** ALLY. BTW i did not know what the ****ing prize would be because that would be determined by the amount of people entered into the ****ing tournaments. You think i want to guarantee you a ****ing 1000 gift card prize then you come and get $100 **** off seriously man i told holy this too that it depends on the amount of entrants. There were enough entrants that day so they gave away that prize. If i decide to host another one this year you can go ahead and come i can't gurantee you the prizes though so if 20 people end up entering and your prize is 100 that will be on you and not on me. Was doing you guys a favour so **** off .

LOL@5000 people innfzy just posted agreeing with me that the amount of people at the venue was nuts. **** you ally trying to laugh at me. Do you know how hard it is and how tight you have to keep security when you have that many people walking around 30 tvs with each tv having an xbox/ps3/wii hooked up to it. On top of that i had stations in the zellers corner and stations by our 106inch lcd tv.

**** you for laughing at me on keeping security tight and making sure the 5000 passer by didn't steal **** when we even lent many of the randoms controllers. Nothing was stolen and everything was signed in/signed out by our staff and we did inventory checks at the end of each day, it was a 3 day event with no nut room in the whole convention centre each day. It is solely the To's fault that security measures weren't taken and in the future to prevent stuff like this from happening we should have a serious discussion about it. As for Joe's wii i still stand firm on the fact that LBT should reimburse if not full a substantial amount since the community itself is willing to pay for it in full. We the community care about our people, the TO's should to.

oh and btw ace and doc left their controllers lying around and guess who took care of them and made sure people dind't steal them. The TO (ME) i got their controllers back to them.
Yesterday, 11:34 PM

As you can see all I did was laughing at 5000 people. Was that a personal attack? No. then you can see yourself insulting me personally about 4-5 times for laughing, which can sometimes be a friendly action. Pretty sure you punch everyone that laughs at you for funny things, not to be harmful.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
If I wasn't so lazy I'd get one of those popcorn pictures like Ally and Holy did before.

Ally is now the new troll lol

EDIT:

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
i called you a ****ing ****** because you downplayed me and acted like i was bull****ting about the 5000 people thing. u said LMFAO 5000 people. Thats obviously calling me out as bull****. INFZY just backed me up even though i don't know the guy yet you can still call me out like that. YOU ATTACKED ME FIRST WITH THAT STATEMENT TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME want me to post time?

I'm pretty sure when you try to discredit someone and laugh at their statements that is counted as a personal attack towards the integrity of the person.

AllyKnight

No, No... NO.

Ally isn't ALWAYS guaranteed money when he goes to tournaments, yes hes really good but what happened that one time he went to WC? 9th place?

Look at it this way, Dimmy never gets 9th place at life, he gets first place EVERYTIME, doesn't matter how much ledgeguard oppertunities he misses, or how many tornados he ****s up, he always gets first, Ally can't do that cause' what he does doesn't at all guarantee him first place.

Just saying..
I always get first in what I do and what I like in my heart, you're point Smarty?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No, No... NO.

Just saying..
The ****? Placings have nothing to do with that I'm saying. It's hard to win all the time, by the way, it's definitely not gonna happen all the time. And ya, so what, if Mango or Ally/M2k doesn't win. It's going to happen regardless at one of those tournaments.

You play for the love as I said, no matter what happens, you keep going.

Edit: That goes for everything in life, you pursue what you love.. and if you do then you are going to be happy and fulfilled always.

AllyKnight

i called you a ****ing ****** because you downplayed me and acted like i was bull****ting about the 5000 people thing. u said LMFAO 5000 people. Thats obviously calling me out as bull****. INFZY just backed me up even though i don't know the guy yet you can still call me out like that. YOU ATTACKED ME FIRST WITH THAT STATEMENT TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME want me to post time?
Now you're just trying to find excuses to make it a personal attack. You are very sad sir. can't take a laugh? don't post on smashboards. everyone can laugh at something, was it true? no, explain yourself and make it without insults, you started ur attacks, don't blame me, I just attack back :psycho:

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
again Kage jer called me out on me making less money than Ally does at tournaments, my statement was just backing myself up. The only reason i made a personal attack on Ally's way of life was because he made a personal attack on me. JER said ally makes more at smash. I simply stated that i'm making more money than him, and doing meaningful jobs. You can't ever justify that playing smash in your own benefit outweights the meaning of helping a mother feed her kid.

AllyKnight

Oh man I just foudn it too Akariss, this is VERY funny to me LOL

Dimmy said:
again Kage jer called me out on me making less money than Ally does at tournaments, my statement was just backing myself up. The only reason i made a personal attack on Ally's way of life was because he made a personal attack on me. JER said ally makes more at smash. I simply stated that i'm making more money than him, and doing meaningful jobs. You can't ever justify that playing smash in your own benefit outweights the meaning of helping a mother feed her kid.
Dimmy, I'm serious, you started attacking me, I just LAUGHED. it's a fact, you started bull**** and tried to hurt me with those VERYY VERYYY personal offense. DIdn't work because Smash isn't what I do best. but it was easy to know which kind of person you are :p

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I love how your in the middle of some hot-debated argument and you have the balls to put up a michael jackson popcorn picture, too funny Ally, tooooo funny.

I seriously lol'd

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
again i called you a ****** because you discredited me over and over again about the amount of people at the tournament i ran and the amount of people at the venue. I had to post the 5000 thing and the security thing more than once even after Infzy had backed up my statement. Because someone who i don't even know at all backed up my statement and you still LMFAO'd at it just makes me think you are a ****** because now you have an outside opinion agreeing with me, a completely unbiased one and yet you still laugh at my statement.

and again why do you bring Doc into this flaming when this has nothing to do with him this is an issue between me and you. Just goes to show you are just on to troll right now and cannot be reasoned with.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm telling you Ally, you've turned into the biggest ****** ever since that MTL tourney, days and days of captain falcon trolling, vids in sig, posted it on nearly half a dozen threads, then when the tourney comes your team name is falconrapes, zaf/jer is copperdoc.

Not to mention at the tourney you kept insulting my DI while I'm in play, and I NEVER disturbed you ONCE, not even ONE time in any of your matches, then LIE about the 2/3 thing.

And now, insulting Dimmy and myself, with insults like gay couples winning a contest? DimmyScrub? I'm telling you right now, don't step a foot in any GTA tourney I EVER take part in hosting, you blew it.

AllyKnight

again i called you a ****** because you discredited me over and over again about the amount of people at the tournament i ran and the amount of people at the venue. I had to post the 5000 thing and the security thing more than once even after Infzy had backed up my statement. Because someone who i don't even know at all backed up my statement and you still LMFAO'd at it just makes me think you are a ****** because now you have an outside opinion agreeing with me, a completely unbiased one and yet you still laugh at my statement.
Again, is laughing a PERSONAL attack? No, you are terrible sir. Oh well ;3 welcome to HAHA found out what kind of person you are! You don't know much about me I dont know much about you but the fact that I just laughed about you and you actually talked about stuff IN MY LIFE means you're obviously a terrible person :psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ok.. who cares.. why do you feel the need to defend yourself in the first place?

And.. Love is universal. There's self love and the love of others.. you choose your way. There's no better. The self love = the evil side because the more you go into that then the more of a self you will create, like those people in huge corporations and those greedy *******s lol. The love of others will make you lose yourself.. I mean what do you think happens when all you do is help others? Who are you after? lol.

So.. everyone is different, I mean everyone has the need to do different things in life. Like people have different tastes and some people hate things while others love certain things. So, you can't force someone to do something when they don't want to.. which is why you have passion for certain things. This is also why there's no better jobs out there then the job you want to do. Things that have meaning is for you only.. nothing outweighs anything. If you wanna help people, that's good.. But you better bet I'm gonna go fight people out there and do what I love because I love fighting. I wouldn't care about helping people when I want to do that. So nothing outweighs anything.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Doc~ Stfu about the 2/3 thing, if you were meant to win the set you would have won it 3/5 anyways... Ally, look at what you have become, you are like bread, you've gone rotten and very few people can still stomach you. Luckily the Troll has an intense diet of rotten bread.

LOOK AT WHAT THE TROLL HAS DONE TO THE BRAWL COMMUNITY!!! YES!!! YES!!!

I'd like to start by thanking my mother, for if she had breast fed me maybe I wouldn't have been able to corrupt the society to the degree that I have. <3

AllyKnight

I'm telling you Ally, you've turned into the biggest ****** ever since that MTL tourney, days and days of captain falcon trolling, vids in sig, posted it on nearly half a dozen threads, then when the tourney comes your team name is falconrapes, zaf/jer is copperdoc.

Not to mention at the tourney you kept insulting my DI while I'm in play, and I NEVER disturbed you ONCE, not even ONE time in any of your matches, then LIE about the 2/3 thing.

And now, insulting Dimmy and myself, with insults like gay couples winning a contest? DimmyScrub? I'm telling you right now, don't step a foot in any GTA tourney I EVER take part in hosting, you blew it.
Hey, you've always been the biggest ****** ever since you stepped into Smash. I never trolled you with Captain Falcon, OTHER PEOPLE DID. I can put vids in the sig if I want, it's not trolling. I was going Falcon a lil but I decided not to, and I'm trying to move Falcon in the tier list. so nothing I did was wrong, Zaf and Jer is Zaf and Jer, not me.

Insulting your DI (Trashtalking) is legal in tournaments and I,ve dealt with it EVERY tournament, why would other people be allowed to trashtalk me and Holy and not us trashtalk you? Explain that too.

And being gay in an insult? I see your point lol. And I don't care if you arw at the same tounament at me.what are you going to do? Stab me with a knife or punch me to death? Haha punch me, I'll be back anyways. you blew your own **** thats what. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom