• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Bair~JigSaw~

Smash Cadet
Hmm if it is true that I can still make it, I am definitely going to try and get a ride, I could use some footage for the clan combo video, Am in need of tl and weegee combos.

buenob

Smash Lord
yo im coming to this!

i need a dubs partner, and for someone to let the LBT guys know that I'm coming, since I _just_ got the day off work and thought I couldn't make it until this minute

hype!

Sanu

Smash Champion
yo im coming to this!

i need a dubs partner, and for someone to let the LBT guys know that I'm coming, since I _just_ got the day off work and thought I couldn't make it until this minute

hype!
Are you from Ottawa? If there's any empty spots in your car could you bring some Melee players? :3

buenob

Smash Lord
im driving?? wut?

lol... and i don't think anyone else will be coming... hence why i need a teams partner

edit: i'm getting into town on thrusday night -- pm me if you're from the area and would like to practice on friday during the day

SRTM

Smash Ace
im driving?? wut?

lol... and i don't think anyone else will be coming... hence why i need a teams partner

edit: i'm getting into town on thrusday night -- pm me if you're from the area and would like to practice on friday during the day
I'll team with you if no one else does.
Where abouts are you staying? I might be able to practice on Friday, late afternoon.

buenob

Smash Lord
yo i'll totally team with diddy :)

I am actually staying downtown with family (danforth area) but I can bus to meet someone as long as it's relatively easy to get to from a subway line... and so I can be back to get drunk with my brother by 7pm lol

SRTM

Smash Ace
yo i'll totally team with diddy :)

I am actually staying downtown with family (danforth area) but I can bus to meet someone as long as it's relatively easy to get to from a subway line... and so I can be back to get drunk with my brother by 7pm lol
little bit far. If you get drunk make sure you don't have a hangover the next morning. :laugh:

buenob

Smash Lord
LOL my brothers idea of drunk is like 2 pints... he is a tiny, tiny man... no more like a pint and a half

i guess by "in the area" i meant "i'll be in the downtown toronto area" so if anyone near there (or near the subway line) wants to play that would be good

infomon

Smash Scientist
Hey everyone!
Is anyone going from/through the Guelph area?
Because I need a ride! ( I shall pitch in for Gas and candy!)

If not...
Can anybody tell me where this Vaughn place is, Or where I got to go/ where to transfer?
I = Confused.
Walrace, there's a car from waterloo that will be doing pickups in Guelph. We might not have room though, we're trying to sort it out. Please post in the Waterloo thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249867

no guarantees you'll get a ride but it'll help with planning.

:( I need a ride. :(

Edit: I live in Brampton.
I'm set to pick up Quenk in Brampton, and it's possible (although not particularly likely) that I'll have space for you as well. it'd be easier if you both found alternate means of getting there, but actually it might also turn out that I have extra space lol. idk, who else from brampton is driving?

Edit: IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR LBT2
Are we short setups? How many are there for Brawl?
Way out in Waterloo we're discussing whether or not TVs are more important than attendees. Please confirm if there's a shortage of setups, or if we should cast away some large TVs and bring more brawlers instead.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Walrace, there's a car from waterloo that will be doing pickups in Guelph. We might not have room though, we're trying to sort it out. Please post in the Waterloo thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249867

no guarantees you'll get a ride but it'll help with planning.

I'm set to pick up Quenk in Brampton, and it's possible (although not particularly likely) that I'll have space for you as well. it'd be easier if you both found alternate means of getting there, but actually it might also turn out that I have extra space lol. idk, who else from brampton is driving?

Way out in Waterloo we're discussing whether or not TVs are more important than attendees. Please confirm if there's a shortage of setups, or if we should cast away some large TVs and bring more brawlers instead.
We really REALLY need tvs for Melee... otherwise it might not finish. We're looking at anywhere from 5-12 tvs and I'm depending on Peter to bring one.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I live near there. It's not THAT bad.
Last shooting at the Jane and Finch area that I can remember was like... 2008 Summer? lol

The Jane and Finch is a more peaceful place now, don't be scared of random people there =D

SRTM

Smash Ace
We really REALLY need tvs for Melee... otherwise it might not finish. We're looking at anywhere from 5-12 tvs and I'm depending on Peter to bring one.

.....Get off LL Sanuzi

Last shooting at the Jane and Finch area that I can remember was like... 2008 Summer? lol

The Jane and Finch is a more peaceful place now, don't be scared of random people there =D
:D Just don't go out at night lol

idea

Smash Master
*not a TO or anything*

personally, i would hate to think my spot in a car was being replaced by a tv. couldn't you bring both? have people balance tvs on their laps.

i mean, if you told them "either you carry a tv on your lap or you can't go" i'm sure it'd be a pretty easy choice for them =P

Sanu

Smash Champion
.....Get off LL Sanuzi
lol I've been around longer than you have, you get outta MAH LL ;P

User Name Mattidute (Wuff~!)
User ID 3907
Account Created 7/6/2004 11:10:08 AM

User Name mcghee (150)
User ID 5205
Account Created 8/5/2004 04:25:43 PM

get at me /flex

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
Question: on the first post it says that there will be a maximum of 128 attendees. I looked at the list of registered people, and there's over 130. How do we know who gets in? I'm referring to Melee.

SRTM

Smash Ace
lol I've been around longer than you have, you get outta MAH LL ;P

User Name Mattidute (Wuff~!)
User ID 3907
Account Created 7/6/2004 11:10:08 AM

User Name mcghee (150)
User ID 5205
Account Created 8/5/2004 04:25:43 PM

get at me /flex
multiple accounts :mad:
no fair.
Weird to see someone from smashboards on LL

Sanu

Smash Champion
multiple accounts :mad:
no fair.
Weird to see someone from smashboards on LL
It is at first, you'll get over it haha... especially once you realize that the list never ends.

Lanowen
Sanuzi
Kirbykaze
Unknown522
Meta
bwmat
pkmvodka
Azen
Darc
Cort
Chillin
M2K
IHSB
Isai

And the list goes on and on and on and...

SRTM

Smash Ace
It is at first, you'll get over it haha... especially once you realize that the list never ends.

Lanowen
Sanuzi
Kirbykaze
Unknown522
Meta
bwmat
pkmvodka
Azen
Darc
Cort
Chillin
M2K
IHSB
Isai

And the list goes on and on and on and...
I only knew about azen and chillin. but fffffffffffffff.
an underground society of smashers. That's serious.
We should probably end this before anyone gets curious.

infomon

Smash Scientist
130 entrants for melee?? what madness is this !?

nono, u silly

It's Peter's fault for having TVs bigger than donkey kong.
If he ever actually posts here, maybe he'll confirm if he's actually going, and if so, then how many of those "big" tv's he's bringing, and if so, then I can prolly stash at least one of 'em in my trunk.

All I've heard is that Melee needs setups... but what about Brawl -- are those being provided by the TO ????? or are we expected to bring bawrl setups?? I'm bringing one (full w/ livestream etc.), but like if my tv's not needed for that then it's small enough to be used for melee and not take up a person's seat :p

also if anyone can connect their 'cubes through coaxial input, then that's +2 tvs from me right there lol

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
We need as many set ups as people can bring. It's crucial we get the set ups there. I've already made a list of people who have confirmed set up and we should have around 24 for brawl.

As for the 128 max. That's per game. That hasn't been achieved yet.

~Bair~JigSaw~

Smash Cadet
We need as many set ups as people can bring. It's crucial we get the set ups there. I've already made a list of people who have confirmed set up and we should have around 24 for brawl.

As for the 128 max. That's per game. That hasn't been achieved yet.
If I can make it I guess I could bring my melee&brawl and tv and wii, maybe even blow the dust off the game cube lol.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Isn't the *REG. CLOSED* gonna make any last-minute people think that they can't sign up anymore? Maybe it should say *PRE-REG. CLOSED* just so there isn't any confusion

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
LOL my brothers idea of drunk is like 2 pints... he is a tiny, tiny man... no more like a pint and a half

i guess by "in the area" i meant "i'll be in the downtown toronto area" so if anyone near there (or near the subway line) wants to play that would be good
Buenob can you pick me up at greenwood station on the danforth? I don't have a ride to this and its on my birthday :(

buenob

Smash Lord
i don't drive!

i'm bussing down for this... if i had a car, or could have convinced someone from ottawa to drive this def. would have been easier... transiting to the venu is going to be a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom