• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
JNO, according to our profiles, we're the same age. I used to shop on eBay all the time. But I shared my eBay account with my older brother. Ask someone you know if they can buy it for you online, and you can just give them the money. Play-Asia would probably work just as well.

.Marik

is a social misfit
so is my olimar. I wonder if those noobs like in sauga outbreak r gonna be there. lol. Marik that was too funny. They were using single wii mote. lol
Haha, they were playing on 75 M! During a legit Pools match, lol.

that is so confusing
I meant a ditto is 50:50 naturally, but I believe the Falcon vs. Yoshi matchup is 55:45 Falcon's favour, even though most Smashers from both parties believe it's 60:40 Yoshi's favour, except me and Burntsocks.

Marik: wanna have some friendlies (or MMs if you want) yoshi vs. sonic? I don't think there's anyone alive who knows how that matchup's supposed to work. but I doubt there are many combos in this game that are dumber than that.

like geez, we should team sometime..... I think I'd rather stab myself in the eye than play against a sonic+yoshi combo, because it's that dumb.
Haha, sure. vBrawl, Brawl+ or both?

M@rik can you bus it to SQ1 or do I have to get you from meadowvale town centre?
Meadowvale Town Centre, I have no money for transportation, like literally.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
JNO, according to our profiles, we're the same age. I used to shop on eBay all the time. But I shared my eBay account with my older brother. Ask someone you know if they can buy it for you online, and you can just give them the money. Play-Asia would probably work just as well.
I'll try and ask one of my cousins.

I have 6 gcn contollers (1's a wavebird), and all my controllers are mine to keep :chuckle:

sry jamie
lol you're loaded, if you ever want to sell any GC controller, you know who to sell it to :3

.Marik

is a social misfit
Can anyone loan me a GC controller?

F1ZZ hasn't gotten back to me yet. =[

.Marik

is a social misfit
lol. You'll like it. I'll prolly lose, link is much more gimpable than samus, but link has a ****ton more killing power than samus. So it's KIND OF 50:50, but link is so ****ing gimpable it's prolly 40:60.
Samus also has better pressuring and projectile spam options.

Get it recorded! I haven't seen Carter's Samus **** in a while, ever since he raged at Prepare Yourself...

This question is irrelevant because unlike you I'm not a bottom.
I fucking lol'd.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ok I officially am not going to this no more. Sorry i wont be able to commentate tinman vs hype 3. I was looking forward to it but o well. Good luck everyone

Self Distructo

Smash Apprentice
F1ZZ, why do you give a person who trolls you the most a ride, but ignore the nice, generous people and the black guy.

I have yet to understand the complex mind beyond all the freckles and your ginger pubes.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Yo uhh tourny host
post says registration ends on feb 4th 2 days from now
why is it closed now.
not that it matters really just wondering

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
F1ZZ, why do you give a person who trolls you the most a ride, but ignore the nice, generous people and the black guy.

I have yet to understand the complex mind beyond all the freckles and your ginger pubes.
Black whos black?

ohh u mean cblack
chode black. what? done.:dizzy:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Why is Swissbeats so obsessed with chodes?

Because he likes them in his mouth so much?

Questions questions!

SRTM

Smash Ace
is dave and busters in one of those large industrial buildings on that street?
looking at the map, its right on the intersection of jane and interchange, in one of the 2 large buildings?

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Dave and Busters is a restaurant... It's near the AMC and Luxy's night club... Honestly just go to the plaza it's in and you can't miss it.

Walrace

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone!
Is anyone going from/through the Guelph area?
Because I need a ride! ( I shall pitch in for Gas and candy!)

If not...
Can anybody tell me where this Vaughn place is, Or where I got to go/ where to transfer?
I = Confused.

.Marik

is a social misfit
You can still come, but it's an extra $5 dollars I think.

Not sure, but Brawl+ matches with you were amazing, so it'd be great to chill with you again.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I tried getting 5ive to download it, but my Wii is screwed and the SD Card holder wouldn't read. :(

I raged so hard, you have no idea.

~Bair~JigSaw~

Smash Cadet
I'd rather be a Jew than a chode chomper!

Yeah, I wonder if you can download Brawl+ any other way that doesn't involve a SD Card?
I heard you can now Apply hacks to the wii by USB, Look at the back of your wii there's USB ports. Idk if its true but its what I heard Yesterday.

5ive

Smash Champion
Man this suck so much I really wanted to enter this tourney.
Like Marik said before, you still can, unless your reason for not entering is transportation...

And @ Marik, yeah I think you can use a USB to load Brawl+ (I think), but I'd have to check on that. I'm not really sure how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom