• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iliad

Smash Lord
holy, doc, SG, hype one side, Ally, KingAce, TOJoe, Mikey other side.

Should be set up as Ally faces TOJoe in winners semis, Doc faces SG in winners semis. Makes sense no? KingAce vs Ally in Quarters, Mikey vs TOJoe in Quarters / Holy vs Doc in quarters, SG vs Hype in quarters.

/agree or /disagree?

And phil, I personally think SG has proven himself by now.

KingAce

Smash Ace
^ No it doesnt make sense actually.... TOJoe is the 3rd seed here and SG is the 3rd seed as of now in MTL... it should be projected as me and ally in winners semis and doc and holy in winners semis

edit: yeah SG has but he is still 3rd on the MTL PR and thats what im looking, since Holy is still above him he will be the 2nd seeder from MTL, unless **** changes at N@N and their panelists can agree that SG>Holy

i guess another alternative is that me and Joe on the same 1/4th side of the bracket, and Holy/SG on the same 1/4th side of the bracket, but that would be gay since we play eachother all the time

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
@LBT: As Jer said I really think you should start forming the Brawl singles pools once the registration closes so we can just start as soon as we arrive. The other events' pools probably won't be able to be formed yet though because some people are uncertain of partners (or have a partner but haven't changed the details on the site because there's no option to edit your signup details *hint* :p), or like Melee there just isn't a definitive signup list.

For brawl singles pools though, there's no reason they shouldn't be formed before the day of the event.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
but you see Chester, Culex's falcon is the best in Canada in vBrawl, so imagine what it could do with hitstun?
... I really don't know if you're serious or not. I mean, first because I think someone else already has been mentionned as best Falcon in the world, and he's apparently Canadian,
and second, because you're implying that because he played vbrawl falcon + hitstun factor, he will possibly outclass my melee falcon experience.

lol for real? k I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
can i edit my registration? ill keep lookin but i dont think so and chet,culex is to falcon as kage is to ganon,they are living versions of them

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ish okay cause I'll just make sure I'll read you alot more better =P

Or I switch to my Weegeee =P
Have fun getting ***** against Marth. :>

but you see Chester, Culex's falcon is the best in Canada in vBrawl, so imagine what it could do with hitstun?
Imagine what every character that can combo will be able to do.

:yoshi:

Can anyone house me?

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
See you guys on the 6th !

Edit ne body partnerless?
You might wanna re-register, this time without any vulgar writing.

The Brawl brackets will be based ENTIRELY!! I repeat ENTIRELY!!!! On pools.

So for example: from pool 1 to 8 the top 4 will advance. The 1st place of every pool will face the 4th place of another pool, 2nd place will do the same vs 3rd place etc.

For events without pools, they will be seeded entirely by skill/region --> skill being the dominant factor.

KingAce

Smash Ace
yeah LBT forsure they will be based on pools lmao, but im just saying for example say you have swordgard,doc,ally,holy all 1st seed. seeing as how there are 8 1st seeders in the bracket, you cant have those 4 all on the same side lmao

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
mmmkkk...

I wanna re-preregister on the site but apparently I forgot my password on the site... help? 0.0

Mikey7

Smash Lord
You might wanna re-register, this time without any vulgar writing.

The Brawl brackets will be based ENTIRELY!! I repeat ENTIRELY!!!! On pools.

So for example: from pool 1 to 8 the top 4 will advance. The 1st place of every pool will face the 4th place of another pool, 2nd place will do the same vs 3rd place etc.

For events without pools, they will be seeded entirely by skill/region --> skill being the dominant factor.
This is bad system ; ) just sayin

We'll do it all for u don't worry lol as long as you call out the matches and stuff

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
But I bet he does know the 70:30 favour over Luigi? :O
Iliad might not know shhuuuu

Btw, can you reset my password on the site so I can re-preregister? I wanna register for more than Brawl Singles so yeah...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
So if I pay 25 dollars, I can go eat at the buffet whenever I want, from 9am till the end?

Also, if I register for "both", and i play melee and brawl+, am I entitled to play in both doubles and singles event? what if I want to play in both singles, but only one team tournament?

Also, can we switch characters between rounds/matches in SFIV, or do we keep the same character all the time, japanese style?

I'll register soon enough.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I dont think im going...you have to be there at 9am..and it has to finish at 10pm?...er..
You better ****ing come or I'll be pissed. This is the last time I try to do ANYTHING for the Melee community.

Small Melee Status Update

Interested Entrants (Total: 63ish)
-----------------------------------
JustNoOne
AvariceX
Unknown522
Cyan
Sanuzi
Quenk
Stos
KirbyKaze
weon-X
Idea
Raynex
PKMVodka
AfroChris
AfroChris1
AfroChris2
AfroChris3
AfroChris4
AfroChris5
AfroChris6
Pointman Rob
Lawlb0t
Ayaz18
1Kason1
Zen
Walrace
Anth0ny
Chester01
Rochester1
Rochester2
Rochester3
Rochester4
Rochester5
Ally
SolDarkness
SolDarkness1
SolDarkness2
Chiisu*
Nitemare
Pwny
Gizmo
sauc3
Javon89
WarranThad
.BluR
.BluR1
The Might Kiwi
Vegetto2k2
Jer
PeterX
DI Guy
Paul
Demodemo
Moozles
X- Sylar -X
~Mog
4Serial
SummonedFish
Wang.
Leek
Keasta
George
Erik
Adam
Daven
Michael

*Needs a ride

TVs (7)
---------------
TV (Sanuzi)
TV (Sanuzi)
TV (Sanuzi)
TV (AvariceX)
TV (Anth0ny)
TV (Kirbykaze)
TV (Kirbykaze)

Consoles (6)
----------------------
- Cube (AvariceX)
- Cube (LBT)
- Cube (Idea)
- Cube (Sanuzi)
- Me-Wii (Sanuzi)
- Me-Wii (Quenk)

WE NEED TVS AND SETUPS, BRING THEM PEOPLE

sauc3

Smash Lord
looking forward to this, melee is gunna ****! money matches anyone?

I'm getting a ride with avarice so I can't bring a setup, sorry josh.

swordgard

Smash Hero
^ No it doesnt make sense actually.... TOJoe is the 3rd seed here and SG is the 3rd seed as of now in MTL... it should be projected as me and ally in winners semis and doc and holy in winners semis

edit: yeah SG has but he is still 3rd on the MTL PR and thats what im looking, since Holy is still above him he will be the 2nd seeder from MTL, unless **** changes at N@N and their panelists can agree that SG>Holy

i guess another alternative is that me and Joe on the same 1/4th side of the bracket, and Holy/SG on the same 1/4th side of the bracket, but that would be gay since we play eachother all the time

This is 100% right, if i want a better seed i just gotta get higher on pr/win bisb n@n(it will happen : ) ).

Mikey7

Smash Lord
please explain why

edit: darn kids and their e-sarcasm, nothing you read is fact nowadays.
I read that they destroyed WTC, nonsense.
If we do that, something stupid could happen like someone who should be a 1st seed getting 2nd seed, which would imbalance the entire bracket. Doing this also does not seperate regions.

Handmade is the way to go, all pool seeds are taken into consideration but player skill also very important. Last tourney hype got 2nd seed, we balanced it manually so that hte bracket was fair

So if I pay 25 dollars, I can go eat at the buffet whenever I want, from 9am till the end?

Also, if I register for "both", and i play melee and brawl+, am I entitled to play in both doubles and singles event? what if I want to play in both singles, but only one team tournament?

Also, can we switch characters between rounds/matches in SFIV, or do we keep the same character all the time, japanese style?

I'll register soon enough.
Sf4 most likely shoryuken rules
winner sticks to character
loser can change

idea

Smash Master
whoa whoa whoa. 57ish people for melee, and 5 tvs and cubes? come on guys, i know some of you are coming in cars. people in cars are the ones who should be bringing the tvs.

also nightmare, just show up, be a little tired, take a nap after pools or something. the early schedule isn't enough reason not to show. we're all young, we can afford not to get 9 hours of sleep every night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom