• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Melbourne - May 22nd 2015 - Ft. Mango, Chillindude, Lucky, and more! RESULTS FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
If you don't play comp anymore we can just get in some friendlies!

You know what, we'll have a match! (given that i can go to this) best out of 3 games, each game has 3 rounds!

USF4 it is! Afterwards, i really wanna get some smash friendlies and get better as a smasher! SF is kind of the past for me, but i wont step down to a challenge!

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
I like this guy. This is who all new people should aspire to be. Endearingly awkward and uninformed, very trollable. But takes it well and has a healthy little bit of pride but not an overinflated ego. THUMBS UP Benny P. Be the freak you wanna see.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
I like this guy. This is who all new people should aspire to be. Endearingly awkward and uninformed, very trollable. But takes it well and has a healthy little bit of pride but not an overinflated ego. THUMBS UP Benny P. Be the freak you wanna see.

Wow, thanks PCG! Let's talk if we both end up coming to BAM!

Izzago

My turn for some action? Hyes, where you at? Get into shape dude cause I'm coming for you at Project Melbourne. Get ready to be destroyed.

dreadtech

Smash Journeyman
Me and Fudge are 2-2 in sets, let's go man.

also dread suks fite me
I'm 2-0 with you in tourney sets prease.

I can fight any day except bam weekend you know how crazy that stuff gets for me. I've turned away 7 MM offers LOL, either everyone wants to fight me or everyone thinks I'm scrublord 19XX

Splice

Smash Hero
Update on Project Melbourne:
This event will be starting at 9am on the Friday (22nd of May) and ending at roughly 5pm.
We are planning to book a big dinner after this.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Bit of random info i found here

The end total score for Dreadtech + Armada vs Sundowns + Chappos was 7-7 at SSV

If there isn't a rematch with $$$ on the line then something is wrong with you guys

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman

If there isn't a rematch with $$$ on the line then something is wrong with you guys
$20 on Dreadmarda

Benny P

Smash Journeyman

Those games were Soooo HYYYYPE!!

It was then after that i pronounced myself as a smash player, someone who would learn smash, and drop Street Fighter!

Splice

Smash Hero
So you bet $20 on Chappos and Sundowns against my $20 on Dreadtech and Armada, Plasia?

NanoHologuise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3110-6094-3408
Question about the schedule: is it 9 - 5 on both days? I'm assuming Friday is pools and Saturday is bracket. Just wondering because I have stuff on on the Friday night.

NanoHologuise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3110-6094-3408
Haha I'm definitely not going on Friday. Pretty sure this falls under 'elite sporting commitments', right? :p
I would use that excuse, but I'm not a young god like you. And my parents won't believe me no matter how much I tell them that I JV5 stocked Dekar and Jamwa and Dread AT THE SAME TIME, and that I'm the young Kronos. Dammit.

Splice

Smash Hero
Just work on your multishines.
I'm sure if you can do 6 in a row and show them, they'll understand.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow

@ Tyler_ Tyler_ and myself are hereby proposing a NSW vs VIC PM Crew Battle for Project Melbourne!

Featuring dedicated PM players from each state, this is something that everyone should forward to. It is currently 4v4 but this may be subject to change depending on NSW attendance at Project Melbourne. Members are also subject to change. Everyone get hype!

Current Listings [22/04/15]

NSW VIC
Cunchy :falcon::lucas:Jamwa
Noser :lucario::snake: Tyler
Star :sonic::toonlink: Dreadtech
Lux :zelda::roypm: Fudge
Seb :ivysaur::falcon: Hardpelicn
Joe :falco::ganondorf: MGK
Summoner :dk2::yoshi2: Naga

*Please note the order will be decided on the day

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
Good proposal, but surely you could make it bigger than a 4v4 though right?

Is WA bringing big numbers? They could in on this too.

Tyler_

Smash Rookie
We certainly have a few people in Vic we hope would be interested that we'd love to have on the team. Tomo, Naga, MGK. But the issue is getting people out here. If there was enough interest, it could turn into Vic v OoS players, but ehhhhhhhhh. I kinda like it like this. Gives us a bigger chance of winning anyway. The less people for Jamwa to steamroll, the less people Jamwa has to steamroll for us to win.

Splice

Smash Hero
well ****
I guess you've made a nice image for it so now we have to let you do it?
Well played Star

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
$20 on NSW bopping VIC, will give $20 to lux before he leaves

I also owe $5 to samuel l blaxon or whatever his name was for a $5 bet on SA Nick way back in twitch chat, let me know if you can help me out with paying him back

Splice

Smash Hero
$20 on NSW bopping VIC, will give $20 to lux before he leaves

I also owe $5 to samuel l blaxon or whatever his name was for a $5 bet on SA Nick way back in twitch chat, let me know if you can help me out with paying him back
I'll take you up on that $20 if I can be on the VIC crew lol
But more seriously, I believe that Hardpelicn should be on the PM crew for VIC. he deserves it hugely, just make sure you get the clutchpelicn option not kill-yourself-4-times-with-falcon option.

Also Tom if you give Lux $5 and give that $5 to me I can then give that $5 to Daniel (samuel l blaxon)

Tyler_

Smash Rookie
We thought about it but that'd make it unfair for NSW loooooooooooooool.

Really though, we definitely should have considered him earlier. If he's interested then I guess he's first up if Star can get a fifth, I don't want to be kicking anyone out now that we've got a cool picture and ****.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman

@ Tyler_ Tyler_ and myself are hereby proposing a NSW vs VIC PM Crew Battle for Project Melbourne!

Featuring dedicated PM players from each state, this is something that everyone should forward to. It is currently 4v4 but this may be subject to change depending on NSW attendance at Project Melbourne. Members are also subject to change. Everyone get hype!

Current Listings [18/04/15]

NSW VIC
Cunchy :falcon::lucas:Jamwa
Noser :lucario::snake: Tyler
Star :sonic::toonlink: Dreadtech
Lux :zelda::roypm: Fudge

*Please note the order will be decided on the day

OHHH MYYY GOOOOD!!! IS THIS AT PROJECT MELBOURNE!?!?!?

Gords

Smash Champion
VIC can only get a chance to win by making PM crews on Friday, if this were Saturday night you all get bopped by ZXV and Unny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom