• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I think it cancels when you sweetspot, which is why Wolf ended up killing himself a few times.

@Falco. Yes, but wont the final version have a .txt file like other mods?

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
On the note of PT, why has one thing people said they would miss been autorotate at death? To me that was the most annoying thing about PT- you had to waste your invinciblity frames after spawning to press down B twice just so you could have the character you were good as be on the screen. I say good riddance to Red. The game is better off without him.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think it cancels when you sweetspot, which is why Wolf ended up killing himself a few times.

@Falco. Yes, but wont the final version have a .txt file like other mods?
lol why would you edit our masterpiece?

ValTroX

Smash Ace
SB, did you guys changed Wolf's Usmash? I liked that move(animation-wise). II'm a bit confused cause I saw Magus do a new claw attack which I guess is the new dash attack, but I saw him do something like brawl's dash attack, which leads me to believe that's his Usmash. Care to explain a little please? (not that anything is final but I would like to know how it is in the current version)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah it's his upsmash right now
i'll shoot SHeLL if it ends up being his final upsmash though, because it's ****ing stupid

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
brawl's upsmash is almost as bad. he kicks up, then kicks again as he's in the air. makes sense?

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Have y'all considered making a tiny change on the demo?

Like...you know...one that fixed landing detection? :p

Srsly tho, it makes a HUGE difference to the gameplay.
Yeah, I bet it would. I seriously doubt that landing detection is subject to change, so I don't see the point in not applying it to the demo.

EDIT: Wolf's USmash is on a revamp list? No, not RAUL! That was one of the few things me and my friends thought barlw got right!

...on second thought, it's not the animation I love...it's the 'RAUL!'. Just make sure to leave the audio as is.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Will I need a savegame of sorts in order to access the hidden characters (eg Falco, Snake and Sonic) that can then be played on P:M?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I wouldn't know because I had the characters unlocked before doing any of the mods, but I believe the CSS code forces the characters to show up.

Youkai Master

Smash Apprentice
Is there a way to add Hyrule Castle 64 and the Castlevania stage to the demo?

I'd love to play in them but I know a new patch/demo isn't coming out for some time...

Ecks

Smash Lord
Yeah they're both there, but the Dracula's Castle stage on the dev's build isn't the same as the one on the vault.

:phone:

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
brawl's upsmash is almost as bad. he kicks up, then kicks again as he's in the air. makes sense?
Uh, you realize you're talking about a game where a fully grown man can fly around a stage electrocuting people with his knee, right? Real world logic doesn't really apply, only balance and gameplay do song long as they make sense within the context of the game.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
On the topic of low tiers revamped:

I think I'm alone in this so far, but as a Link main I see a bit too much potential in his current state in P:M. But maybe I'm just crazy.

Y'all should try to play with HDL some time (if y'all haven't already) and get his opinion on the matter.

Beorn4200

Smash Apprentice
On the topic of low tiers revamped:

I think I'm alone in this so far, but as a Link main I see a bit too much potential in his current state in P:M. But maybe I'm just crazy.

Y'all should try to play with HDL some time (if y'all haven't already) and get his opinion on the matter.
I would actually really like to hear why you think this. Convince us.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
I don't see Yoshi being viable without something as universal as being able to jump OoS >.>

And if he is he'd be a very polarizing character.....
But whatever, if parry is pulled off right it should be fine.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I'm really really sorry for being a pain in the *** and asking this, I know you guys are sick of it and it slows down the process, here it goes:

Are you going to release a patch or the final product (with all characters etc.)?
Which one should we be looking forward to?
Are we supposed to wait till you have finished with all characters or just the bugs with LD and such?

Alopex

Smash Ace
They'll probably be done with all the characters before they fix all the "bugs" since new codes ain't easy work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom