• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I've been using GeckoOS/Ocarina since the dawn of Smash hacking, using Riivolution is just something else I would need to take the time to learn. That's my reason for not switching yet, even though I see the obvious benefits of Riivolution (sound swapping, FFFFUU).
Use BeyondYou's XML. All you have to do is copy your RSBE01.gct to the /pf directory and delete the file patch code from your .gct, all the file directories and names are the same, except for THP's go in movie and sounds go in sound.

AeonClock

Smash Apprentice
There's something that's been bothering me for a while. Why are Fox and Falco the only one's with like zero lag after landing from their up-bs?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
They have ridiculous startup instead.

Peach didn't have any landing lag either, and Sheik and Marth rarely ever aim for the stage, they try to hit the edge.

Pyrax

Smash Cadet
It currently works like Fox/Falco's. One hit on the way up and a hitbox on the kick.
I meant his mobility after he finishes it. Falco and Fox have good mobility after they do their up-b's but wolf didnt have that in vbrawl.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Possibly, but right now standardtoaster and I are having loads of homework, a research paper, couple math exams, and work to deal with. I wouldn't expect any stream from us this week or possibly next week.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
They were used as sacrifices so magus and dantarion can perform mindblowing magic.

...or maybe not

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
SHeLL has been around, just not on SWF. Camelot is currently kayaking across the Pacific - it's part of his Inuit heritage.

ValTroX

Smash Ace
Guys, are you planning to keep Mario's FSmash sweetspot? It kinda throws me off(I'm used to Melee's Mario too much, maybe the problem is just me). I mean, I can live with the fireball, I've gotten used to Doc's range and bounciness on it, but the FSmash just...isn't there when i need it. I would like melee's range on it(which probably requires animation edits). Another thing about Mario, i think his Fair needs some more frames where it spikes(A little after the middle of the attack would be good).

Those are just my thoughts :).

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Can you please explain these uses? I am again, genuinely curious.
You can buffer light shield to get yourself pushed off platforms and instantly attack one you fall off. Use it to mess with L cancel timings, you it to get yourself pushed off platforms so you won't get trapped by uptilts or something like that. youu can also use it vs any one hit recovery, not just marths. It works vs luigi G&W and any other char who's recovery is just one hit. Shield toggling is good in the middle of being pressured to get out of it. there are alot of creative uses

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Was pit stalling or something? If you're talking about his lack of kill power, we know about this already. Lol
I can remember before the 1000s when this place was in the 100s and nobody was willing to tackle pit out of genuine disinterest, they were already working on someone/something else, or other pushy character community "mainly link players" at that time where going wild with ideas. So any mention of him was quickly swatted down with a "we haven't touched him" or "shut up let us finish talking about Bowser, Falcon, Mario, Spacies, Sheik, Donkey/Diddy Kong, Zelda, ZSS, Samus, Link, Toon Link, Young Toon Link, Wolf, Yoshi, GaymanWatch, Wario, Sonic, Snake(smoke bombs lol), Squirtle, ROB, Peach, Ness, Lucas, Puff, Charzard, Ivysaur, Metaknight, Ganondorf, Marth, Luigi, Lucario, Kirby, Dedede, Ike, Pikachu, Pichu, Doc, Roy, Mewtwo, Young Link, Ice Climbers, & Olimar and when we are done we'll get back to you"

Well with the exception of Olimar and IC's(they have a very good reason) Everyone else has or as had a presentable build that I've seen with my own eyes streamed or in person. Not that I haven't enjoyed seeing or playing as these other characters but I don't think it's unreasonable for Pit to have his turn now...I'll be goddamn if he hasn't been on the shelf long enough and unlike Olimar and Ice Climbers their isn't really a good reason for him to still be on shelved.

@"you mad/pit players are impatient/butthurt" comments..........well.....ah.....go **** yourself!

shanus

Smash Hero
I don't know what build Sneak was using, but Shell has put a lot of work into Pit so far, so he definitely hasn't been brushed aside. He isn't anywhere close to done, but he's received a bunch of attention, especially as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom