• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Wait, WHAT?

I use Configurable USB Loader to play Brawl since I don't have my disc anymore. Are you saying I can't just play it that way? How? O_o

I've had no problem using any other hacks or mods with it. -.o
It work's that way. That's how I load it. Don't worry. Just make sure you set your hook type to GXDraw.

MissingNo.

Smash Cadet
Alright, my girlfriend was supposed to bring the Wii back to my apartment with her from home, an hour away. She forgot the Wiimote. Will I need the WiiMote to access the demo? My wii is completely unmodded.

MissingNo.

Smash Cadet
Don't you need a Wiimote to get past the Wii Menu?
Haven't touched my Wii in years, but I thought you only needed it to access a Gamecube game. For example, if I put in Brawl or Mario Galaxy, wouldn't it just automatically load the disc? I used Gamecube controllers for Smash, so I wasn't sure if it was a problem.

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
does anyone know what changes are being planned for pit or olimar? they are the only characters that I have never seen being used on any of the main P:M channels on youtube

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
You guys should put a link to a chat dedicated for exchanging friend codes to play P:M when you release the demo.
Would be pretty convenient to have IMO.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
There is a chat friend code matchfinder called fsmash.org. It is for brawl but there are exclusive rooms for PM and the other mods.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo is not confirmed, maybe, he can become a playable character, mor elikely once the game is 100% done, and, if people who play the whole game enjoys the game and would love to explore even further work from the devs, then the team might make DLC characters, and yet, make them official for future builds.

I imagine, once the game is done, tourneys going on, people telling "you would like mewtwo to come back?" or "were you a Y.Link main and you miss him so much you now use link and T.Link?"

then, if many agree, possibilities for Y.Link, Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario and Pichu might come true.

but, I'm 100% against, 3rd party characters to become official, like cloud, sephiroth, or any non relevant to nintendo characters.

but lets cut the "confirmed characters" and wait for the demo and enjoy it the most :)

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
There is a chat friend code matchfinder called fsmash.org. It is for brawl but there are exclusive rooms for PM and the other mods.
Well it would be nice anyways to have that link up next to the release so we don't have people asking for the site like me.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
does anyone know what changes are being planned for pit or olimar? they are the only characters that I have never seen being used on any of the main P:M channels on youtube
When we're ready to share information about them, we'll do so. They're not in a state we're comfortable with yet.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Young Link is already fused in Link and Dr. Mario in Mario. No need for them, no?

Anyhow, Dantarion's working on other aspects of P:M, so don't expect much to be done on the clone engine.

As for Pit, I've seen a built that could glide-chase, but it was experimental and very early.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Young Link is already fused in Link and Dr. Mario in Mario. No need for them, no?

Anyhow, Dantarion's working on other aspects of P:M, so don't expect much to be done on the clone engine.

As for Pit, I've seen a built that could glide-chase, but it was experimental and very early.
Young Link is fused with toon link, not regular link.

Revven

FrankerZ
So is this demo coming out at midnight or just whenever you guys feel like it tomorrow?
As much as we would like to release it as early as possible, we are still making many changes even today. Please keep in mind that we want this to be as polished as possible for you all and all we ask is a little more patience.
I know MonkUnit just posted but I wanted to clarify a little more.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
mario and dr. mario are fused?

hmmm okies lol, didin't knew that

Marth is 100% marth

roy, pichu, mewtwo, the Forgotten 3 now

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I think I may have asked this before, but just for others like me I'll ask again. I have problems with Riivolution, and not really solvable ones. Textures, menus, individual sounds (this may be because I was stupid and was using a Japanese brsar and I'll assume the sound ID's are different), etc. randomly don't work, PW new expansion code just freezes when a stage is loaded (and yes Eternal Yoshi, I am using that XML you posted, it still doesn't work for whatever reason). Basically my question is, will this come with an XML that will work for everything (i.e. sounds, thp's). At this point I would spend an hour reorganizing my SD card to get everything to work properly if I had to.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Random typo on the site: on the About page, if you hover over the luigi and marth pic, it says "Marth's F-Smash". It should be F-Tilt. :3

Rikana

Smash Champion
You guys should mention something more specific on the title about the release date so people would ask less.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
They've said it pretty much in every page for a while, but people keep asking; putting it in the title wouldn't hurt, but these guys should at least try to read a couple of pages or use the search function.

Anyways, the PM demo will be released tomorrow, between 12 PM and 3 PM, for those who're still wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom