• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
because it's the final day for my ever playing brawl again.

if someone could make a dawn of new day with P:M behind it, that'd be radalicious.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
I was going to ask if the game would be released between 12am Feb 7th, but I was ninja'd ^^

I will stay woke up till it's released, so I can take it to college and my friends house :)

I'll try to bring nice jigglypuff, fox and idk who else game footage when I get along with the game :)

<3 to everyone! also:

@Dantarion donations? a link, send it, to see if I can get many of my friends to donate and collaborate on the progress of P:M :)

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
is the P:M Devs also making the awsome thing I'm hoping thatwillcome true?

P
:
M
-
S
e
r
v
e
r
?

I want a P:M server for all P:M demo users to enjoy :D

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I have a suggestion, being that so many people are going to have friends over tonight for the SuperBowl, why not release it right after the SuperBowl ends? You'll reach a larger audience that way and it'll be more convenient for us smashers who'll have friends over tonight.

So, what's the etiquette on uploading videos of the demo? Make sure it's clear that this is a demo version, and try not to suck too bad?

User33

Smash Journeyman
This may come across as a stupid question, but will online only work if the other person has Project M installed as well?

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
I have a suggestion, being that so many people are going to have friends over tonight for the SuperBowl, why not release it right after the SuperBowl ends? You'll reach a larger audience that way and it'll be more convenient for us smashers who'll have friends over tonight.
thats a great idea but i think they still need to test or somthing

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I read MonkUnit a few pages back saying they intended to probably release it in the afternoon.

And I can't beleive poeple will watch SuperBowl over playing this. XD

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
Project: Melee > SuperBowl

;)

I have college tomorrow... but I would like to download the game before college so I can bring it there ^^

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'd rather Watch the Superbowl, one great game for one day vs something that you can download and going to be there waiting for you til your ready for it. Where can you download project m anyways?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
How hardcore am I?
I donated .94 cents to Dantarion. :cool:
.94 cents that was leftover on my Paypal that I couldn't do anything useful with.

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
I thought it was Nurse Mario.

But that is a good question, and how about a stage page?

V-K

Smash Ace
Btw what about buffing boozer's downB?
Maybe give it the the stars from Yoshi's downB or the wind from Tink's downAir?

Revven

FrankerZ
You should really watch the Bowser matches that are up on youtube V-K, his Down B is already good enough.

Also, 3,100th revision.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Doesn't it also auto-shieldbreak, or did they remove that?

Also, where is my Zelda page?

Revven

FrankerZ
As much as we would like to release it as early as possible, we are still making many changes even today. Please keep in mind that we want this to be as polished as possible for you all and all we ask is a little more patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom