• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
Argh, I hate to do this but I gotta nitpick some more:

*once again, character textures are just for decoration and not included with Project M

Might want to clarify that.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
*also a mod on AIB*

I don't think we should be posting Anthony's article on AIB. I got the impression that his post was "aiming low", towards people who are the farthest away from PM's target audience. AIB, on the other hand, is a Smash site, and although it has more Brawl players than any other type, there are people who might have more understanding about PM and potentially more accepting towards it. So I think a new post should be written that is aimed more at people who are Smash players already, but who might not see the significance of Project M.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It won't let me sign up for the forum because I have a "free" e-mail. I need it with BBC code, not with images and such. See what I mean?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
*also a mod on AIB*

I don't think we should be posting Anthony's article on AIB. I got the impression that his post was "aiming low", towards people who are the farthest away from PM's target audience. AIB, on the other hand, is a Smash site, and although it has more Brawl players than any other type, there are people who might have more understanding about PM and potentially more accepting towards it. So I think a new post should be written that is aimed more at people who are Smash players already, but who might not see the significance of Project M.
I don't think so. I think you're trying to hook those people who aren't as into the smash scene as they once were or those people who see this as Brawl + 2.0 and don't want it. The people you're describing are the people willing to try it already and who don't need an article tailored to them.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The way I see it, most of the people on AIB are "Brawl players", who either never were, or no longer are, into Melee. They don't want a "new Smash game" because they still play Brawl, and especially don't want one based on a game that they don't play.

Anthony's post is aimed at "casual" players, who just play whichever smash game is out at the time because it's the newest. They don't want a new mod because they don't notice the differences between games and they don't think a mod should replace an official game.

I believe that there's a difference between the two groups and the tone of the article should reflect that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I disagree, but that's all right. I want us to post what the Project M team wants to get out there. This isn't my article.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
If it were to be posted at AiB, it'd have to come with a disclaimer of what it was written for.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
The way I see it, most of the people on AIB are "Brawl players", who either never were, or no longer are, into Melee. They don't want a "new Smash game" because they still play Brawl, and especially don't want one based on a game that they don't play.

Anthony's post is aimed at "casual" players, who just play whichever smash game is out at the time because it's the newest. They don't want a new mod because they don't notice the differences between games and they don't think a mod should replace an official game.

I believe that there's a difference between the two groups and the tone of the article should reflect that.
This is true. For Brawl players, I'm guessing the selling point would be "It's everything you love about Brawl, but faster and more intense!" Go with it.

Regardless, he's my post from GAF if you want to use any of it:

Satoru Iwata said:
Well, I had considered what I would do if you [Sakurai] turned me down and decided that I would need to take the existing Smash Bros. title, Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo GameCube, and try to make it Wi-Fi capable while preserving as much balanced game play as possible in the event you didn’t want to get involved.
For those who are intrigued: Project:M is possibly the most fun you can have with a Smash game, and that's certainly saying something. Every single person working on the project is here because we think we'll get something more out of this than we currently do with Brawl, Melee, or both. Furthermore, we love each and every one of you who gives this game a fair chance but decides against playing more. All we ask to anyone is that you don't, as the mantra goes, "Complain about games you haven't played." Rather, you can complain all you want after you try it. We're always open to constructive criticism (as long as you don't reiterate the same points 20 other people have made, that **** gets old fast) and our feelings will not be hurt if you say the game is not for you.

For those who recommend 'Just play Melee':

Bridge of Eldin, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Distant Planet, Frigate Orpheon, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Mario Circuit, Mushroomy Kingdom, New Pork City, Norfair, PictoChat, Pokémon Stadium 2, Port Town Aero Dive, Rumble Falls, Shadow Moses Island, Skyworld, Smashville, Summit, WarioWare, Yoshi's Island, 75m, FlatZone 2, Green Hill Zone, Hanenbow, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Bros., Pirate Ship, Spear Pillar, Hyrule Temple 64, Metal Cavern 64, Dreamland 64, new moves on old characters, game balance, 300+ full-length pieces of music, and the ability to hack the game to put everything from Melee into Brawl, gaining everything that made Melee great without losing anything that makes Brawl unique.

For those of you who haven't read the official website: the demo has 14 characters and many stages. Rest assured that the full game will have 40+ characters, every stage from Brawl (including a bunch that have been edited to be more competitive), most of the ones that were removed from Melee, and even a few returnees from Smash 64. There is a difference between an unfinished demo containing a small selection of near-finished characters as opposed to a full, polished game.

For those who respectively disagree with what we're doing and recognize that this in no way, shape, or form affects them if they simply navigate to another window and put it out of their mind: Thank you for not being haters.

Masahiro Sakurai said:
"Melee is the sharpest game in the series," he wrote. "It's pretty speedy all around and asks a lot of your coordination skills. Fans of the first Smash Bros. got into it quickly, and it just felt really good to play."

Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's gameplay designed to add rich, technical gameplay to a balanced cast of characters while additionally enhancing the speed of play. Project M employs new codes which seamlessly add in new, universal features to the entire cast to add technical variety to all characters.

[highlight]Project M is playable on ANY Wii, without any hardware modification, and even without any longterm software modification. All that is needed to get started is an SD card and a copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl.[/highlight]

Project M hopes to achieve a game similar to Super Smash Bros. Melee in many respects. It does not, however, intend to be a 1:1 Melee clone. The following is a list of the main aspects of Super Smash Bros. Melee that inspired and have carried over into Project M:

1. A fast-paced game
2. with flowing, organic movement
3. where the player has a great degree of control over his character due to the technical skill that he's achieved.
4. The balance of offense and defense changes depending on the exact matchup and playstyle, but overall tends to favor offense slightly.
5. Offstage edgeguarding is risky but rewarding, while on-stage edgeguarding is safer but less rewarding due to ledge techs.
6. Recoveries generally require great skill to use, with the advantage usually being with the edgeguarding player, with some exceptions.
7. The combos are challenging and spontaneous, with anything longer than 2-3 hits requiring a knowledge of both characters' options and some degree of prediction and/or a deep understanding of the mental aspect of the game.

I do not play Smash competitively, will this still be fun for me?

[highlight]YES, this mod can still be very fun for every Smash player.[/highlight] Despite the competitive nature built around it, it has generated a lot of fun new ways for any player to enjoy characters they played in Brawl. From new stages like Hyrule Castle 64 to redone characters like Snake you will find something to enjoy here as a casual player. Matches overall become a lot more fun and way different than how they were in Brawl.

Ultimately, this mod is made for all players, competitive or not. Melee was enjoyed by both demographics, and this is no different.

Is there a release date for this project?

As of now, no. A release date would more likely than not result in a rushed game that isn't ready for public release.

If I bug the heck out of you, can I playtest plz?
No.

Will Mewtwo/Roy/Pichu/Dr.Mario/Young Link be in this?
The Project M Back Room has taken the stance that no Melee characters will return unless they can be seamlessly added without replacing any character as well as have their own Character Select icon. Dantarion has been recently putting in a lot of effort into a "Clone Engine," however...

What about [Brawl-Exclusive Character X]? What have you done with him/her?!
This demo is just a taste of what's to come. The 14 characters in the demo are all but completed and will be changed very little (if at all!) when the full game is released. The Project M team decided that the rest of the characters have not had enough work done to them to justify including them in the demo - rest assured that every character will be present in the full version.

Why are you making changes to Brawl-exclusive characters? What gives you the right to do this?

While it may seem a bit puzzling on why we are changing Brawl-exclusive characters so much it really shouldn't surprise many people. There are just some characters that rely too much on a few select moves or characters whose move set wasn't quite what was envisioned if the character was in Melee (for example Wario). Changing Brawl-exclusive characters brings richness to the gameplay and differentiates it from the original game so you're not just playing that same exact character and that same character has the same strategies; think of it as a new game. A big part of it is also to fit them within Super Smash Bros. Melee's physics, if they kept everything about themselves the same as in Brawl they would likely not feel very good or fit in at all making our goal impossible to reach if we left them alone.

Why are you replacing of all the stages? NOW THIS GAME IS JUST NO ITEMS, FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION HERP DE DERP

Settle down. Rest assured in the final release that all stages will (from Brawl) be playable as well as the newer stages. Newer stages include Saffron City 64, Dreamland 64, Metal Cavern, Dracula's Castle, a remade Hyrule Temple and many more! Giving new options is only beneficial, you shouldn't dismiss stages just because they lack hazards. New stages give a fresh feeling to the game and sets it apart from Brawl.

Although you've changed the engine to play like Melee, it still doesn't feel exactly like Melee. It's off a little. What gives?

Despite our best efforts, there are still a few things that have been resistant to editing. For example, when landing from a jump in Melee, most characters would not be considered 'on the ground' by the game until their feet were completely inside the ground and their shins touched it. This was changed in Brawl to having a character land when a specific, unmoving, invisible point below the centre of his body touches the ground. Though this point is normally near where characters' feet are, it causes them to effectively teleport to the ground when their bodies are positioned horizontally (ie during Mario's bair or Link's nair). Beyond making little sense, this change subtly but noticeably modifies the timing for some techniques and is undesirable to have; however, the Project M coders have not been able to revert it.... yet.

Why do I see Melee models of characters and custom textures? Are these mandatory?
No. Project M comes standard with no custom textures. If you would like to customize your game, as seen in some of the screenshots below, head to Brawl Vault.

OH GOD, there has been a minuscule change to a Melee character. It isn't Melee, thus it is worse.
I'm gonna hit you.

I've come to the conclusion that I hate this project and everything it stands for. You guys should all just be playing Melee instead; this is Brawl. Is there anything I can do to stop you guys from making this?
No.

For a detailed list of General Changes (changes to the engine), click here.
For a breakdown of individual character changes so far, click here and on the desired character.

In order to play the game, you will need the following:

1) A Nintendo Wii
2) Super Smash Bros Brawl
3) An SD Card

Once again, no homebrew channel is required to play the game.

*step by step installation process will be here when the demo is released on February 7th*

Dreamland 64 was missing from Smash Bros for the first time in Brawl. It has returned in Project M.

One of the biggest disappointments in Melee was the absence of Saffron City as a throwback stage. It's back!

Hyrule Castle makes it's triumphant return to Smash Bros!

No items, Melee Fox only, Melee Final Destination. NOW THAT'S HARDCORE.

The beautiful Fountain of Dreams returns in Project M. Yes, they seriously didn't put it in Brawl. What the hell Sakurai.

Castlevania finally gets representation in a Smash Bros game! It's no Simon Belmont, but a Castlevania stage with rockin Castlevania music is better than nothing! *Will be available in the FINAL VERSION OF PROJECT M*

Remember the Metal Mario stage from Smash 64 with the kick *** music? **** yeah that ****'s back.

*once again, textures are just for decoration and not included with Project M.

Project M Youtube Account
Sneak's Youtube Account
JCaesar's Youtube Account
Cubaisdeath's Youtube Account

The Official Project M Website
Brawl Vault (for pretty much all the custom textures, stages or music on the Internet.)

The Project M team:

Project Leader: Shanus
Lead Character Developments: SHeLL, Camelot, Strong Bad
Additional Coders: Dantarion, Yeroc, WindOwl, Almas, Standardtoaster
Character Design/Development: Shanus, Magus, jiang, Strong Bad, WindOwl, JCaesar, leafgreen386, Falco400, Plum, rPSI
Backroom Testers: Mango, Lucky, Lovage, Silent Wolf, KirbyKaze, unknown522, RaynEX, Amsah, Faab, BombSoldier, Captain Jack
Graphics/Menu Design: Orca, Guy, VectorAce
Stage Design: FrozenHobo, GameWatching, Mewtwo2000, Shadic

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
This stream is getting good.

Ledgehogging = Youth organization

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Add me to the Stage Design section. You may also want to update that Backroom Testers section, as Lucky, Lovage, Silent Wolf, etc are not in the back room anymore.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If anyone else would like to write an article for AIB, feel free. You'd need it done within the next day or so, so it could go up on Monday. It would be featured on the front page of http://allisbrawl.com/, so consider your audience when you're writing it (it helps if you're already familiar with the community there).

You can PM it to me or Ryker when you're done. Or just post it here for critique or something.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
Regardless, he's my post from GAF if you want to use any of it:

For those who are intrigued: Project:M is possibly the most fun you can have with a Smash game, and that's certainly saying something. Every single person working on the project is here because we think we'll get something more out of this than we currently do with Brawl, Melee, or both. Furthermore, we love each and every one of you who gives this game a fair chance but decides against playing more. All we ask to anyone is that you don't, as the mantra goes, "Complain about games you haven't played." Rather, you can complain all you want after you try it. We're always open to constructive criticism (as long as you don't reiterate the same points 20 other people have made, that **** gets old fast) and our feelings will not be hurt if you say the game is not for you.

For those who recommend 'Just play Melee':

Bridge of Eldin, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Distant Planet, Frigate Orpheon, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Mario Circuit, Mushroomy Kingdom, New Pork City, Norfair, PictoChat, Pokémon Stadium 2, Port Town Aero Dive, Rumble Falls, Shadow Moses Island, Skyworld, Smashville, Summit, WarioWare, Yoshi's Island, 75m, FlatZone 2, Green Hill Zone, Hanenbow, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Bros., Pirate Ship, Spear Pillar, Hyrule Temple 64, Metal Cavern 64, Dreamland 64, new moves on old characters, game balance, 300+ full-length pieces of music, and the ability to hack the game to put everything from Melee into Brawl, gaining everything that made Melee great without losing anything that makes Brawl unique.

For those of you who haven't read the official website: the demo has 14 characters and many stages. Rest assured that the full game will have 40+ characters, every stage from Brawl (including a bunch that have been edited to be more competitive), most of the ones that were removed from Melee, and even a few returnees from Smash 64. There is a difference between an unfinished demo containing a small selection of near-finished characters as opposed to a full, polished game.

For those who respectively disagree with what we're doing and recognize that this in no way, shape, or form affects them if they simply navigate to another window and put it out of their mind: Thank you for not being haters.

Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's gameplay designed to add rich, technical gameplay to a balanced cast of characters while additionally enhancing the speed of play. Project M employs new codes which seamlessly add in new, universal features to the entire cast to add technical variety to all characters.

[highlight]Project M is playable on ANY Wii, without any hardware modification, and even without any longterm software modification. All that is needed to get started is an SD card and a copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl.[/highlight]

Project M hopes to achieve a game similar to Super Smash Bros. Melee in many respects. It does not, however, intend to be a 1:1 Melee clone. The following is a list of the main aspects of Super Smash Bros. Melee that inspired and have carried over into Project M:

1. A fast-paced game
2. with flowing, organic movement
3. where the player has a great degree of control over his character due to the technical skill that he's achieved.
4. The balance of offense and defense changes depending on the exact matchup and playstyle, but overall tends to favor offense slightly.
5. Offstage edgeguarding is risky but rewarding, while on-stage edgeguarding is safer but less rewarding due to ledge techs.
6. Recoveries generally require great skill to use, with the advantage usually being with the edgeguarding player, with some exceptions.
7. The combos are challenging and spontaneous, with anything longer than 2-3 hits requiring a knowledge of both characters' options and some degree of prediction and/or a deep understanding of the mental aspect of the game.

I do not play Smash competitively, will this still be fun for me?

[highlight]YES, this mod can still be very fun for every Smash player.[/highlight] Despite the competitive nature built around it, it has generated a lot of fun new ways for any player to enjoy characters they played in Brawl. From new stages like Hyrule Castle 64 to redone characters like Snake you will find something to enjoy here as a casual player. Matches overall become a lot more fun and way different than how they were in Brawl.

Ultimately, this mod is made for all players, competitive or not. Melee was enjoyed by both demographics, and this is no different.

Is there a release date for this project?

As of now, no. A release date would more likely than not result in a rushed game that isn't ready for public release.

If I bug the heck out of you, can I playtest plz?
No.

The Project M Back Room has taken the stance that no Melee characters will return unless they can be seamlessly added without replacing any character as well as have their own Character Select icon. Dantarion has been recently putting in a lot of effort into a "Clone Engine," however...

What about [Brawl-Exclusive Character X]? What have you done with him/her?!
This demo is just a taste of what's to come. The 14 characters in the demo are all but completed and will be changed very little (if at all!) when the full game is released. The Project M team decided that the rest of the characters have not had enough work done to them to justify including them in the demo - rest assured that every character will be present in the full version.

Why are you making changes to Brawl-exclusive characters? What gives you the right to do this?

While it may seem a bit puzzling on why we are changing Brawl-exclusive characters so much it really shouldn't surprise many people. There are just some characters that rely too much on a few select moves or characters whose move set wasn't quite what was envisioned if the character was in Melee (for example Wario). Changing Brawl-exclusive characters brings richness to the gameplay and differentiates it from the original game so you're not just playing that same exact character and that same character has the same strategies; think of it as a new game. A big part of it is also to fit them within Super Smash Bros. Melee's physics, if they kept everything about themselves the same as in Brawl they would likely not feel very good or fit in at all making our goal impossible to reach if we left them alone.

Why are you replacing of all the stages? NOW THIS GAME IS JUST NO ITEMS, FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION HERP DE DERP

Settle down. Rest assured in the final release that all stages will (from Brawl) be playable as well as the newer stages. Newer stages include Saffron City 64, Dreamland 64, Metal Cavern, Dracula's Castle, a remade Hyrule Temple and many more! Giving new options is only beneficial, you shouldn't dismiss stages just because they lack hazards. New stages give a fresh feeling to the game and sets it apart from Brawl.

Although you've changed the engine to play like Melee, it still doesn't feel exactly like Melee. It's off a little. What gives?

Despite our best efforts, there are still a few things that have been resistant to editing. For example, when landing from a jump in Melee, most characters would not be considered 'on the ground' by the game until their feet were completely inside the ground and their shins touched it. This was changed in Brawl to having a character land when a specific, unmoving, invisible point below the centre of his body touches the ground. Though this point is normally near where characters' feet are, it causes them to effectively teleport to the ground when their bodies are positioned horizontally (ie during Mario's bair or Link's nair). Beyond making little sense, this change subtly but noticeably modifies the timing for some techniques and is undesirable to have; however, the Project M coders have not been able to revert it.... yet.

Why do I see Melee models of characters and custom textures? Are these mandatory?
No. Project M comes standard with no custom textures. If you would like to customize your game, as seen in some of the screenshots below, head to Brawl Vault.

OH GOD, there has been a minuscule change to a Melee character. It isn't Melee, thus it is worse.
I'm gonna hit you.

I've come to the conclusion that I hate this project and everything it stands for. You guys should all just be playing Melee instead; this is Brawl. Is there anything I can do to stop you guys from making this?
No.

For a detailed list of General Changes (changes to the engine), click here.
For a breakdown of individual character changes so far, click here and on the desired character.

In order to play the game, you will need the following:

1) A Nintendo Wii
2) Super Smash Bros Brawl
3) An SD Card

Once again, no homebrew channel is required to play the game.

*step by step installation process will be here when the demo is released on February 7th*

Dreamland 64 was missing from Smash Bros for the first time in Brawl. It has returned in Project M.

One of the biggest disappointments in Melee was the absence of Saffron City as a throwback stage. It's back!

Hyrule Castle makes it's triumphant return to Smash Bros!

No items, Melee Fox only, Melee Final Destination. NOW THAT'S HARDCORE.

The beautiful Fountain of Dreams returns in Project M. Yes, they seriously didn't put it in Brawl. What the hell Sakurai.

Castlevania finally gets representation in a Smash Bros game! It's no Simon Belmont, but a Castlevania stage with rockin Castlevania music is better than nothing! *Will be available in the FINAL VERSION OF PROJECT M*

Remember the Metal Mario stage from Smash 64 with the kick *** music? **** yeah that ****'s back.

*once again, textures are just for decoration and not included with Project M.

Project M Youtube Account
Sneak's Youtube Account
JCaesar's Youtube Account
Cubaisdeath's Youtube Account

The Official Project M Website
Brawl Vault (for pretty much all the custom textures, stages or music on the Internet.)

The Project M team:

Project Leader: Shanus
Lead Character Developments: SHeLL, Camelot, Strong Bad
Additional Coders: Dantarion, Yeroc, WindOwl, Almas, Standardtoaster
Character Design/Development: Shanus, Magus, jiang, Strong Bad, WindOwl, JCaesar, leafgreen386, Falco400, Plum, rPSI
Backroom Testers: Mango, Lucky, Lovage, Silent Wolf, KirbyKaze, unknown522, RaynEX, Amsah, Faab, BombSoldier, Captain Jack
Graphics/Menu Design: Orca, Guy, VectorAce
Stage Design: FrozenHobo, GameWatching, Mewtwo2000, Shadic

Hell yeah. That is all.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
honestly hdt the one we've got is probably good enough

EDIT: Anthony:

The Project:M backroom will not half-*** the return of the Fallen Five from Melee. Young Link's and Dr. Mario's movesets have been integrated into the changes to Toon Link and Mario, respectively. This means that, for instance, the Mario you'll be able to play in the demo will have a fair with the vertical kill power of Dr. Mario's and the spiking sweetspot of Mario's. As for Roy, Mewtwo, and Pichu, there is currently no adequate way to insert these three into the game without overwriting an already-present character...but one is in the works.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Magus once again points out things that many, perhaps all, of us didn't realize. That would make sense on why Link's aerials in Brawl have such **** landing points like his Nair and Bair. Really hoping you guys are able to look into something that can fix them to dynamic points like in Melee.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I can't quote things in collapse tags and therefore can't steal the BBC code. PM it to me. That's the fallback if no one with P:M wants to give me a different one.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
looooool everyone at gaf is excited for the stages... I knew it :laugh:
Hey, that's a good thing. You should post a reply with a video of the new Melee FD in response to that one guy though.

It's still very pretty when the background gets 'going.'

blerb

Smash Journeyman
If what Magus says is true, would that mean that editing the animations would fix the problem? Just move TopN to the feet (or the desired point you wish to "hit" the ground) in the animations that require it... Since I have no idea on animating in Brawl (going off of what I know in the Source Engine,) I don't know what the effect of this would be...

For example, if C. Falcon can dair through platforms and Ganon can't, consider moving the TopN bone to the same y-axis point as C. Falcons. If you do this for all of the frames on his dair, he should in theory land later and dair through the platform. Some adjustments might be needed, but you should be able to tweak it until you get your desired effect.

I would test this myself, but I personally don't know how to animate for Brawl. Again, I don't know if this will work... It's just an idea if it hasn't been tested already.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Pretty simple, really. Model previewer in BrawlBox, find the aerial animations, select TopN, and set a keyframe for it (usually done automatically) around a higher y transition position.

I'm interested in testing this myself, but I feel like Magus would disprove this quite easily. It sounds like a solid theory though.

blerb

Smash Journeyman
That's why I considered not bringing it up. I figured it was a little too obvious, but oh well.

If what Magus says is true, it should work, and if it doesn't, then it isn't the bone itself that controls the landing. It's something the bone is assigned to that controls it.

This is all obvious, I know. I'm just making sure it's been thought of before, that's all.

iLink

Smash Champion
Well considering the standard is going to be 0 buffer, its set like that by default but people can go into the options and set it on I believe.

Revven

FrankerZ
We've tried that before, it doesn't give any desired results at all (or I should say that it does but it doesn't fix it the right way at all and would requires us to do 1000+ animation edits that we shouldn't and do not want to go through) and makes everything warp.

Trust us when we say we've tried fixing it before.

In response to landing detection^

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
timetokill on GAF said:
Very few items in the pics, ...
That's one heck of a stubborn complaint to make. But hey, at least its grasping at straws. What's to stop him from playing with pokeballs and bo-ombs on very high if he so desires?

I think it's reflection of how good the OP is as an introduction to PM. It's pretty encouraging how much good it did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom