• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yes, though more friction makes them less effective.

Ledge grab limit (forced getup after a certain # of uninterrupted ledge grabs).

I dunno.

humble

Smash Ace
Yes, though more friction makes them less effective.

Ledge grab limit (forced getup after a certain # of uninterrupted ledge grabs).

I dunno.
J, of the characters who are planned or have been edited, which of them will receive major edits like Snake, and which will receive minor edits like Ike?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's too early to say anything for sure, but just assume that the most "Brawly" characters will be getting the biggest revamps.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm almost done with a trailer of sorts. I'll put it up in an hour or so and you guys can tell me what to remove/keep or if its OK release it to public viewing.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
**** it! I was going to do a teaser but I decided to just go ahead an extended trailer so it'll be about 2 minutes...minus intro I think. Almost done. I'll post here when its uploaded for you big wigs to check out.

Finished. I'm not sure who to send it too or...If I should just upload it in private...? idk I'll do whatever lol i'm logging on AIM just in case someone needs to IM me.

shanus

Smash Hero
**** it! I was going to do a teaser but I decided to just go ahead an extended trailer so it'll be about 2 minutes...minus intro I think. Almost done. I'll post here when its uploaded for you big wigs to check out.

Finished. I'm not sure who to send it too or...If I should just upload it in private...? idk I'll do whatever lol i'm logging on AIM just in case someone needs to IM me.
upload it on the projectmelee youtube account

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm uploading it now. It's going up in HQ so it won't be finished for about an hour :urg:.

Hopefully when it's done you'll like it and we can make it public. If not....ah well.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
Nice trailer Spam Arrows.

I can't believe how melee it looks, the only thing that seems to be missing is in-game camera (it could just be me though)

I think the next video you guys should do is a side-by-side comparison video between melee falco and project m falco. It would definitely hype everyone up and show how great your attention to detail is.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I'm sorry if this question has been asked a billion times, but are you keeping Brawl Ganon's Side-B simply because you want to (which is cool, I feel like that is one of maybe two things better about Ganon in Brawl, and it just feels so good), or because of technical limitations? Or are you just going to be changing it later and you haven't gotten around to it yet?

:034:

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
I'm sorry if this question has been asked a billion times, but are you keeping Brawl Ganon's Side-B simply because you want to (which is cool, I feel like that is one of maybe two things better about Ganon in Brawl, and it just feels so good), or because of technical limitations? Or are you just going to be changing it later and you haven't gotten around to it yet?

We're keeping his Brawl version because in general it is better.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace

you can't shield it, it has grab armor(until that's fixed), it sets up tech chases, it's more original (not a falcon copy/paste move), and they aren't trying to completely reclone everyone(i think). just to the point that's necessary to restore characters to melee efficiency. hence why falco kept his jab/f air, TL keeps some of his moves, and ganon keeps his up B, side B.

/notspeakingforthemdon'tkillmeplzz

well typing that up was a fun killer of 30 seconds.. back to boredom. peace -_-

ds22

Smash Lord
The trailer is awesome.
The changes applied to the featured characters were amazing (especially those applied on Ganondorf and Wolf).
And the music used is awesome to (forgot the name of those 2 tracks though).

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I love that trailer!

I also love shanus for leading this project!

I'm sure that it will be successful!

I'm looking forward to the release, but until then, I'll just wait patiently. I am really psyched after watching that trailer!

Sr. P & R

Smash Apprentice
I just happened to notice G&W's Nair didn't close right in the trailer. I can give my version that is used in B- if it's needed.

Otherwise, it all looks pretty epic.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Trailer is 2 minutes and 39 seconds long!

omg inorite =O

plz tell me i'm not the only one that thinks the idiots who say "just play melee" have no right to tell us what we can and can't do with our brawl discs. e.e

srsly.. they need to know their **** place. it irritates me. however, i do suppose that's what they want.. in which case..

MISSION
****ING
ACCOMPLISHED

this is fox.. returning to base <_<
>_>

oki'mdone.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I love that trailer!

I also love shanus for leading this project!

I'm sure that it will be successful!

I'm looking forward to the release, but until then, I'll just wait patiently. I am really psyched after watching that trailer!
You shoulda said you were interested in playing lol, you left early at that tourney in princeton. I had Project M in my bookbag o_0 LOL

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
Wow! Fox's waveshining looks SO MUCH Better now. This project is looking good.
Someone should make a Melee fox/falco vertex hack like mariokart64n..

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Wow! Fox's waveshining looks SO MUCH Better now. This project is looking good.
Someone should make a Melee fox/falco vertex hack like mariokart64n..

idk i like brawl falco @_@ with the texture hack i can't really tell the dif anyway (except the giant beak in melee)
it might be a melee pro thing. idk melee falco is kewl too.. i like both i guess.

i understand the fox one tho.. lolclownshoes ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom