• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
That was an awesome trailer. I have no idea why people are spamming it like crazy.... thats the internet I suppose. But that was a really good sneak peak.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
suppose i should re-subscribe to this topic again...

and just to celebrate i'll give all you not int he backroom a "sneak peak" as it were of something outside fo the gameplay to look forward to (note, pic is WIP):

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
You shoulda said you were interested in playing lol, you left early at that tourney in princeton. I had Project M in my bookbag o_0 LOL
meh, i got to play it at a smashfest a while back, so yeah... lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I just happened to notice G&W's Nair didn't close right in the trailer. I can give my version that is used in B- if it's needed.

Otherwise, it all looks pretty epic.
im sure it's easily fixed. if not i'll bug someone to contact you :p

spam_arrows... wtf lol. good trailer and all but no johns about the girl argument.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
No because waiting caused me a BS argument with my Girl whom I Want to choke the **** out of!Love

you want to choke her already? omg you'll probably be getting married soon @_@

love is a wonderful thing =)

btw.. i'm sad that the only project M vid with link in it.. the link sucks past the point of me explaining.. ;_;
anyone have any vids vs a link that's at least mildly good? D:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
@Wind Owl, Strong_bad, MacKellarTeam1, & Sora-kun

By all means thank me for the trailer by poking fun at my misfortunes....:(

Either way my situation is settled for now anyways I just would have rather spent it with her then with you guys on smashboards....nothing personal but I don't want to **** any of you:laugh:.

Anyways I had no idea shanus was driving from work because I didn't know he was at work lol....Shanus is the man though I just wish someone had told me he left work and was going to be driving over an hour. -_-. ****ing Project M Trailer cockblocking lol!

i'm cool now though just tired as ****. I think it'll service myself. I'll grab my lotion, Load the Project M trailer and Smashturbate until I pass out. G'night/Morning all..

humble

Smash Ace
This thread is going in a weird direction that I'm not sure I'm ok with. Also, its amusing to watch Spam's post get more and more insane, from random rage against shanus, to threatening to choke out a girl, to smashturbation. Its a parabolic journey of madness, and I'm awaiting the crazy post that is sure to come next.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Parabolic journey?
Reminds me of the two years I spent training/working on Project M in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

shanus

Smash Hero
Sorry for my slow posting of it spam, late on a friday night is a little hard to keep eye on forums :p

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
So, I have one question regarding Project M. When it's released, will it be distributed in a convenient folder containing all the contents? I've seen the recent trailer, and I was blown away by the re-done Rumble Falls, Dream Land 64, and Hyrule Castle. Are these parts of the final project, or will I have to scour about to get the ultimate Brawl mod?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So, I have one question regarding Project M. When it's released, will it be distributed in a convenient folder containing all the contents? I've seen the recent trailer, and I was blown away by the re-done Rumble Falls, Dream Land 64, and Hyrule Castle. Are these parts of the final project, or will I have to scour about to get the ultimate Brawl mod?
Rumble Falls+ and Hyrule Castle were publically released outside of Project M, so you could download them now if you're interested.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I just have one question regarding this; will PSA characters that are very prominent (i.e. Cloud, Roy, Shadow, Mewtwo, etc) be changed to Melee form with permission from their creators, or is that to their discretion?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
@Spam_arrows
Its the Ganon with a sword PSA
The main Sword Its the Twilight one, but he replaced It with the Darknut Sword....
I tried to do the same and I got a .......... Success...!!!!!!

I have a Question:
The Melee Falco PSA Has the Red Beams? (not the Blue)

and....can someone Give a Link to the New Trailer...?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I think that's to their discretion. I am willing to make a Project M version of Gray Fox when one of these conditions are satisfied.

A. He gets a NORMAL SIZED shield

B. His hurtboxes are fixed.

In other news, if you want, I can make SSB64 Planet Zebes.
I can't work quickly, but I can get it done.

And now this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJHSVROUwyU&feature=player_embedded

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys I can see that you have Dreamland 64 there, with The Textures of Green Greens, so
I want to Help giving the Melee Dreamland 64 Ripped Textures for the Dreamland 64 Stage, Here you:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8g5vs0ebvn1tu2r

Maybe can someone Work on that...?
and If Not, I will do It....

and I someone Its interested, I have the Melee Textures of:
Fourside
Mushroom Kingdom
Final Destination
Pokefloats
Princess Peach's Castle
Brinstar Depths
Dream Land 64 (Past Stage)
Fountain of Dreams
Battlefield

-----Reply me-----

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Dreamland 64 is a huge WIP. When all is said and done it'll be 100% Dreamland 64. We appreciate your attempt to help though, and perhaps that will actually help FroznHobo. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom