• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
If the next episode is this coming friday, I'll try and make it so I can comment and whatnot. :V

I await what GHNeko will do due to the fact you say that ep 2 will be 18+. LOL I'm assuming it's only 18+ due to Neko's swearing.

Zef

Smash Ace
yo, i'd post this in the riiv thread but its inactive as ****
anyone know why riiv won't load my stage textures?
they're set up correctly..

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
So, a friend of mine just tried out P: M. The only real thing that ticked him off was C. Falcon's roll; he felt that it was much slower than it is in melee. I remember Falcon having a bad roll in melee, but I don't main him, so idk. Which one of us is right?

Apart from that, he thought it was pretty much perfect. He's looking forward a lot to the patch. ^_^

kaizo13

Smash Champion
the roll animation is indeed alot slower in P:M but i'm sure the data matches melee (invincibility frames/ duration)

...unless they simply just didn't get to it before the demo release. remember that animation edits take time and effort

Ulevo

Smash Master
the roll animation is indeed alot slower in P:M but i'm sure the data matches melee (invincibility frames/ duration)

...unless they simply just didn't get to it before the demo release. remember that animation edits take time and effort
I didn't give you permission to post. Go back to being a hermit.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm not deseperately waiting for the patch. I'm waiting for more findings. As far as I'm concerned, the blogposts are the change list, so let it expand. :)

leelue

Smash Lord
Lol leelue is the original hyperception. this name is about 10 years old (i used it on yugioh forums when I was a kid. It's a long story (both for me having the name and for playing yugioh))
I changed it to hyperception because I like portmantues. I think that that's spelled properly.

However, I'm glad to see that you've noticed what I've been doing over there =)

I use smashboards for conversational stuff (and to get wrong answers to questions by falco400. magus ftw)

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
He's the current Hyperception.

NINJA'd:
Curse you, live-thread! You've failed me for the last time!
Well, at least I can be the first to spell portmanteaus correctly!

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
hey nothing wrong with that, i also posted a large write up in the CIT on smashmods, and most things were implemented or already were. The best thing is for people to give detailed descriptions of there melee mains, M0nk im sure you had a lot of say with samus. The more input, i think the better chance of balance the first time a character is in a full alpha stage

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, stock matches are the accepted standard and always will be. Could you give me some reasons why stock is preferable over timed mode, the default in the smash games? Stock just seems more fair, I can't put my finger on why. I mean, apart from the fact that KO counts are broken as **** in brawl, where the last person to hit you almost always gets the point, even for suicides. I just can't put my finger on why stock is more fair. Especially the way we play it, with the time limit. Agh, it's like having something on the tip of your tongue.

Just dealing with brawl***s as always.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, man, Brawl is the WORST when it comes to deciding who gets the score in timed matches. Sometimes it's almost like, "hey let's just give +1 to this guy for no reason"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom