• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanus

Smash Hero
maybe its been a while, but doesn't the demo patch have the same camera we use?

It's pretty damn dynamic already, I don't think it needs to be 1:1 exact....

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Haha, we only have vocaloid music on FD. lol
I've never understood why people put the vocaloid as the artist when they tag vocaloid music, to me the vocaloid is an instrument, it's like writing "Impromptu in B flat, by Piano".

And now something on topic so Strong Bad doesn't get mad at me, can you show the new Lucario on your stream or is he still not ready for the public?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I've never understood why people put the vocaloid as the artist when they tag vocaloid music, to me the vocaloid is an instrument, it's like writing "Impromptu in B flat, by Piano".

And now something on topic so Strong Bad doesn't get mad at me, can you show the new Lucario on your stream or is he still not ready for the public?
If you didn't put it as something like "Miku Hatsune - World is Mine" then you'd just have "World is Mine" or "Vocaloid - World is Mine" which looks kinda odd.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
If you didn't put it as something like "Miku Hatsune - World is Mine" then you'd just have "World is Mine" or "Vocaloid - World is Mine" which looks kinda odd.
You put the author of the song, the guy who used the vocaloid program to make it.

shanus

Smash Hero
Not positive yet on timing, but likely will start sometime around noon EST saturday

shanus

Smash Hero
Do you actually play MK9? As in, are you going to play competitively?

I'm on testyourmight for anyone who plays mk9. Same username.

And shanus streaming? lol haven't seen that since the brawl+ days.
Yeah... back when I was in college lol. Old roommates all finding our way to the same city for a few hours this weekend.

Zef

Smash Ace
why so inactive?
question, will the stages be changed at all? like, i dont mean adding any but will i have to re-apply textures to BF and stuff

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
That we did. And yes, I fixed BF's bottom side a while back.

Hyrule Castle 64 is being included, and there's an assortment of other fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom