• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
They are horrible, but at least they were good for actually dodging attacks in the air.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
At the Falcon 64 usmash thing, it would be more useful than his current usmash. I only used his current usmash for when I thought my opponent was gonna flub a tech.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
We should talk more about falcon... his roll in brawl is garbage but in melee buffered roll was his best line of defense in alot of situations since his spot dodge was terrible. So speed up his roll animation.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Yeah, Falcon's 64 usmash would certainly be moreuseful.

@slashy: HAD was removed because BAD is too powerful-- especially in a game with faster falling and higher grav like P:M. Fast fallers have a "get-out-of-jail-free card," with BAD as they can AD from a combo and always get to the ground fast and safely. MAD is just better all around.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
We should talk more about falcon... his roll in brawl is garbage but in melee buffered roll was his best line of defense in alot of situations since his spot dodge was terrible. So speed up his roll animation.
I might regret saying this but I want his ****ty techrolls back too.

Actually, shouldn't most spot dodges and techrolls be slower?

Rikana

Smash Champion
I don't agree with changing Falcon's uSmash to 64 uSmash. His moveset is fine the way it is. Falcon's melee uSmash can be used unexpectedly.

I just think if we ever need to change a character's move, we should look at Melee as the boundary. If we desperately need to change it to something else, then we should resort to 64. Like how Kirby's nAir in Brawl and Melee is ****.. so we can consider changing his nAir to 64's as nAir is usually a staple move. uSmash for Falcon, not so much as he can rely on many other things to kill.

Rikana

Smash Champion
It wasn't directed specifically to you. It was directed to changing a move in general (Brawl characters excluded).

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
64 USmash is like a grounded Uair in it's knockback and trajectory, had excellent startup time, and quite a lot of hitstun. However, he already has a ton of options that can combo into knee like Uthrow or Dthrow into Nair/Uair, etc.

Kirby should get his sex kick back though. I'd like to see how it changes his game since his current one is awful.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Is it possible to give Falcon his Nair priority back? It was his only hole proof approach, I don't think stuff like Squirtle's Fair should outprioritize it.

jalued

Smash Lord
Is it possible to give Falcon his Nair priority back? It was his only hole proof approach, I don't think stuff like Squirtle's Fair should outprioritize it.
its still not great priority.. plus squirtle is an un melee character, so i dont feel you should relate the 2 as an argument... as long as falcons nair has the same priority as it did in melee, then i see no problem balancing other moves accordingly..

just to ask, are u meaning vbrawl nair or brawl+ nair? his brawl+ has increased priority anyway...

Gardevior

Smash Lord
its still not great priority.. plus squirtle is an un melee character, so i dont feel you should relate the 2 as an argument...
Squirtle's an un-melee character? Now you'll be saying Jigglypuff is an un-melee character too.

edit - or do you mean not originally from melee?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
squirtle was not in melee, thus he counts as an un-melee character. jigglypuff was in melee, thus she counts as a melee character.

humble

Smash Ace
His movement is so awesome though, he weaves like a boss. Give him a good wavedash please, squirtle for king of sliding. Good aerial mobility, high fall speed, quick jumps, kickass turn momentum, a good wavedash will just add to it.

Rudra

Smash Ace
I think Squirtle's hitboxes are pretty good as is, though if you really want "********" just give him back his vBrawl Fair >_>
you wouldnt really consider this would you?

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
P:M Falco is keeping his animations for the mostpart. His Shine is back, of course, but we're tweaking his Brawl Fsmash to have Melee hitboxes and timing, and he's keeping his Brawl Fair, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom