• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Hey, guys, would it be possible to get the code to the stale moves damage, but not knockback now? I mean, the DI stuff is stuff you're obviously very proud of and want to show off when the full patch comes out, but wouldn't it be okay to get this smaller code now?

Oh, and a tip on that menu, make the deeper yellow a more brown color to make it look richer.
No, just wait for the patch.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I figure since the demo has been out for a while, we can show you what we had "dreamed" the menu would look like. However, vertexing the button shapes didn't seem to work, nor did total transparency, so it never panned out:

Very good looking concept. :] Would love to see this grace my t.v.

Any way to fix some of the wifi menus or are those kind of untouchable? The friends list and Versus game list thing both still have the vBrawl backgrounds.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
That would be because I wasn't able to actually test Wifi crap.. And apparently nobody told me. o_o

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Been forever since I last checked in here - (meh... ~4 months, but still way, way, way too much history for me to consider pouring over lol). Things were kinda going sour back then. People were flaming, then the thread was locked, more flaming, locked again, a leak, lock and damage control... and I lost track of things. Shortly after I misplaced my brawl disc just before the demo came out. I've been without brawl since the demo and its hype has apparently come and is going :/. Now I guess I just wait for what happens next, lol. Maybe the final product or more clone engine news... it's been pretty crazy so far.

Edit:
And nice to see blu link plugging wifi play on fsmash.org in his sig. I remember when all there was in the PM channel there was me linking streams. Now it's a full fledged chat room sometimes as active as the vbrawl chat. Ironically, I haven't but peeked in there since the demo after being so active there before.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Been forever since I last checked in here - (meh... ~4 months, but still way, way, way too much history for me to consider pouring over lol). Things were kinda going sour back then. People were flaming, then the thread was locked, more flaming, locked again, a leak, lock and damage control... and I lost track of things. Shortly after I misplaced my brawl disc just before the demo came out. I've been without brawl since the demo and its hype has apparently come and is going :/. Now I guess I just wait for what happens next, lol. Maybe the final product or more clone engine news... it's been pretty crazy so far.

Edit:
And nice to see blu link plugging wifi play on fsmash.org in his sig. I remember when all there was in the PM channel there was me linking streams. Now it's a full fledged chat room sometimes as active as the vbrawl chat. Ironically, I haven't but peeked in there since the demo after being so active there before.
Hype really isn't going away, people are just waiting for the patch with all new things such as melee stale moves, melee DI, double stick DI, and more!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I've been busy lately. But I've mostly haven't posted because I am waiting for the patch/final build to be released. Without new updates I don't have much reason to come to SWF.

why are you responding seriously to a non serious post

****acsdfdsfsdffasdfsdfsadfs

Ecks

Smash Lord
But there have been updates Ulevo, like melee stale moves and melee DI. those awesome blogposts. :D

Also never got an answer for this so...

Everytime Dantarion comes out of nowhere he does something awesome.

Also something that's been bothering me. You guys said that you plan to have every stage, edited stages, past stages and possibly new stages (Dracula's castle at least) in the final build. Won't this be too much images for the sc_selmap.pac/common5.pac (crashes)?

unless Dant or [insert Magus here] find a way to make up some sorcery about it of course.

necko kat

Smash Cadet
Quick question on Snake. Will he get a shorter short hop when LD gets fixed? He has really long legs...

Ulevo

Smash Master
why are you responding seriously to a non serious post

****acsdfdsfsdffasdfsdfsadfs
I know it was a sarcastic post. I'm just posting casually regardless. Not seriously.

Anyhow. Project M hype.

And I can't go to the side tourney Dirt, because I'm not in southern Ontario right now. I won't be until Juneish.

Ecks

Smash Lord
One way to decrease the file size so we can have more images is to make them a smaller size. Libertyernie has done this with his expansion pack iirc.
Well resizing images wouldn't be a problem if the game didn't stretch them out so terribly and lowering the quality seems like the best option but there still might not be enough space. Hope you guys can figure something out.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Probably won't be going then. I'll start attending PM side tournies when the patch is released.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
noticed from watching videos that get-up attack does not delay people from grabbing the ledge (ie. when people roll off ledge, no one can grab it)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
noticed from watching videos that get-up attack does not delay people from grabbing the ledge (ie. when people roll off ledge, no one can grab it)
yup, ledge occupancy is different between melee & Project m. we haven't been able to edit it yet, but we intend to have it somewhere between melee's ridiculous ledge occupancy and brawl's stupidly low ledge occupancy.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Yay for stupidly non-ridiculous ledge occupancy in the works?

Of course yay.

On a more topical note, are any stages being added to the patch? Any at all?

jalued

Smash Lord
request if possible:

can you make it so that you can reset the game while loading a stage, so that it goes back to the CSS?

Its tiresome having to wait for the stage to load, then go back

Slashy

Smash Lord
I like Melee's menu background, but Brawl's menu options have so much more personality.

Melee's menu buttons look like I'm about to make a word document, Brawl's look like I'm about to play a fun game.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Since livestream is bad at saving my streams for some reason now, I'll be uploading the stream in parts to youtube. Do keep in mind, however, that some matches or characters will be cut out from the vids. They should probably be up in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom